420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: August 2023

I have some in veg now and very much looking forward to it, just another 9 weeks plus dry/cure 🥲

Great shot.

Nick
She is a beautiful plant in flower and her trics are truly as heavy and long as I've seen on any plant, just a fantastic cross. Good luck with her!

:ciao: Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we have updated the Guidelines.

This has been added to the guidelines of ALL contests:
If anyone has any questions or problems with ANY of the entries in ANY of our contests, please speak up publicly in the respective contest thread, before the end of the contest or forever hold your peace. Once a winner is announced, that will be the end of discussion, there will be no take backs, unless we made a clerical error.

Hi

Purple Girl Scout Cookie. Looks good enough to eat!!

IMG_7056.jpeg

Purple Girl Scout Cookie. Looks good enough to eat!!

IMG_7056.jpeg
Hey PerkPot, what a stunning photo of a gorgeous bud. Did you know that entry to this month's competition is closed already? You should definitely enter this pic in a photo of the month contest! 😍 When you do, you must upload it to 420 Photos first and then Gallery Embed here for the competition.

Sour applez(Divorce cake x zkittlez cake X ruthless og bx)
Screenshot_20230827_162759_Gallery.jpg
Hiya donpablos, beautiful! Is that outdoors? Light looks lovely and the cola chunky! The entries are closed for this month, they’ll be a new competition for September starting on the 1st/Friday you can enter. One more step - 50 posts or more to enter, you’re nearly there, post back to me and its 39 and then go check out some journals or start your own, ask some questions about growing, smoking on pretty much anything about the cannabis and you be eligible in no time. Plus you can vote!

Nick

Hiya donpablos, beautiful! Is that outdoors? Light looks lovely and the cola chunky! The entries are closed for this month, they’ll be a new competition for September starting on the 1st/Friday you can enter. One more step - 50 posts or more to enter, you’re nearly there, post back to me and its 39 and then go check out some journals or start your own, ask some questions about growing, smoking on pretty much anything about the cannabis and you be eligible in no time. Plus you can vote!

Nick
Light deprivation, I have a journal going as well, I will rack up some more posts and enter next month thanks

Light deprivation, I have a journal going as well, I will rack up some more posts and enter next month thanks
I’ll have a look for your journal - its easy to add a signature for it too, btw. Click your name top right of the screen and select signatures then a bit of copy and paste and you’re set.

Nick

Congratulations @Kanno26! This was perfect for Veteran's Day too! Perfect weekend to win with this picture!

@Roy Growin and @NickHardy, Congratulations to you both!

:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom