420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2023

Thanks for shearing everyone plenty of beautiful pics right there! Almost half way 😁✌️

Mephisto Genetics, Walter White BX1

full

Good luck everyone!
:peace:

Backstory. This frog 🐸 has been living in my garage since it was the size of a quarter! At least I’m sure it’s the same frog! I’ve held him/her several times. Tonight it was raining hard up here in Northern Michigan. cold. I was sitting in my garage just watching and smoking a bowl.
This little guy came hopping up to me. Right up to my foot. I pet his back a few times and in my lap he went. I decided to share some of my lovely Pineapple Express with my poor cold friend. As I write this he is sitting here with me watching it rain. About an hour now hahah He is now one of the Bud frogs.

Backstory. This frog 🐸 has been living in my garage since it was the size of a quarter! At least I’m sure it’s the same frog! I’ve held him/her several times. Tonight it was raining hard up here in Northern Michigan. cold. I was sitting in my garage just watching and smoking a bowl.
This little guy came hopping up to me. Right up to my foot. I pet his back a few times and in my lap he went. I decided to share some of my lovely Pineapple Express with my poor cold friend. As I write this he is sitting here with me watching it rain. About an hour now hahah He is now one of the Bud frogs.
Better not let P.E.T.A. know about your smoking buddy. Lmao You should know that I don’t fold under questioning so your secret is safe with me. CL🍀

Don't let him inhale too much. He might croak.

Sick SCROG!!!!!
ha, yes, many thanks,, and the beast behind,, ha

this is not an entry to the contest, please remove if needed

a 'carnival',, this plant will in no way get enuf frost free days to come close to maturity,, but what a plant,, just fun to grow

P1180399.JPG

Back
Top Bottom