Screenshot_20191109_142321_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20191108_163028_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
trying an auto for the first time here's more completed pics

That one is complete , im
Screenshot_20191109_142321_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20191108_163028_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
trying an auto for the first time here's more completed pics
That’s beautiful! Very frosty! Great job man! :bravo:
Is that before you moved to BC? Orr wait.... I’m thinking of @Green thumb lou lol

I didn’t realize you were in Alberta!:high-five:

Brother @Backlipslide . You know im not Canadian but can somebody invite a brother to go snowboarding? lol..i grew up surfing but sure could get it down.
J/k that would be cool though.
Get out of here you hoser!

lmao! Just playing! Anybody and everybody is welcome to join this group.

would love to take you out snowboarding!:high-five:

That’s beautiful! Very frosty! Great job man! :bravo:
Is that before you moved to BC? Orr wait.... I’m thinking of @Green thumb lou lol

I didn’t realize you were in Alberta!:high-five:

Get out of here you hoser!

lmao! Just playing! Anybody and everybody is welcome to join this group.

would love to take you out snowboarding!:high-five:
Yes in in in Alberta hash fart is Albertan , I got a big truck , I like oil , I eat beef ! ,,,, But those green crack clones still a thing

Very cool! It says at the intro of this thread but I’m from the Edmonton area. Where you from?

copy the intro I used and let us all get familiar with each other! (If not no worries)

yes I’ve got one Baker Street clone ready to go. It’s a slow grower though. I’ve got 4 GC and 4 SJ clones. I’m just waiting for them to root. Three SJ and two GC is already accounted for. So that leaves me with

1 SJ and 2 GC left (1 TS)

Very cool! It says at the intro of this thread but I’m from the Edmonton area. Where you from?

copy the intro I used and let us all get familiar with each other! (If not no worries)

yes I’ve got one Baker Street clone ready to go. It’s a slow grower though. I’ve got 4 GC and 4 SJ clones. I’m just waiting for them to root. Three SJ and two GC is already accounted for. So that leaves me with

1 SJ and 2 GC left (1 TS)
Im a hour west of Edmonton I endure the dumpy drive to the city everyday

In here with swimgear!

Hey guys! I dont know if this is allowed or not because of advertising reasons but
wanted to do a shout out for Peakseedbc.com
MJ has been great to me over the last 10 knowing him. Excellent quality, service and price hard to beat.
He just started breeding other strains that look great and not on his site yet. I have ran the c99 and NL which are fantastic.
This is the email he sent me the other day.

Hi, sorry if you've already received this. Many got it in junk or spam so I want to make sure, I'm re-sending individually. I will also add that it is good for the foreseeable future.

Customer appreciation sale....

$100 for four packs(10/pack), three of your choice plus one of mine, probably a new one that I'm hoping for feedback on.

I'm working with a couple of Hazes, been looking for a while. I've discovered something pretty good. No details yet. Experimenting with a few polyhybrids. Here is a current list of unadvertised strains that are available.

Cinderella99 (C99)- well tested, very good
- fast flowering, compact sativa, fruity, unique
- true to it's reputation, google it.

Texada Skunk x C99 - very good

Kush x C99 - excellent reports

SC(SSxC99) x Northern Lights - untested

NLxC99 - great reports, one very good run myself, very fast flowering.
Sweet Skunk x Haze - untested

NL x Haze - untested

Kush x Haze untested

Haze x BB - untested

Haze x C99 - untested

Also, a mixed seeds blow-out. Tested at 85%+ germ rates. A random mix of any/all that I produce.
$100 for 120 mixed seeds
$200 for 300 mixed seeds

$CA for Canadian orders, $US for international orders.

All sale orders sent to you either Expresspost Canadian or stealth international for free.
Stealth is a small cardboard box, if you would prefer multiple envelopes, please arrange that with me. It's no problem, it's that I prefer to keep international envelopes to 30 seeds or less.

EZ Bay
PO Box 276 Station A
Nanaimo BC Canada
V9R 5K9

Return address and strain selections with your order please.

For EMT payment, Canada only....

E-mail address to send to: epeakbc@yahoo.ca

When you have e-mailed the funds, e-mail me here at service@peakseedsbc.com your mailing address and strain selection(s). I will confirm that payment was made and send you your order.
www.peakseedsbc.com

Great dude and never sold out going to bigger seed banks. Respect :ganjamon:

Hey guys! I dont know if this is allowed or not because of advertising reasons but
wanted to do a shout out for Peakseedbc.com
MJ has been great to me over the last 10 knowing him. Excellent quality, service and price hard to beat.
He just started breeding other strains that look great and not on his site yet. I have ran the c99 and NL which are fantastic.
This is the email he sent me the other day.

Hi, sorry if you've already received this. Many got it in junk or spam so I want to make sure, I'm re-sending individually. I will also add that it is good for the foreseeable future.

Customer appreciation sale....

$100 for four packs(10/pack), three of your choice plus one of mine, probably a new one that I'm hoping for feedback on.

I'm working with a couple of Hazes, been looking for a while. I've discovered something pretty good. No details yet. Experimenting with a few polyhybrids. Here is a current list of unadvertised strains that are available.

Cinderella99 (C99)- well tested, very good
- fast flowering, compact sativa, fruity, unique
- true to it's reputation, google it.

Texada Skunk x C99 - very good

Kush x C99 - excellent reports

SC(SSxC99) x Northern Lights - untested

NLxC99 - great reports, one very good run myself, very fast flowering.
Sweet Skunk x Haze - untested

NL x Haze - untested

Kush x Haze untested

Haze x BB - untested

Haze x C99 - untested

Also, a mixed seeds blow-out. Tested at 85%+ germ rates. A random mix of any/all that I produce.
$100 for 120 mixed seeds
$200 for 300 mixed seeds

$CA for Canadian orders, $US for international orders.

All sale orders sent to you either Expresspost Canadian or stealth international for free.
Stealth is a small cardboard box, if you would prefer multiple envelopes, please arrange that with me. It's no problem, it's that I prefer to keep international envelopes to 30 seeds or less.

EZ Bay
PO Box 276 Station A
Nanaimo BC Canada
V9R 5K9

Return address and strain selections with your order please.

For EMT payment, Canada only....

E-mail address to send to: epeakbc@yahoo.ca

When you have e-mailed the funds, e-mail me here at service@peakseedsbc.com your mailing address and strain selection(s). I will confirm that payment was made and send you your order.
www.peakseedsbc.com

Great dude and never sold out going to bigger seed banks. Respect :ganjamon:
Thanks for the heads up man! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom