:bravo: So glad to read that. :)

When you make your edibles, choose a proper strain that has pain relief qualities for your infusions. There are uncountable ways to infuse what you consume, pretty much anything can be infused in some way. Either with oil, butter, tincture, or just sprinkling decarboxylated bud in or on your recipes. The sky is the limit really.

You might also consider making an infused topical cream to rub on the muscles.

Here are a couple of recipes to look over on that if you think you would like to try it:

HashGirl's Canna Cream Recipe - From Magnus8's Creams/lotions Study Hall

SuperGroomer - New cream recipe - Reported great for sore muscles/stiffness/Pain

Hope that gets you started!

Welcome to the thread. :)

:circle-of-love:
Thanks canna fan. I'll definitely be looking into some of those recipes. The thing that scares me is explosions. But I'll be looking more into this as soon as I can harvest 4-6 ounce in a grow. Right now I have three Nyc diesel autos two candy came and 1 barney farms pinapple express. First true grow just topped one nyc and one candy CANE first time ever topping. Hope I didn't screw it thanks again.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Thanks canna fan. I'll definitely be looking into some of those recipes. The thing that scares me is explosions. But I'll be looking more into this as soon as I can harvest 4-6 ounce in a grow. Right now I have three Nyc diesel autos two candy came and 1 barney farms pinapple express. First true grow just topped one nyc and one candy CANE first time ever topping. Hope I didn't screw it thanks again.

my journal

Oooohhh...Pineapple Express. I have one that should be ready for harvest in the next week or so. Won't be much, due to a critter attack during the major flowering time. But, I'll at least get to finally try it. :laugh:

You certainly shouldn't have any fear of explosions in your kitchen making edibles. Just use common sense like you would any other normal cooking. :thumb:

Oooohhh...Pineapple Express. I have one that should be ready for harvest in the next week or so. Won't be much, due to a critter attack during the major flowering time. But, I'll at least get to finally try it. :laugh:

You certainly shouldn't have any fear of explosions in your kitchen making edibles. Just use common sense like you would any other normal cooking. :thumb:
Good to know let me know about your express. Sorry to hear those pest git at Cha. May r put a gnome in? Scare lest off like a scarecrow? Lol

my journal

Good to know let me know about your express. Sorry to hear those pest git at Cha. May r put a gnome in? Scare lest off like a scarecrow? Lol

my journal

A gnome might be just what I need. :laugh:

I was just in the grow room to feed the kids, and I double checked. What I have is Pineapple Chunk. I think the Pineapple express seed I tried last year never germed. One of the very few I've had that I just couldn't get to open up properly despite trying all of the tricks of the trade.

Canna Cashew Butter

I melted some cashew butter in the nuker for a few seconds until I could stir it with a spoon to liquid creamy.

Canna_cashew_butter.jpg

Added some melted Cannabutter, I'm figuring I put two tablespoons+ in there of strong cannabutter:

canna_cashew_butter_2.jpg

Then stirred it all up with a small wire whisk until it was well blended and creamy.

canna_cashew_butter_3.jpg

We'll see how it sets back up, and then I have a plan for this....

when does Canna NOT have a plan? Good lord, woman, you are so prolific, you make my head spin.....in a good way :high-five:

Canna Cashew Butter

I melted some cashew butter in the nuker for a few seconds until I could stir it with a spoon to liquid creamy.

Canna_cashew_butter.jpg

Added some melted Cannabutter, I'm figuring I put two tablespoons+ in there of strong cannabutter:

canna_cashew_butter_2.jpg

Then stirred it all up with a small wire whisk until it was well blended and creamy.

canna_cashew_butter_3.jpg

We'll see how it sets back up, and then I have a plan for this....

CannaCashew Hummus!!

A gnome might be just what I need. :laugh:

I was just in the grow room to feed the kids, and I double checked. What I have is Pineapple Chunk. I think the Pineapple express seed I tried last year never germed. One of the very few I've had that I just couldn't get to open up properly despite trying all of the tricks of the trade.

Well fingers crossed mine is barney farms pinapple express auto . Day one in paper towel Cks method.

my journal

Ever try to dip fresh Cannabis leaves in chocolate? I can't say it's an easy job. :rofl:

What's everybody cooking up this weekend?

DrZiggy, good idea on the hummus...but that's not what I got going. Might give that a try with anything left over though. :thumb:

I made some kickbud ;) cannabutter using 1.5 oz mixed grinder herb(1yr+old)-decarbed it first, then Magic Butter machine for 2 hrs.- Butter setting.

wow...
IMG_92582.JPG
IMG_92603.JPG
IMG_92666.JPG
IMG_92675.JPG

then made some strong very delicious Choc Chip cookies with a store bought Choc Chip Cookie mix using almost double the butter and canna butter. 2 small cookies was a nice dose :)
IMG_92734.JPG

I'm doing shepherd's pie made with bacon, red wine and lamb ragu along with a salad.....

cannabis leaves dipped in chocolate.....I can't wait for this one!

Ziggs your dosing would surely blow my head off :thedoubletake:

Ever try to dip fresh Cannabis leaves in chocolate? I can't say it's an easy job. :rofl:

What's everybody cooking up this weekend?

DrZiggy, good idea on the hummus...but that's not what I got going. Might give that a try with anything left over though. :thumb:

thin your chocolate out a little with some either cocoa butter, or a little coconut oil to make it easier to coat. :Namaste:

im doing corned beef, braised cabbage w maple and bacon, baked potato

That sounds marvelous....I never got any corned beef yesterday and I'm Irish as hell!

thin your chocolate out a little with some either cocoa butter, or a little coconut oil to make it easier to coat. :Namaste:

I did add a little coconut oil to it, but I think next try will be a little more. The problem is the fresh leaves just cave in and stick to each other when you pull them out of the chocolate mix. Had to use a toothpick to separate them on the parchment paper.
They'll be okay, I think...but second try will be better.
Thinking of coating them in a spray edible mix of some kind that hardens a bit first......still brainstorming that. Any ideas? I have a couple in the freezer right now to see how they hold up frozen and for how long. I doubt that's going to work, but I have plenty of leaves to play with. :laugh:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom