Which Strain is Best for Both Migraine and Joint Pain?

I have anxiety and the tension gets my neck and back to the point of being stiff necked. I get that indicas are best for pain, but is there a strain that could help with the anxiety and the muscle tension associated with it. any info would help.

I am currently growing out T.H.Seeds Darkstar strain for my wife's chronic pain. I will file a report on it when it's been sampled. She has tried White Widow, Jack Herer, DJ Short's Blueberry, White Rhino, Soma's New York City Diesel, Cannasutra, some of the Cannacopia strains, including Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk, Chocolate x Deep Chunk, and Lapis Mountain Indica. The Bubba is great for nighttime, while the Herer and Widow are good for daytime activities. Niether of us were at all impressed with NYCD for pain, but I have heard others say it worked for them.

Still looking for that magic strain (will probably have to breed it ourselves).

hey guys. I got Papaya by Nirvana for just that thing. It's supposed to have a narcotic like effect with pain killing qualities. I'm not sure yet but am putting one into bloom soon, so I'll update when I get to try it. ;)

I have anxiety and the tension gets my neck and back to the point of being stiff necked. I get that indicas are best for pain, but is there a strain that could help with the anxiety and the muscle tension associated with it. any info would help.

keninpain:welcome:to 420Mag and I smoked some THC Bomb yesterday and was so mellowed out I fell asleep. I have several qualifying conditions I medicate for and this strain worked. It smells alot like ChemDawg and tastes ok. Try this and keep us posted.

+Rep for such a good question.:welldone::thumb:

studies have shown these:

Legends Ultimate Indica,
UBC Chemo x Grapefruit,
Blueberry,
White Russian
ak-47
white widow
white rhino

lots of 'whites' it seems

I dunno about the others you posted, but I can attest to the Rhino. Just got a harvest and it's great for minor - medium pains, and has some relaxing qualities. It's not a strain that I would recomend if your trying to go to sleep soon though. It seems to keep me awake even late. She comes on strong with a blast to your face and even makes my mouth a little numb at first.
Good info Lions. thanx.

keninpain:welcome:to 420Mag and I smoked some THC Bomb yesterday and was so mellowed out I fell asleep. I have several qualifying conditions I medicate for and this strain worked. It smells alot like ChemDawg and tastes ok. Try this and keep us posted.

+Rep for such a good question.:welldone::thumb:

I would love to try some of these strains, but live in a state where I don't have the means to try them. we where supposed to have a vote soon for mmj but it is the harshest legislation in the states. it will only cover cancer, aids, chrohns, and ms. I have only tried a few strains labeled medical mj and it worked so much better than what I have seen before. hoping and praying it passes and they add more ailments so I can treat my problems. Until then I will have to continue taking the meds the doc gives me that don't work as well as a plant god gave me.

I would love to try some of these strains, but live in a state where I don't have the means to try them. we where supposed to have a vote soon for mmj but it is the harshest legislation in the states. it will only cover cancer, aids, chrohns, and ms. I have only tried a few strains labeled medical mj and it worked so much better than what I have seen before. hoping and praying it passes and they add more ailments so I can treat my problems. Until then I will have to continue taking the meds the doc gives me that don't work as well as a plant god gave me.

Stop being a sheep and become a wolf!

In all seriousness It is exactly people like yourself that really need to be active in the fight for the plant that evolution gave you

:peacetwo:

My brother I am a pack leader. I have called my rep and congressmen and even tried to get all my mousy friends to write and call also but there are the sheep that you mentioned. I am a leader in my group of friends. I have even emailed all of them the form from mpp project, forms from normal of illinois. I am not scared to speak out even have my mom writing for her ailments. peace

Don't take me serious amigo, I was only joking about :) I feel for you and everyone else that has medical interests, its plainly wrong and I just try to encourage everyone possible to join the fight you know? Just out of principle. So keep fighting my friend and hopefully the masses will win out in the end.

:allgood:

Don't take me serious amigo, I was only joking about :) I feel for you and everyone else that has medical interests, its plainly wrong and I just try to encourage everyone possible to join the fight you know? Just out of principle. So keep fighting my friend and hopefully the masses will win out in the end.

:allgood:

Not mad at all brother, it is all good. I took your words as encouragement.:thumb:

hahaha, I know, but I just had to throw that in. Have you seen 'The Hangover'? that movie had me rolling on the floor... Like when they open the trunk and the little naked Oriental man pops out!! hahahahahhahahhaahahaa.a.......a.a..a.....a...........Oh man.

hahaha, I know, but I just had to throw that in. Have you seen 'The Hangover'? that movie had me rolling on the floor... Like when they open the trunk and the little naked Oriental man pops out!! hahahahahhahahhaahahaa.a.......a.a..a.....a...........Oh man.

No I haven't seen it yet not much of a movie buff, but I guess I should watch it. I did see the preview of the guy jumping out of the trunk though. Funny stuff.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom