What do you think about this LED lamp?

Mark3313

420 Member
I wanna use this lamp for a 80x80x160 growbox

tell me what do you think, i have a 300$ budget for a lamp

Well, I am using the Viparspectra 900 and I like them a lot. However, I will be running them on plants for the first time this week. That said, I can't say yet how they will do for sure. I talked to another experienced member here and he says he has used the brand and they worked well for him in the past. On another note, I have heard from other users that the older lights in the white casings are better than the current black ones. If that's the case, then cool for you. Good luck!

Well, I am using the Viparspectra 900 and I like them a lot. However, I will be running them on plants for the first time this week. That said, I can't say yet how they will do for sure. I talked to another experienced member here and he says he has used the brand and they worked well for him in the past. On another note, I have heard from other users that the older lights in the white casings are better than the current black ones. If that's the case, then cool for you. Good luck!

Sorry, can you explain me what do you mean about white casings and black casings? sorry i don't speak really well english, my bad

Thanks btw,i hope u have a good harvest :ganjamon:

The link you posted shows a picture of the light, and it's a white fixture. The ones they make now are smaller with a black fixture and according to some folks, they aren't as strong as the older white ones were. I cannot back it up with evidence, but that is what others that use that brand have told me. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom