2020 Outdoor Organic Grow Central Canada

If your going to make bubble hash I would recommend the washing machine it really does make it much easier.
Something like one of these? That's why I was thinking dry ice, seems quicker and less of a mess.

Getting ready to make a batch myself just stock pilling ice till I have enough.
How much do you use, i assume you have a washer machine?
What type if you don't mind me asking,

I am thinking that blocks much light that can be used by the lower growth otherwise, and maybe redistribute some of the plant energy?
Something like one of these? That's why I was thinking dry ice, seems quicker and less of a mess.

How much do you use, i assume you have a washer machine?
What type if you don't mind me asking,
That a big one and expensive. I am sending a pm.

Few more days :rofl:
PXL_20201006_185334726.jpg
PXL_20201006_185329960.jpg

PXL_20201006_185543737.jpg

So calling it a night, work tomorrow then off for week or so.. get back to it Thursday.
I did manage to get some of one plant washed and hung to dry for few days then... Slow a cool method possible for this first batch. I would really like to try this method, but unlikely this season.

PXL_20201006_220317566.jpg

PXL_20201006_220307205.jpg
PXL_20201006_220256350.jpg
PXL_20201006_220232458.jpg

Notice the oily residue floating on top of the baking soda, h2o2, and the fresh water buckets.
Washed it Celts way. Definitely happy about outcome, thanks @The Celt :Namaste:

Lemon juice, baking soda, h2o2, water
PXL_20201006_215033490.jpg
PXL_20201006_215028071.jpg
PXL_20201006_215025224.jpg
PXL_20201006_215019588.jpg

Anyways that's it for today.
Keep your head down out there
:yummy::peace:

Attachments

• PXL_20201006_220330426.jpg
    PXL_20201006_220330426.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 55
Nice! Hope work feels like a break and you are ready for more :laughtwo:
I have that cob thread bookmarked too, think Enr0n brought it up.
:thanks: for showing the steps, those purple buds were real nice to watch bulk up

Here are a few good videos on making bubble hash.
I watched the first one, 1:hmmmm:00, and I totally see why you suggest to get a washer.
Question, how many washes do you do?

Your going to have some nice bud !
Its looking nice, denser than I thought they'd be, actually really dense for outdoor buds.

Looking like an excellent harvest and good to get ahead of the weather and the mold. Enjoy the rest of trim jail!
Thanks Shed, not nearly ready, I feel they still needed another 2 weeks to ripen more but we do what we can..

Nice! Hope work feels like a break and you are ready for more :laughtwo:
I have that cob thread bookmarked too, think Enr0n brought it up.
:thanks: for showing the steps, those purple buds were real nice to watch bulk up
Thanks Konk, I am anxious to get back out there it is pouring out today and for the next 4-7 days.

Excellent looking girls @Kodiak420, and great start on your harvest :thumb: If you leave those buckets over night, it believe you will see the first one start turning a reddish colour. I never did confirm the cause, I believed it to be chlorophyll leached out of the bud/leaf that starts to oxidize.
I fully intended to take pictures but pouring rain now so that'll obscure results. But when I did look quickly this morning it was nasty reddish brown, and the baking soda bucket. The orange buckets are hard to tell but I would imagine the H2O2 is pretty nasty too.

I watched the first one, 1:hmmmm:00, and I totally see why you suggest to get a washer.
Question, how many washes do you do?
I have only used the washing machine 3 times but so much better than a power drill and paint mixer. I have done as many as 6 and as few as 3 you will know when there's not much left. First time I did it I ran out of ice after second wash. I put the bud into a zip lock and froze it. Washed 2 more times at a later date worked good. I have found it works better without the working bag. Put the product straight into the machine like Frenchy does.

Looks very similar to mine :rofl:.
I noticed :lot-o-toke: it is pretty bad. Jjjr is preparing for a hurricane, see how we are suddenly luckier than him... Hope you catch a break with the weather, stay hydrated tomorrow!

Last of the winter reading arrived.

PXL_20201008_185955515.jpg

Anyone ever try these bovedas? I know not our traditional 62% but figured I try one. I'm sure there's science out there that says something like flavonoids and terps will be adversely affected.

PXL_20201008_190021730.jpg

I noticed :lot-o-toke: it is pretty bad. Jjjr is preparing for a hurricane, see how we are suddenly luckier than him... Hope you catch a break with the weather, stay hydrated tomorrow!

It was insanely Windy last night. Everything seem to pull through.. I thought I'd be hunting for my greenhouse covers.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom