420 Magazine's Member of the Month: December 2017

420 Magazine's Member of the Month - December 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely a close one and lots of worthy contenders.

:popcorn:

By the way, how does the Member, Plant, etc. of the Year thing work?

You nominate someone between 1-14 of every month who you will feel meets or exceeds the standard on the first page .

Then every winner who has won member of the month gets automatically entered into a member of year draw if not mistaken ..

You nominate someone between 1-14 of every month who you will feel meets or exceeds the standard on the first page .

Then every winner who has won member of the month gets automatically entered into a member of year draw if not mistaken ..

What do you mean draw? Like all the names go in a hat and one is drawn from it? Who draws it?

:thanks:

What do you mean draw? Like all the names go in a hat and one is drawn from it? Who draws it?

:thanks:

That is above my pay grade lol

Don't quote me on it as going off memory (which isn't worth much), but with the exception of Grow Journal and Creme de la Creme Contests the Winners from each month are put in a Poll and voted on by the members, same format as the Monthly ones.

:thanks: That is kinda what I thought but Kingjoe threw me with this draw thing and I'm high right now so maybe my thinking wasn't right but whatever thank you for helping me figure it out.

:circle-of-love:

They are voted upon I believe, hashgirl. We the members will vote on the member of the year look out for it early next year lol (tomorrow)

Don't quote me on it as going off memory (which isn't worth much), but with the exception of Grow Journal and Creme de la Creme Contests the Winners from each month are put in a Poll and voted on by the members, same format as the Monthly ones.

Wow. TheMadDabber by one. Congratulations and commiserations to Guy. I'm sure we'll see you here again.

Watch out for Member of the Year, to be posted very soon.

... what an amazing honor!

2017 was a great year I just hope we can make 2018 the best one yet! It was very humbling to have been nominated, and even more so to have the support of so many 420 members.

A special thanks to everyone nominated! Every one of you is awesome, and this community wouldn't be what is without it's one-of-a-kind members. You have all helped me so much in my journey and I feel the least I can do is try and pass on the valuable information in have obtained to others on their quest for enlightenment.

Here is to wishing everyone the best 2018 has to offer! Let's take the cannabis world by storm. This is our year 420 mag!
:eek:ne love:

Dabber

Congratulations TheMadDabber!:thumb::bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS, MAD DABZ!!

You are a treat to have around, often helping new growers. Well deserved!

So many gerbil wangz. Salute!

Go, Crew!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom