420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: October 2023

A day late and a dollar short.... Story of my life🤣
Bri I so nearly said those exact words - Martin Brundle the F1 commentator uses it all the time notmally when cars collide ❤️

Epic pic. Get it deleted quick so we can ogle the brix healthy praying girl in the ink blue sky as the weather turns colder next month!

Nick

Bri I so nearly said those exact words - Martin Brundle the F1 commentator uses it all the time notmally when cars collide ❤️

Epic pic. Get it deleted quick so we can ogle the brix healthy praying girl in the ink blue sky as the weather turns colder next month!

Nick
lol its all good. Its a pretty pheno of a very old strain. Enjoy its retro-ness.

Cool that you noticed its brix from appearance.👊

It peaked at 26 in early flower and held a 22-23 brix from about week 6 of veg all the way to the end.

The contest will be open for submissions from the first until the 15th day of the month. Winners will be decided by the 420 Moderation Team and announced in-thread on the 1st of the following month.
Yes, members vote for the other contests

Cool that you noticed its brix from appearance.👊
I am a connoisseur, an enthusiast some have said of fine cannabis. I grow on my skin and eyes!

How would I possibly guess the great and legendary Gee (found the spot he did!) might submit a high Brix plant 🤣

I read your most excellent work my friend! Mine own eyes didn’t do the work there - they did it in the last three month or so reading your sage words!

Nick and Giggles

We should chat soon about Brix I’ll tag you if that’s OK?

I have s really decent tester and a lot of plants at various stages. Predominantly indoor/coco/synth/Co2 . That’s our thing as you know. But we also have that big ‘ole organic outdoor

I’m really interested to see how they all compare - I mean for sure you can hit high brix organic and get the mentality there - but then lines are blurred for me.

Anyway so many off thread thoughts! Lets see my numbers tomorrow. I need & Co grind me up some plant leaves - I think I’m in the doghouse to ight given my sensor spend 😅

We should chat soon about Brix I’ll tag you if that’s OK?

I have s really decent tester and a lot of plants at various stages. Predominantly indoor/coco/synth/Co2 . That’s our thing as you know. But we also have that big ‘ole organic outdoor

I’m really interested to see how they all compare - I mean for sure you can hit high brix organic and get the mentality there - but then lines are blurred for me.

Anyway so many off thread thoughts! Lets see my numbers tomorrow. I need & Co grind me up some plant leaves - I think I’m in the doghouse to ight given my sensor spend 😅
Any time Nick. I'm not a brix expert, but Ive been around the brix block a few times. Pop into Geespot. Graytail is a brix grower too. Different style but similar results.

Gosh, I think that the standard of images is getting better and better. It must be hard to be a judge this month!

Obviously just for fun, but please, especially if you have kids which many here do…have a safe and…..

IMG_2978.jpeg

Congratulations to
:adore: October's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @Vick074
Candystore

full

2nd Place - @Trala
Pineapple Chunk

full

3rd Place - @DeeBoy
Black Strap

full