What strains are you other Aussies growing?

I just brought in:
1 x Durban poison
1 x BigBud/White Widow cross
& 1 x Cotton Candy, in the next few days.

I mainly grow old school strains, as I find these are less prone to issues and always produce thick dense colas with long lasting highs.
My other grows have been: Critical 2.0, Vanilla Kush, Underdawg Kush, various Hazes and whites - White Widow, White Rhino and a strain I have not seen in 20 years that was known as Red Devil.

Here's 12 Monster cropped Durban Poison clones, The next grow
IMG 1368 — imgbb.com

Hope I find a nice red devil over summer.. meant to be an awesome outdoors strain, actually advised to be grown outdoors for a more psychedelic effect. Won't be the old one like you have but hopefully I still can find a nice one.. . got some G13Skunk nevils Skunk and master kaze vegging at the moment. Going to crack some medicine man La Niña and nl5haze after I flip them..

Hope I find a nice red devil over summer.. meant to be an awesome outdoors strain, actually advised to be grown outdoors for a more psychedelic effect. Won't be the old one like you have but hopefully I still can find a nice one..

The one I got hold of was from a Maroi mate who's intent was to grow them for hash. When I returned 2 oz's in the way of saying thanks, he would not believe what I was handing him was on the same strain. He said that the indoor product was a better product than what he was producing outside. I never tried his plants, but the hash was bloody fantastic.
:thumb:

WoW. Grizz, over 8000 posts and plant of the month. Mate, thanks for dropping by, i feel somewhat honored

These are my current white widow apparently got off a mate who got off a mate ya know how it is haha but i just got 15 different strains in keen to get these done
420-magazine-mobile1253034658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile884125143.jpg

Barneys Pinaapple Chunk
Ace Golden Tiger.
DNA Sour Kosher.
Resevrva P Kosher Kush.
Greenpoint Black Gold
Emerald T Cherry OG
Greenpoint:
Tomhawk.
Golden Nugget.
The Deputy.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

Qld outdoor grow.

In summer did NY Turbo Diesel Auto Feminized.

Now it's cooled down a bit got White Widow Auto Feminized and Northern Lights Auto Feminized.

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds.

Hey! I'm growing skunk 1. And it started flowering 1 month after planting, in spring (north qld) 3 weeks into flowering and the buds are looking fat and good! I'm suprised. And stoked lol.

Spring can still be too early if you running standard seeds. You need to wait until the days are a little longer or they'll go straight into flowering.

I've got an Aussie-centric question; does anyone use Seasol as an additive? I've been using it a bit on Coco however as this is my first indoor grow, I have no idea if it's of any benefit. I also don't know if it should be used in every feed, or once a week, or also what quantities. So I'd be interested to hear anyone's experience with it. I'm using H&G Roots Excelurator Gold but it's 12 times more expensive than Seasol (and I can get Seasol at Coles rather than waiting for H&G to be delivered after EBay purchase!) and it seems a bit similar (seaweed extract) Regards to all my fellow countrymen/women.

Great stuff.. Gogo juice is great also..Bunnings is usually close to everybody now..

I'm turning back to old sativas, or sativa dominant these days. Currently growing Southern Stars Nanan Boucluo and Texas Guinan. Also Aces purple haze and Sensei's NL5 x haze.
Grown a few Ace varieties in the past including Malawi, Gypsy's Lao and Thai Stick. I've grown too many varieties to list but honorable mentions should go to Chimera's Mountain Jam, Connoseur Triangle Kush Cookies and a G13 Hash plant x Great white shark (local breeder). Somas NYCD was great too.
I make a lot of my own crosses with various success. Had a triangle kush cookies x tangie that turned out nice.

Great stuff.. Gogo juice is great also..Bunnings is usually close to everybody now..
It sure is. I've got 1 massive one about 800 meters away and 1 huge one about 3 kms away! I'm not a DIY savvy girl but I do admit I enjoy an occasional wander around Bunnings.
I've not seen Gogo Juice there but will look. Thanks, Grizz. Should I use Seasol as an additive during Veg and Flower? And how often? And what quantities roughly?

I've done a few crosses over winter outdoors with these strains
Ghost train haze 1
Gorilla bomb
Gorilla glue
Trippy gorilla
Black d.o.g
Critical super silver haze
Blue dream
Th m.o.b
Tnr
Royal purple kush
Pineapple express
Money maker
And these auto strains
Auto ultimate
Auto pineapple express
Magnum
Candy kush
Really happy with the crosses I made . should be a good summer have a good mix of sativa and indica photoperiod plants. All photoperiod crosses are fem seeds

use to bottles instructions.. yes during veg and early flower stretch.. foliar feed of it I find the plants love, good to give a watering with also. Use it and dilute it for what you need it for..

I've got an Aussie-centric question; does anyone use Seasol as an additive? I've been using it a bit on Coco however as this is my first indoor grow, I have no idea if it's of any benefit. I also don't know if it should be used in every feed, or once a week, or also what quantities. So I'd be interested to hear anyone's experience with it. I'm using H&G Roots Excelurator Gold but it's 12 times more expensive than Seasol (and I can get Seasol at Coles rather than waiting for H&G to be delivered after EBay purchase!) and it seems a bit similar (seaweed extract) Regards to all my fellow countrymen/women.

I use Seasol though I'm still new to growing and only just starting to get my indoor grow set up so I've got no idea how effective or useful the stuff actually is. But here's a bit of info. I got a 1.2L from Bunnings that can make up to 540 litres. A little goes a looong way. It says to apply every 2-4 weeks. Can be used to water the soil and/or as a foliage spray. It says it "Stimulates root development. Promotes healthy growth in all plants. Enhances flowering & fruiting. Increases resistance to heat, drought, frost, pests & disease." It may make those claims on the bottle but I don't know how beneficial it is for all that stuff. I'd also suggest checking your PH if you use Seasol. I mixed up a bottle of feed a few days ago with just some Seasol and Trace Elements powder and it was so acidic it didn't even register on the PH meter so I had to add some PH Up. I'll have to test it again another time but I'm pretty sure it was the Seasol and not the Trace Elements that acidified the water. Anyways, hope that helps a little.

Thanks guys. Very helpful. I've started using GT Coco Bloom and am happy with it. I've used Nutrifield Coco A & B for veg, which was good but I needed Cal/Mag supplement with it. Both those brands are Australian, so they're much cheaper than AN, H&G etc.
And btw - Any growers here from Perth?

Thanks guys. Very helpful. I've started using GT Coco Bloom and am happy with it. I've used Nutrifield Coco A & B for veg, which was good but I needed Cal/Mag supplement with it. Both those brands are Australian, so they're much cheaper than AN, H&G etc.
And btw - Any growers here from Perth?

I'm in Perth. Still getting my grow setup, well, setup. Almost there. I'm growing in soil. And been put on to Second Nature nutrients (Aussie made) by my local hydro store who says about 65% of his customers use that over the more expensive and known brands.

Back
Top Bottom