Where are all my MA growers at?

It's been in the process sence 2016 for "produce" but mine I designed strictly for the inavation movement produce are going for about 75 k cultivation set up around 90k but with contracts in the makeing now cost could possibly drop significantly

I'll keep my fellow mass holes in the loop and within this years significant expansion in cultivation will be looking for partnerships and labor enthusiast

I've been on a mission for a couple years now to find a way I can use my skills and work ethics in the industry, just trying to find a team worth fighting for.
Bet on yourself and go All In!
I'm all about it-

What up trigga and fellow mass holes. I figured I'd share a current pic of my bushy baby I have going right now on day 18 in flower
420-magazine-mobile1127309997.jpg

Ya I did a small defoil on her just before the flip, then another trim job 2.5 weeks into flower. I didn't hack her up to much tho I was a little nervy lol she is my first photo and I sure am proud of her. With daytime temps topping out at 80 degrees and when lights are out it's never gotten lower than 74 degrees humidity is steady at 40-43 RH. Things are dialed in pretty nicely keeping Internodes tight during the flower stretch

420-magazine-mobile1427522348.jpg

A couple of my plants this outdoor season. This is my 3rd outdoor grow ever with one indoor under my belt as well. New to the forums let me know what yall think

Hey all, I was looking to start a little MA grow community to share experiences and grow tips for our insane climate here. Since we have our recreational bill passed, I thought this may be a good resource for potential clone/plant swaps. I personally have 4 different grows throughout the year with clones Galore so I would love to get some more variety.
420-magazine-mobile1935652183.jpg

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow
Baystater in exile reporting in from undisclosed location. report: homesick, miss my forests n hills. Grew pioneer valley skunk w buddy on his ebb n flow back in late 80s to 90s. Piney sticky bud. Ma knows herb.

What up trigga and fellow mass holes. I figured I'd share a current pic of my bushy baby I have going right now on day 18 in flower
420-magazine-mobile1127309997.jpg

That looks great I just got back from almost a week away plants look like shit I over watered to compinsate the leave and now looking like I have a ph issue of a cal mag deficiency

Hope the plants bounce back Trigga! I had one that was looking really rough when I went to florida for 6 days, but an hour after I watered her, she looked like nothing at all happened. Plants are amazing! Now if I can just get a handle on the spider mites I recently found, I will be good!

Back
Top Bottom