Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Spot on lol šŸ˜†.

good morning toydollz glad the survivors are doing well. Once they get past the being new to life ordeal they will take off.

And I'm very happy your learning a lot here šŸ˜ I started off a little above no experience, but I learned exceptionally quick just reading here.

But @Lady Cannafan is on point....everyone starts off nervous Nellies and try to baby and coddle the plants..... After the first couple you get super lax.....kinda like raising kids... First one wasn't allowed to scrape a knee or play with mud.... The next few kids injure themselves doing stupid shit and eat dirt and you tell them to walk it off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.... I'm one of seven so I'm experienced in this :rofl: :rofl:
Good morning, HappyHazmat88. The future sounds excellent (I was going to say bright -- that, too)! I grew up with several kids in our house as well so I get that one! I am looking forward to always having these plants to grow for the rest of my life.

Goodnight all ā¤ļø I might just end up having one good plant. We will see! Not sure whats up with Sister Bobbie, but Bates is kicking ass. (Well, in comparison.)

20240508_193851.jpg

20240508_211024.jpg

Goodnight all ā¤ļø I might just end up having one good plant. We will see! Not sure whats up with Sister Bobbie, but Bates is kicking ass. (Well, in comparison.)

20240508_193851.jpg

20240508_211024.jpg

Good Morning!

Sister Bobbie appears to have suffered some damage to one of her Cotyledon leaves. This may have happened when the seed husk (Helmet) was removed. You can see in the close up, it looks like a bite was taken out of it. It should have opened up all the way and those first leaves showing by now.

I cannot tell if the first set of leaves are inside there. Can you see two tiny little green leaves inside there?

I don't feel it's a lost cause. It's still green, the stem looks okay. It's not wilted yellow or soft looking. Give her time and keep taking care of it like you would with Sister Bates. :green_heart:

Bobbie damaged coty.jpg

Good Morning!

Sister Bobbie appears to have suffered some damage to one of her Cotyledon leaves. This may have happened when the seed husk (Helmet) was removed. You can see in the close up, it looks like a bite was taken out of it. It should have opened up all the way and those first leaves showing by now.

I cannot tell if the first set of leaves are inside there. Can you see two tiny little green leaves inside there?

I don't feel it's a lost cause. It's still green, the stem looks okay. It's not wilted yellow or soft looking. Give her time and keep taking care of it like you would with Sister Bates. :green_heart:

Bobbie damaged coty.jpg
Thank you, Lady Cannafan!

So Sisters Bobbie and Bates look the same. And... Decided to grow our other 10! 5 seeds each! Will try not to do all the same things wrong again. :) I know one seed's name so far is Sigourney. I will have to post photos tomorrow because we took the photos with our ipads with Seed Tracker.

So Sisters Bobbie and Bates look the same. And... Decided to grow our other 10! 5 seeds each! Will try not to do all the same things wrong again. :) I know one seed's name so far is Sigourney. I will have to post photos tomorrow because we took the photos with our ipads with Seed Tracker.
Good Morning!
Are you going to use the rapid rooter plugs to start them in with the trays? I think it was @Grand Daddy Black that posted to you about those.
Any kind of starter plug will be okay, but the rapid rooter ones are common to find around the local nurseries along with rockwool cubes.
As he said, you don't have to remove the sprouts from them, they just get planted right into the pots.

Looking forward to the progress!

Good Morning!
Are you going to use the rapid rooter plugs to start them in with the trays? I think it was @Grand Daddy Black that posted to you about those.
Any kind of starter plug will be okay, but the rapid rooter ones are common to find around the local nurseries along with rockwool cubes.
As he said, you don't have to remove the sprouts from them, they just get planted right into the pots.

Looking forward to the progress!
Omg!! Totally forgot!!! Thank you, Lady Cannafan!! I just ordered, along with a Humidity Meter Thermometer, which I don't have. Should be here tomorrow.

