420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: November 2023

Well done!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

I’m 25 years clean. It killed most of my friends in the 90’s. A bad batch tore through us. I OD’ed but got a second chance. Got out of hospital and I was straight back on the gear. Only an addict understands.

Stay strong. It’s one day at a time.
I have 25 years in January. I still think of drinking from time to time, but I will not do it. Too much to lose.

I have 25 years in January. I still think of drinking from time to time, but I will not do it. Too much to lose.
That conviction keeps you away from the negative that it brings in your life. . Trust your soul bro. It knows everything. Keep listening to it bro.

Grow life,this is my church,no fancy equipment, just love for cannabis growing,don't have the equipment or money to step my game up,but make do with what I got,I grow for myself,not for financial gain,so it's really important that I have some success, so I can have something to smoke through the next grow,this plant saved my life,I hold a medical card for opioid dependencey,and I got clean 5 days after these sprouted and have almost 3 months heroin free after 25 years of hell

17004228209231275194286028519599.jpg
Congratulations 🎈🍾 on both. CL🍀👍. :thumb: :woohoo:

I’m 19 years removed from a horrendous coke/crack addiction that gave me four rehabs and 113 days of my life behind bars. And Keith indicated this - it never fully goes away. Once in a great while the oddest thing might trigger that thought - a smell, a certain room when you go into it, a certain kind of stress, etc. I would never again go there and I know that, even if it were out in front of me and I was alone. But I find it fascinating at this point that it never fully goes away. Fucking addictions. Now I grow coke weed. Lol!

I’m 19 years removed from a horrendous coke/crack addiction that gave me four rehabs and 113 days of my life behind bars. And Keith indicated this - it never fully goes away. Once in a great while the oddest thing might trigger that thought - a smell, a certain room when you go into it, a certain kind of stress, etc. I would never again go there and I know that, even if it were out in front of me and I was alone. But I find it fascinating at this point that it never fully goes away. Fucking addictions. Now I grow coke weed. Lol!
I've only ever tried weed out of all the drugs ,I knew I'd get to addicted and fk myself up if I tried anything else and I dont drink alcohol anymore.
I only started smoking weed to cope with shit at about 22 ,id had it once or twice before at 16 and 17 but that was it .
Glad you kicked it mate 👍

I mean I knew bits of that. But wow - that then the accident, were you OK with presumably a cocktail of pain killers they gave you? There are those who are so strict about that stuff post rehab they decline all of it. Its opiods that are the number killers in the US now, right?

I mean I knew bits of that. But wow - that then the accident, were you OK with presumably a cocktail of pain killers they gave you? There are those who are so strict about that stuff post rehab they decline all of it. It’s opiods that are the number killers in the US now, right?
Yes Fentanyl is #1 (on the west coast). So many people dying daily

I hit the Trifecta with addiction, Coke in the 80s, Meth in the 90s when I was driving a truck and Opiates in the 2000s after getting hit on my bike 🏍️. Smh I wish I had a fraction of the money spent and days incarcerated. CL🍀

Yes Fentanyl is #1 (on the west coast). So many people dying daily
Yeah read a bunch about it. About 5 years ago I helped this kid out, just integrating into HK really. His Dad literally wrote a book about it when he was visiting his 19 year old kid. Journo for The Guardian called Chris McGreal.

He was writing it while we were chatting. (Not literally! Just the same time.

Its a brutal story and well written. I haven’t spoken to him in years but the story is compelling and tragic. The toxic spread of it North through America so Mexican Cartels could move in with cheaper heroin for the addicted Soccer Moms then got replaced with even cheaper Chinese financed actual Fentanyl. Horrific.

Here’s the link - if its not cool to link as its a book you know me delete away! But in case you do the book name is American Overdose - Opioid Tragedy in Three Acts by Chris McGreal. Sobering reading.

Nick

Link to book

Grow life,this is my church,no fancy equipment, just love for cannabis growing,don't have the equipment or money to step my game up,but make do with what I got,I grow for myself,not for financial gain,so it's really important that I have some success, so I can have something to smoke through the next grow,this plant saved my life,I hold a medical card for opioid dependencey,and I got clean 5 days after these sprouted and have almost 3 months heroin free after 25 years of hell

17004228209231275194286028519599.jpg

Hang in there @yanni420 , u can be proud ,love your little setup , take care& peace bro.✌️

Congratulations to
:adore: November's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @MicroGrowerMan
"Amnesia Trance"
full

2nd Place - @Gee64
"Old School Purple Kush"
full

3rd Place - @Melville Hobbes
"Symmetrical Gelato"
full

:welldone::welldone::welldone: