White Widow Autoflower Indoor

OIFVET79

My first grow:
I'm using 3 gallon fabric containers
Indoor grow white widow autoflower
1 315W CMH lighting 3700 lumes / basement office approx. 15ft x 15ft
Flat white paint on walls to help with lighting
I have a culligans water system: UV light, reverse osmosis, sediment filter, charcoal filter and water softener
Organic fox farms soil
Distance of light varies depending on what my ladies are telling me
3 plants (not advised under 1 light lol) tallest 3ft, 2ft 10in and 3rd plant is 2ft 8in
Utilized LST technique at around 45 days old for approx. 4 weeks
Ladies are between 60 - 72 days old
My watering is still a work in progress..approx. 8 oz of room temp. water per plant every 1 - 2 days
12/12 room temp. avg. 75f during light, 63f during lights out, rh avg during light: 41, during lights out: 31 flower stage
Tallest plant at very young age, bent over in middle of stem and used a straw cut in half and down middle to splint her (worked great)
Planted first seed 5/7/2020....got ahold of a CMH light 5/21/2020
Picture is current as of today 7/18/2020

Attachments

• IMG_3283.JPG
    IMG_3283.JPG
    950.9 KB · Views: 85
WAY to large of an area for 315 watts of HID lighting - that size space begs for 10,000+ watts. Or, for autoflowering strains, around 7,500 watts. Therefore, if you're getting any help at all from the reflectivity of the white walls, it would probably only be detectable via measurement, with good instrumentation. And that's probably causing the plants to be a bit skimpier than they otherwise could be.

But other than that, nice. Push those plants into a corner, and move the light fixture accordingly; that will help. Add a couple partitions/walls to box in a much smaller space, if at all possible. While neither of those things are absolutely necessary, either/both would improve both your yield and the density of your finished product. IMHO.

That's a grow light, lol, not a general area light. General recommendation/advice is "pick a space, add an appropriate amount of light for that space, and grow however many plants (within reason) in it that you want to." Or, alternatively, pick a light, put it into an appropriately-sized space, and... (etc.). The photons that fall beyond those plants are being wasted. And that's a not insignificant percentage of the total output of the light.

Good luck with your grow, BtW!

Back
Top Bottom