What's in Popeye's Pipe?

emma_delemma

Found this while looking for pot pictures, I think it's pretty cool.

lol i never noticed that popeye put the spinach in his pipe till i just thought about it thats great.

DaHui said:
Great find, haha
Yeah, that use to be one of my fav shows back then too ;)

I have a bunch on tape... But never have I seen Popeye put spinach in his pipe. He would always pop it out of the can and swallow it whole.

Anybody ever see the Popeye movie with Robbin Williams? It's not bad.

420dentist said:
I have a bunch on tape... But never have I seen Popeye put spinach in his pipe. He would always pop it out of the can and swallow it whole.

i remember him sucking the spinach through the pipe a couple of times, like if he was tied up and couldn't use his arms. but it's been like 20 years since i watched them so my memory could be wrong. also, the article said it was the episodes from the 60's where he used the pipe. i got no clue which ones i was watching back then.

SuperSkunk said:
i remember him sucking the spinach through the pipe a couple of times, like if he was tied up and couldn't use his arms. but it's been like 20 years since i watched them so my memory could be wrong. also, the article said it was the episodes from the 60's where he used the pipe. i got no clue which ones i was watching back then.
hahaha omg!
I remeber that!

Whatever that floating creature with invisibility/teleportation powers was from the cartoon and comic, I don't know. I believe only Popeye and Swee'Pea could ever see it. Anyways, I remember a scene when Popeye was tied up (probably by Bluto) and the critter appeared in front of him. After a little humor, the thing dumped spinach into Popeye's pipe for him to break out of the roping that covered his entire body.

Hmmm...the crazy subliminality....I wonder if Happy Days had any? :hmmmm:

Happy Days the show? They all were pretty conservative back then....Maybe Fonzi

KWT4Legalizing said:
Happy Days the show? They all were pretty conservative back then....Maybe Fonzi

I truly feel that Richie Cunningham's parents clam baked in the kitchen while Richie was at Al's Diner (probably smoking with Fonz in his 'office'..the restroom). C'mon, they always had cookies, brownies, marshmallow treats amongst other pastries whenever Richie came home.

:hmmmm:

Nah, you're right. Fonz hid the secret to his coolness in a ziplock bag under the Cunningham's porch. Al was his best customer. :smokin:

420dentist said:

dude, you haven't seen near enough popeye if you haven't seen him suck through the pipe!! :smokin: :smokin:

equilibrium said:
I truly feel that Richie Cunningham's parents clam baked in the kitchen while Richie was at Al's Diner (probably smoking with Fonz in his 'office'..the restroom). C'mon, they always had cookies, brownies, marshmallow treats amongst other pastries whenever Richie came home.

:hmmmm:

Nah, you're right. Fonz hid the secret to his coolness in a ziplock bag under the Cunningham's porch. Al was his best customer. :smokin:

I definately agree, I think there was some subliminal shit with the Fonz as well as a couple of the others

Thanks everyone, when I saw this I thought of you guys. :laughtwo: :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom