The Seed Fair

Sorry to hear that. I just finished 2 Double Purple Doja. No purple or reds what so ever. I have 2 Granddaddy Purple at 6 weeks flower and not a sign of purple either. Not happy myself. The Gods Gift has not disappointed nor the Blue Dream. Guess I can be happy because they were female and they did produce. But like you I actually have no idea what they are.
DPD always purples. When I do repros of the DPD I got from Outlaw make sure to hit me up and I'll send you a few seeds for free if your still interested in them at that time. Don't be too disappointed that the Seed Fair are scammers and don't have what they advertise. The real DPD is very low potency and is not used for anything other than breeding colors into green strains. Here's a little bit of what people have to say about them on the SeedFair IG.🙏

PSX_20240519_214942.jpg

My update from my Freakshow debacle with The Seed Fair. After 4 weeks and 22 emails back and forth, them always promising to honor and issue me a “No Hassle Refund” as described on every product page on their site…they refused to refund my money, even after Patrick Wilson, their customer service rep, promised me it was “sent to the “controller for processing.” I finally had to file a dispute with my CC company, thank God I didn’t pay cash. What’s even more appalling is they continue to sell the Freakshow seeds when they know there are no seeds left available on the planet to sell, Shapeshifter has stopped producing the seeds, (at least this year.) After a little more investigation, I found out that they just purchase white seed products, and then they repackage them in their own little plastic bags. You have absolutely no idea what you are getting when you order from them and they’re probably just accidental pollination seeds. They are a total scam and I would strongly suggest everybody look elsewhere for their seeds…it’s despicable what they’re doing.

DPD always purples. When I do repros of the DPD I got from Outlaw make sure to hit me up and I'll send you a few seeds for free if your still interested in them at that time. Don't be too disappointed that the Seed Fair are scammers and don't have what they advertise. The real DPD is very low potency and is not used for anything other than breeding colors into green strains. Here's a little bit of what people have to say about them on the SeedFair IG.🙏

PSX_20240519_214942.jpg

Brother I appreciate the offer but right now I have over 90 seeds. I have 13 of the so called Grandaddy Purple and around 10 of the Double Purple Doja. May try and grow a few this fall but I highly doubt it. One thing I can say is the Double Purple Doja didn’t have any colors like pictured but the buds are fire. But I have no idea what it is. Same with the GP. Looks great but no color. What sucks is I started journals and the plants look like your run of the mill plants. I’m not gonna contact them over it or even deal with it. Time to move on.

Brother I appreciate the offer but right now I have over 90 seeds. I have 13 of the so called Grandaddy Purple and around 10 of the Double Purple Doja. May try and grow a few this fall but I highly doubt it. One thing I can say is the Double Purple Doja didn’t have any colors like pictured but the buds are fire. But I have no idea what it is. Same with the GP. Looks great but no color. What sucks is I started journals and the plants look like your run of the mill plants. I’m not gonna contact them over it or even deal with it. Time to move on.
It's the seed game man! When you first mentioned you were growing DPD it caught my attention because the seeds are not available anymore and if someone were to sell them they would be asking for a ridiculous price for them. Once you told me you got them from SeedFair and I checked out the site I knew it was b.s but I didn't have the heart to tell you at the time. I looked through there site and saw that they have EVERY strain in the book and that was a tell tale sign..and if they dont have it just send them a message and they will... I've seen it all... from Rez snitching, Logic ripping his members off with his store and still does 👀 to Gage Green beating his Girlfriend 😆. And theirs even more but thats for another time. Welcome to the Cannabis Community!

It's the seed game man! When you first mentioned you were growing DPD it caught my attention because the seeds are not available anymore and if someone were to sell them they would be asking for a ridiculous price for them. Once you told me you got them from SeedFair and I checked out the site I knew it was b.s but I didn't have the heart to tell you at the time. I looked through there site and saw that they have EVERY strain in the book and that was a tell tale sign..and if they dont have it just send them a message and they will... I've seen it all... from Rez snitching, Logic ripping his members off with his store and still does 👀 to Gage Green beating his Girlfriend 😆. And theirs even more but thats for another time. Welcome to the Cannabis Community!
Someone needs to contact whatever state they are in’s State Attorney for fraud. Putting their ass in prison will stop this nonsense. CL🍀

Someone needs to contact whatever state they are in’s State Attorney for fraud. Putting their ass in prison will stop this nonsense. CL🍀
It's really hard to tell genetics from looking at a seed. Anybody can make a website, make it look a little cool, pay a little money to sponsor a popular website so they can get an ad to promote them to those members..entice people with low prices and loads of freebies, But then you have a problem Joe Schmo whos new to the game is saying he has Gelato when its really not which pollutes the waters. It's up to the buyer to do their due diligence and research who they are buying from. I've seen a lot people on here who have got scammed and knew it immediately when they say on their thread where they got their seeds from. When I see this happens it's not my place to go tell that member they have been scammed and is growing god knows what. How would you feel if you spent your money time and sweat to grow a plant for someone to come along on a forum to tell you what your growing is not actually that strain and that the person has been ripped off. That's kinda hard to tell someone wouldn't you agree?

