Where are all my MA growers at?

North of Worcester, south of the NH line here. Funny how this forum had so many of us Massholes active since it became legal.

Be cautious when training to not send the center stalk too far off kilter. Keep the balance cause let's remember; when decision to flower happens, you are going to want a balanced plant structure that can withstand weight of massive dense buds!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought this may be a good resource for potential clone/plant swaps.
420-magazine-mobile1935652183.jpg

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

Yeas ago in Maine, a bunch of us home brewers of beer would do exchanges.....after you bottle you might give away several 22oz bottles to people in the group and when they bottled they would return the favor. If we found something we liked it was a simple request to get the exact way it was brewed. Often times our brews left the circle and ended up in other circles....one of them now sells a 4 pack of 12 oz beer for $11. Back to the topic on hand, I would love to join in on a swap, I can't swap clones though since my current grow is all auto's. Nothing illegal about swapping a gram of this for no money so we can sample a bunch of different strains though.

Thanks for starting the thread.

Yeas ago in Maine, a bunch of us home brewers of beer would do exchanges.....after you bottle you might give away several 22oz bottles to people in the group and when they bottled they would return the favor. If we found something we liked it was a simple request to get the exact way it was brewed. Often times our brews left the circle and ended up in other circles....one of them now sells a 4 pack of 12 oz beer for $11. Back to the topic on hand, I would love to join in on a swap, I can't swap clones though since my current grow is all auto's. Nothing illegal about swapping a gram of this for no money so we can sample a bunch of different strains though.

Thanks for starting the thread.
I am also growing autos right now but wouldn't mind a clone for the tent as well. However I always take clones from my outdoor girls several times during the grow. This year I'll be growing some Skywalker kush, pineapple chunk, blueberry, Acapulco gold (3rd year in a row it's the best Damn strain) and a bunch of different CBD strains for my mother.

Also from MA west of Worcester and attempting my first grow with Pineapple Express Autos from Barney's Seed Farm bought through Seedsman.com which I highly recommend. Also HTG in Shrewsbury who are good people. I don't have clones to share but I think all of us sharing our experiences has to be a good thing. Best of luck to all. I'll post some pics when I figure out how.

Also from MA west of Worcester and attempting my first grow with Pineapple Express Autos from Barney's Seed Farm bought through Seedsman.com which I highly recommend. Also HTG in Shrewsbury who are good people. I don't have clones to share but I think all of us sharing our experiences has to be a good thing. Best of luck to all. I'll post some pics when I figure out how.
HTG Shrewsbury is my store!!! I love those guys there. They're so helpful.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Wow that's awesome I've used seedsman for about 4 years now. Great company. Super good customer service and they're generous with the freebies. Guy has a great Instagram page too. He does these contests where you match pictures of his plants with their strain. If you get it right he sends a package with some seed packs and other merch.

Things are slowly taking shape in our brand new grow room. We are still struggling with cloning at the moment but I am confident we'll get it down soon.

I have some seeds from attitude seedbank started. All feminized. I'm sure we'll be cloning those. Not really planning on having a mother plant but may clone each seed for a few generations?

Have sensi northern lights, humboldt blue dream, TH Seeds MOB, and TH Seeds Sage N Sour started now.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hey Eb my mom has a house 20 mins S of Worcester on Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg. Lol

I love that sign on the plaza before the trailer/RV park that holds those redneck concerts. I've never seen more letters in a name before in my life.......locals can even say the name correctly.

I love that sign on the plaza before the trailer/RV park that holds those redneck concerts. I've never seen more letters in a name before in my life.......locals can even say the name correctly.
Lmfao "REDNECK CONCERTS"
You fish on you side Ill fish on my side and no one will fish in the middle.

HTG Shrewsbury is my store!!! I love those guys there. They're so helpful.

Other than having a pretty store are they good with tips if you buy from them? I use a place up on route 2 in Westminster but have stopped in at HTG and they seem like a clean setup.

Back
Top Bottom