Should I raise my lights? My husband and I each have two plants left from our first grow round. (Giggle) šŸ˜ We are looking forward to the vivosun light controller arriving on Monday. ...Once we add more plants, our original 4 will be in a different stage from our new ones so we will have to decide what plants go in the tent (mostly for him to tend) and what plants I can keep in my little zen area in the guest bedroom (it really makes me happy to look at these plants up close any time I want. I have a webcam on them too but I always forget to look at it.) Any suggestions about everything and anything are always welcome. šŸ™ƒ I am grateful for this community! šŸ„°

17154317594882548675169567804407.jpg

17154318202135879640383900668230.jpg

17154318431896325386582660555868.jpg

17154318651333729047236579405209.jpg

Should I raise my lights? My husband and I each have two plants left from our first grow round. (Giggle) šŸ˜ We are looking forward to the vivosun light controller arriving on Monday. ...Once we add more plants, our original 4 will be in a different stage from our new ones so we will have to decide what plants go in the tent (mostly for him to tend) and what plants I can keep in my little zen area in the guest bedroom (it really makes me happy to look at these plants up close any time I want. I have a webcam on them too but I always forget to look at it.) Any suggestions about everything and anything are always welcome. šŸ™ƒ I am grateful for this community! šŸ„°

17154317594882548675169567804407.jpg

17154318202135879640383900668230.jpg

17154318431896325386582660555868.jpg

17154318651333729047236579405209.jpg
Looks to me like the lights are doing well for them. They aren't reaching sideways trying to get to it now. They are straightening up.

And Hip Hip Hurray! It looks like Bobbie finally opened up and is spreading out those first leaves!

I can't remember how many plants the both of you are planning, but be sure the number of them will match your grow spaces. I have 9 plants right now and they are taking up much more room than I anticipated.

Also, your little "zen" room will need to be light tight when your plants go into flower. No light leaks.
So, plan that in advance as well. :cheer:
Yikes!! Ok thanks! We were thinking of getting another vivosun setup.... Tent plus light plus controller... That would help.

Today is day 14 in the dirt. I am super happy. I worked fifteen hours this weekend at my second job, and I am currently at my first job, so I am beat. More later.

20240513_052631.jpg

20240513_052611.jpg

20240513_052602.jpg

20240513_052557.jpg

20240513_052526.jpg

20240513_052514.jpg

@toydollz, you need to start thinking about feeding your babies at least a mild dose of nutrients. You don't want to wait too long! Have you decided what you are going to feed them yet?

@toydollz, you need to start thinking about feeding your babies at least a mild dose of nutrients. You don't want to wait too long! Have you decided what you are going to feed them yet?
Good morning Grand Daddy Black, Oh yeah!! Would have forgotten. I just now purchased Remo Nutrients Mini Supercharged Kit 250ml x 7 and it should arrive on Sunday. (Someone had previously recommended that.) I saw in threads that you are using Strive and GeoFlora.

Curious, how long you plan on leaving them in the little seed tray for? They're ready to get their roots on šŸ’š
My husband said the same thing, that I need to plant them in pots. He just texted me this morning that we need more soil and also some more pots. Already. :) So tired from work but okay will do this tonight when I get home :)

My husband said the same thing, that I need to plant them in pots. He just texted me this morning that we need more soil and also some more pots. Already. :) So tired from work but okay will do this tonight when I get home :)
Have you thought about how you will remove those from the trays? You want to be sure the soil is moist so it has less chance of falling apart on you.
I was thinking maybe a spoon very carefully? Unless you have a better plan going. Just throwing a thought out there.

Good morning Grand Daddy Black, Oh yeah!! Would have forgotten. I just now purchased Remo Nutrients Mini Supercharged Kit 250ml x 7 and it should arrive on Sunday. (Someone had previously recommended that.) I saw in threads that you are using Strive and GeoFlora.
Cool. I have a set of Remo too, but I've not used them yet. @stinker has grown some real beauties with them. Maybe he'll weigh in with some tips for you (and me).

I typically start feeding my babies a mild dose once the second set of leaves is established. You're there with one and it looks like very close to there with the other.

Back
Top Bottom