I knew @ikilwas was not really growing DPD when he told me months ago where he got his seeds from...i said to myself No F$#%in way does he have outlaws DPD unless hes been around since 01..when he told me where he got it from and i checked out the website and searched for DPD and they HAD IT! And in FEM too!! 👀 I knew it was B.S. They don't even have outlaws name anywhere in the description nor is the description correct. DPD is very LOW potency by itself and is only potent when crossed with something potent. Its not even worth smoking unless its crossed! It's only used to breed colors into green strains. So for instance if you have green crack and wanted to turn it purple and not loose the potency of the green crack you would breed it with DPD to make Purple Crack.

When I purchased my DPD f3 seeds it was around 2001 or 3 and I purchased mine from Breedbay when Outlaw was still around and would sneak in late at night to drop the price from $500 to $100. Only a few people still have these seeds and you cant get them off any website. You have to know somebody that knows somebody and when you do find that person be prepared to be hit with a ridiculous asking price for those seeds, especially if they are F3s. DPD is 1 of the strains on my repro list so it's not "Gone Forever" just for now. It will resurface again.

Dude I think I saw a post on the THC Farmer where they had an issue with the seed fair. Apparently they were creating fake accounts to boost sales or some crap. Guess they found certain members under the same Ip. Banned the seed fair and all the fake accounts. This issue is happening on multiple sites. Yeah man and next time you have a feeling about a strain come forward. If you know it’s BS call it. Like me I think most folks would appreciate it. I know I would.

If you know it’s BS call it. Like me I think most folks would appreciate it. I know I would.
Not a lot of people would appreciate being told they have fake genetics. Some people spend thousands of dollars with these Fake Seedbanks and have a lot of time , blood and sweat invested into their grows before finding out and then how do you tell that person ALL of their gear is not what it is? It's leaves me in a difficult position from sounding like a dick to being someone who truly cares and wants the best grow for that said person. Since I know now your not one of those persons that would get offended, I'll let you know by DM if it happens again with one of your grows. Sorry I didn't inform you a few months ago but I didn't want to come across like a dick.

Dude I think I saw a post on the THC Farmer where they had an issue with the seed fair. Apparently they were creating fake accounts to boost sales or some crap. Guess they found certain members under the same Ip. Banned the seed fair and all the fake accounts. This issue is happening on multiple sites. Yeah man and next time you have a feeling about a strain come forward. If you know it’s BS call it. Like me I think most folks would appreciate it. I know I would.

I thought the last pic is kinda funny so I had to throw it in there.. no mention of Outlaw whatsoever (Outlaw who?) 😆

On Feb 19th I tried warning you @IKilledIt with the last line that something may be off with your purchase by letting you know that it maybe a cross of DPD but not DPD itself. That's why I was keeping a close eye on your grow.

Seed Fair's description would have been more believable if it's description would have said "Taste like cardboard, Low Potency, Grow for Bag appeal Only" that would have been believable but I knew within seconds of reading their first line of their description that they are scammers.

Screenshot_20240521_170117_Chrome.jpg

20240521_170636.jpg

20240521_170721.jpg

I thought the last pic is kinda funny so I had to throw it in there.. no mention of Outlaw whatsoever (Outlaw who?) 😆

On Feb 19th I tried warning you @IKilledIt with the last line that something may be off with your purchase by letting you know that it maybe a cross of DPD but not DPD itself. That's why I was keeping a close eye on your grow.

Seed Fair's description would have been more believable if it's description would have said "Taste like cardboard, Low Potency, Grow for Bag appeal Only" that would have been believable but I knew within seconds of reading their first line of their description that they are scammers.

Screenshot_20240521_170117_Chrome.jpg

20240521_170636.jpg

20240521_170721.jpg

Bro I knew something was a miss after you said that. But I wanted to wait and see what happened. Well nothing happened. Out of 3 strains I bought nothing has purple.

After all is said and done. They did replace the auto purple diesel with what I hope is Purple diesel. I won’t truly know until I grow the seeds. It’s all been a big headache and I hate headaches. I’ve spent a few hundred at the seed fair.

On more thing I’d like to add. I like to give people the benefit of doubt. So I can’t say if the seed fair is selling bogus seeds or is the person their buying from selling the bogus seed. It’s easy to get duped then in return unintentionally dupe the buyer. Maybe they will reply to this thread and work something out.

Bro to be completely honest with you, what you grew is probably way better than what you would have got with the DPD. So don't be too disappointed!

Bro I knew something was a miss after you said that. But I wanted to wait and see what happened. Well nothing happened. Out of 3 strains I bought nothing has purple.

After all is said and done. They did replace the auto purple diesel with what I hope is Purple diesel. I won’t truly know until I grow the seeds. It’s all been a big headache and I hate headaches. I’ve spent a few hundred at the seed fair.

On more thing I’d like to add. I like to give people the benefit of doubt. So I can’t say if the seed fair is selling bogus seeds or is the person their buying from selling the bogus seed. It’s easy to get duped then in return unintentionally dupe the buyer. Maybe they will reply to this thread and work something out.
Seed Fair has no Breeders listed. Just prices, pictures, names and descriptions. 👀

Back
Top Bottom