Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Starting to sprout some short & curlies in the flower room now... Day 11 post flip
1000003215.jpg
1000003214.jpg
1000003216.jpg
1000003217.jpg

#bringbackthebush
🤣

Look I’m gonna be honest. I find it fucking hilarious.

You got a top shelf grower, being asked a direct question, gives a direct answer, and then another poster who contributes nought to the thread, but obviously lurks in wait, leans forward in their armchair and excitedly grabs their keyboard when the moment they have been waiting for presents itself.

That golden moment. Where they might get to be seen as right on the internet!

We see it in real life:-

Me to Chloe: Your cake was delicious. Have you got the recipe?
Karen: I make cake. Let me give you my recipe!!!!

Yeah nah, how’s about fuck off Karen.

I love watching the spilt tea. You know it’s gonna be good when “bro science” gets mentioned.

I was trying to be tactful and less abrasive about it, but, yeah, basically, stfu Karen no one cares about your cake 🤣

I'm trying my best to create an environment of simplicity; where people can see that growing does not need to be complicated.
It's as difficult as you want to make it...

I think I rub some people the wrong way because my simple approach contradicts their complex approach.

Whatever the case... I want people to feel comfortable here to tell fart jokes, ask questions, and share awesome bud pics.

I get bitchy when people come dancing around this thread with the overthinking/overcomplicating bullshit... especially when they aren't a normal face around here. That's when I get snarky & talk my shit. I gotta knock that off...

Apologies for the 2 day rant.... time to redirect & get some plants back in the spotlight.

Heading out to transplant Purple Ghost Candy #3 & #4... will post pics in a few
:snowboating:

KISS. Absolute best advice I ever got in the Army. The less there is the less that can break or go wrong. Some folks don’t like to see that all the work they did could’ve been solved real simply and that the ROI on their work isn’t really worth it. I get annoyed when I realize I overcomplicated a single facet, I couldn’t imagine my entire grow.

Honestly though, I think it’s more your direct speech than anything. People don’t like being spoken to without a bunch of fluff or dancing around the point. You speak very similar to most NCOs/Foremans. No time for the extra shit, there’s work to do. Sadly for me, I spent a lot of time dealing with officers, which is why I am so brutally thorough. If I never see another PowerPoint again, it’ll be too soon.

Or we’re all three wrong and some people are just awful humans with no purpose other than to try to control others, but I really try not to believe humans are inherently awful. Awfulness is typically a cycle started long ago.

Some folks don’t like to see that all the work they did could’ve been solved real simply and that the ROI on their work isn’t really worth it.

People don’t like being spoken to without a bunch of fluff or dancing around the point.

I really try not to believe humans are inherently awful. Awfulness is typically a cycle started long ago.
:Namaste: Beautiful. Yes!

Kinda reminds me of helping someone move. If 8 people show up in the crisp morning sunlight, 6 of them will gather in the kitchen with a cup of coffee to commune and agree on a plan. 2 of them will move the entire living room into the truck while the rest are yammering, at which point the planners in the kitchen will have to reevaluate their plan. :p :rolleyes:

Humans may not be awful, but they're weird.

I was trying to be tactful and less abrasive about it, but, yeah, basically, stfu Karen no one cares about your cake 🤣

KISS. Absolute best advice I ever got in the Army. The less there is the less that can break or go wrong. Some folks don’t like to see that all the work they did could’ve been solved real simply and that the ROI on their work isn’t really worth it. I get annoyed when I realize I overcomplicated a single facet, I couldn’t imagine my entire grow.

Honestly though, I think it’s more your direct speech than anything. People don’t like being spoken to without a bunch of fluff or dancing around the point. You speak very similar to most NCOs/Foremans. No time for the extra shit, there’s work to do. Sadly for me, I spent a lot of time dealing with officers, which is why I am so brutally thorough. If I never see another PowerPoint again, it’ll be too soon.

Or we’re all three wrong and some people are just awful humans with no purpose other than to try to control others, but I really try not to believe humans are inherently awful. Awfulness is typically a cycle started long ago.
I'm definitely a very direct person. The work I did in the Navy left no room for miscommunication or error. Now I work construction and manage relatively large build projects. I'm just hardwired like that I guess.

Pretty spot on with your analysis. 🤙

My job as an annual evaluation, and safety lesson on a website app. I am retiring to get away from the insanity! SS

Ok, I was gonna just like the meme about keeping your mouth shut but this is now two very spot on memes lol
LoL.... Hook is a man of few words, but those few words are generally profound. 👌

Starting to see some stretch, and some lil pom-poms forming. 🤙
1000003232.jpg

Here's the Chocolate Thai ladies;
1000003237.jpg
1000003235.jpg
1000003236.jpg

...aaaand, the Purple Ghost Candy
1000003238.jpg
1000003234.jpg
1000003233.jpg

They are currently on day 13 post flip.

Starting to see some stretch, and some lil pom-poms forming. 🤙
1000003232.jpg

Here's the Chocolate Thai ladies;
1000003237.jpg
1000003235.jpg
1000003236.jpg

...aaaand, the Purple Ghost Candy
1000003238.jpg
1000003234.jpg
1000003233.jpg

They are currently on day 13 post flip.

Yeah so they’re going to stretch as much as I thought they were. Shit. I’m gonna have to bend 2 of them in half. This is a great strain for quad lining, manifolding, and any other kind of wild training growers want to do. I can’t slow this plant down. I ran 50 out of 56 days with my light at 25% and they still grew 4 feet tall in a 3 gallon just in veg.

Had to do a bit of defoliation this morning. Starting to get a bit tight on space in the flower room. I wanted to start slimming them down so I can squeeze 2 more plants in.

Here's the before:

And, here's the after:

I'll probably be shifting the 2 smaller Purple Ghost Candy over to the flower room this week.

Made some moves yesterday. Purple Ghost Candy #3 and #4 were shifted over to the flower room.
1000003261.jpg

I was running short on space in the veg box and wanted to get em squeezed in before the big gals stretch out & rob all the space in the big room.

Hopefully they will all form together into a decent canopy. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom