3 Strain CFL Indoor Soil 2012

pac-mon

hi folks here we go iv a few small grows under my belt usually 1 plant at a time this is a bit different going for 3 and going to try keeping a journal.here is a run down of whats what

What strain is it?
Barneys Farm Dr.Grinspoon & Red Cherry Berry, Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia​

How many?
1 of each​

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
heirloom sativa,
indica/sativa indica dominate,
indica/sativa sativa dominate respectively​

Estimated Flowering period:
Dr.G=95 days,RCB=75 days,OA =65days​

Soil or Hydro?
Soil miracle-gro for the seedlings repotting to biobizz all-mix after 1st month​

Size of light?
1 x 200w 6400k cfl, adding 1 x 45w 2700k week 2,3&4 (total 335w)​

Type and strength of ferts used?
BioBizz grow & bloom on stand by if required

glad that's out the way now the good bit here are some pictures from day 1 to 26

oh ye 1 more thing all comments,questions and suggestions welcome.enjoy :peace:

gj_2_.PNG
gj.PNG
gj_4_.PNG
gj_5_.PNG
gj_6_.PNG
gj_7_.PNG
gj_8_.PNG
gj_9_.PNG
gj_10_.PNG
gj_11_.PNG
gj_12_.PNG
gj_13_.PNG
gj_15_.PNG
gj_14_.PNG
gj_18_.PNG
gj_19_.PNG
gj_20_.PNG
gj_21_.PNG
gj_22_.PNG

today i potted up into larger pots using the biobizz in the bottom half then a mix of biobizz and miracle gro so the roots can gradually get used to the stronger soil well thats the plan.i drilled a few holes round the rim of 1 pot for dr.G as im trying lst here are some pictures of that
gj_34_.PNG
gj_37_.PNG
gj_35_.PNG

Subbed mate. Did you suffer some heat damage there? I have a 125w 6500k and find that I have to keep the plant at least 4" from the bulb due to the risk of heat damage.

I was in dam for a year in 2009-2010, well it was a fun year. But Dr. Grin still hadn't came out :( and this is actually the first grow of this strain I come across, very interesting :) keep it up hows LST going ?

hi hardgraf :welcome: are you referring to my bendy plant? believe it or not I done that on purpose I'm trying low stress training (LST for short) as dr. grinspoon grows tall.as it grows I will continue bending it round the circumference of the pot this will keep the main stem low but allow the side branches to grow upwards hopefully producing more bud on each branch that's the theory anyway.I did have the lower leaves turn yellow but don't think that was due to heat although it does get warm in there. I tend to leave the door slightly ajar during day n close at night before the light goes off. :peace:

hi blackheart you beat my record longest stint iv done in the Dam was a month but what a month :cool:
iv not come across any other DrG grows either I can't wait to see how it goes. DrG has taken well to the LST I'm totally chuffed with my amature skills il keep the pictures coming every time another twist stick goes in :thumb: :peace:

Quite an eclectic mix of varieties there Pac-mon! I get the impression Dr. G. is a tall grower (any idea how big?) and Amnesia got its name for good reason...

I've never grown any Sativa types.. Good luck with them..

thanks redleb not sure just how tall dr.G grows but the LST should help keep it shorter it's my first attempt at a sativa but so far so good.

hi love2grow thanks for looking in and the advice my set up is pretty low tech I actually need to build a new area to grow these babies out Co2 is something il look into further down the line defenatly put it on my wish list

il try get a couple of pictures of my lights posted for you damaja the big 200 has a shade and a couple of the 45's are tucked under it to I think the plants just like that there is 2 different spectrums :peace:

31 days since they 1st broke soil and they all seem to be coming along nicely.i topped the red cherry berry today it was producing crazy amount of nodes but branch formation was poor only time will tell if this was the right move on my part.the amnesia looks and smells beautiful can see me taking a couple of clones in a week or 2 and the Dr.Grinspoon is doing better than i had imagined.in fact all 3 are doing fantastic considering my low tech approach (light,water,love).here are a few pictures taken just after topping RCB and adding another bend on the Dr.G

G3_6_.JPG

G3_5_.JPG

G3_8_.JPG

G37.JPG

and here is the pictures i promised damaja

G3_3_.JPG

G3_2_.JPG

G3_4_.JPG

:peace:

The Fourth Plant down, on the Right, looks like a Polypoloid, or plant with two tops naturally, without topping. Maybe I am seeing the picture wrong, but it looks like it is putting out two tops on it's own. pac-mon, are your Seeds Feminized? Or are you hoping they will all be Females? I would not want to put all that time and $$$ into them, for them to turn out to be Males, that would well and truly SUCK! Unless you wanted to save the pollen from them that is of course. If they were Males, I would put them someplace else, and continue to grow them out for the Pollen, that way you could make your own Seeds. And if you do not know how to Seed your Plants, it would be the perfect time for me to step in, with Pictures, and show you how it is done, to repay you for your Picture Help, if You like. I would show You anyways, even if You had not helped with the Picture Posting how to, You so graciously tried to Help Me with. It is seeing Grows like yours that really inspire Me. Anytime,Any Place, Any Where, that's our Cannabis Plant!!! Kinda sounds like a Military Recruitment Poster, doesn't it!?! THE CANNABIS ARMY, REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL GROWER NOW!!! Wouldn't that be COOL! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:winkyface:

I love your LST Plant, it looks so, how shall we say this properly, UNIQUE, that's the word I am looking for. Curious to see how She turns out. I did the same thing outdoors before. I would bend the plant and zip-tie it to a 8ft Bamboo Stick. It produced a very bushy Plant, with lots of Kolas about the size of Popcicles all over it. It was a Land Race strain called MICHOACHAN from Southern Mexico. Great Herb, if you prefer Sativas. Not a bad yielding Plant either. I no longer have access to Seed Stock like this, Mexican Herb has become hard to find in my neck of the Woods Anymore. I guess I need to make a Seed trip to So-Cal or Arizona, to find those Pure Land Race Sativas that used to be to easy to find from Mexico, prior to about the year 2000.SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom