Website Upgrade: New Features

Last reboot completed, everything is working smoothly!

We are now up to date and fully secure!

Please let us know if you encounter and issues!

:Namaste:

I'm guessing that the search database is being re-indexed?

When I searched this:

search.JPG

I got this:

search results.JPG

Same result for the Advanced Search.

Anyone have trouble getting on the site today besides me ? I tried for 4 - 5 hours but only got a blank white page with 420 mag on it.
Any chance you got a screenshot for us to see/investigate?

@Marc Ocean did you hear anything about this?

No, didn't think to do that. It's working fine now. But tried over & over this morning & couldn't get on. All other sites on the computer loaded. Oh well, working now.

If that ever happens again, please take a screenshot for us to investigate :thanks:

Anyone have trouble getting on the site today besides me ? I tried for 4 - 5 hours but only got a blank white page with 420 mag on it.
Yes sir, I have trouble loading when their server seems to have too much traffic...with almost 4,000 people on the site, I have slow loading of threads and pics...

I'm not on a phone. I'm on a home PC, and it's not a slow PC either...Water cooled Intel I-9, 10 core processor, 64gig of high speed gaming RAM (DDR4 4333) with a 300MBps download speed on my modem :thumb: I have "no lag" on my gaming sites, only lag is on this site...:hmmmm: hmm...maybe another server bank would fix that

Yes sir, I have trouble loading when their server seems to have too much traffic...with almost 4,000 people on the site, I have slow loading of threads and pics...

I'm not on a phone. I'm on a home PC, and it's not a slow PC either...Water cooled Intel I-9, 10 core processor, 64gig of high speed gaming RAM (DDR4 4333) with a 300MBps download speed on my modem :thumb: I have "no lag" on my gaming sites, only lag is on this site...:hmmmm: hmm...maybe another server bank would fix that
We can have 6000 people online with no issues, we have plenty of servers. When you guys get slow service, give us some more feedback to investigate. Most times it’s on the user’s end. If you use a TOR or VPN, this can add to poor performance. Also sometimes network routing from your location to our servers and back could have issues. Best thing to do is open a Dos window and type tracert 420magazine.com and send us the screenshot. Also type ping 420magazine.com and show us the screenshot. These commands will tell us if the issue is in your network.

We can have 6000 people online with no issues, we have plenty of servers. When you guys get slow service, give us some more feedback to investigate. Most times it’s on the user’s end. If you use a TOR or VPN, this can add to poor performance. Also sometimes network routing from your location to our servers and back could have issues. Best thing to do is open a Dos window and type tracert 420magazine.com and send us the screenshot. Also type ping 420magazine.com and show us the screenshot. These commands will tell us if the issue is in your network.
Yeah, I run a TOR browser most times, and a Dos window :hmmmm: ...do you mean my command prompt? ...That's the only place I can run a trace route or ping.

Yeah, I run a TOR browser most times, and a Dos window :hmmmm: ...do you mean my command prompt? ...That's the only place I can run a trace route or ping.
Yes, same thing. It's most likely your TOR browser. We host our servers in Canada to protect us all, so you really don't need one. We've never once had a call, letter or visit from law enforcement in almost thirty years, because we have and enforce such strict guidelines to keep us all safe.

We host our servers in Canada to protect us all, so you really don't need one. We've never once had a call, letter or visit from law enforcement in almost thirty years, because we have and enforce such strict guidelines to keep us all safe.
Thank you, all for what you do in the background to keep us safe; lets not forget all the tech support that is given to all members in need.

:thanks:
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom