• GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Icemud - Blue Dragon

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Astonr420 - Afgoo

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is one of the lower laterals. The buds are limegreen and silvery because of resin buildup.

012_sage.JPG

wow now this category is always a hard contest. man some beautiful stuff makin my mouth water:thanks:

Cool New Plant of the Month Prize from 420 Magazine!
This along with all the other great prizes can be yours!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share a few photos of a neat little surprise I received over the weekend from the generous staff here at 420 Magazine! This along with many other great prizes were for my 1st place entry in September's POTM contest! :adore:

Its a neat little glass "canna•fresh" bud decanter with an airtight seal. This little gem is perfect for storing your daily or weekend supply of your favorite herb, and with the snug fitting airtight lid will really help to keep your buds fresh and ready to use anytime! :yahoo:

I've got mine filled with some of the dried buds from BBK #1 which was my award winning entry in last months content. :)

P1012143.JPG
P1012145.JPG

I wanted to wish all of this month's entries the best of luck in October's contest! I will definitely be looking over all of the various entries and casting my vote for the best plant when the time comes!

Hopefully we will once again see a full roster of 26 entries like I had to complete against last month! Winning the #1 slot against so many worthy entries will make your 1st place victory that much sweeter! It certainly did for me in September!

Be sure to tell everyone on your friends list about this, and all the great contests on the 420 Magazine site!

:thanks::Namaste:

Hey guys this was my first grow and this one was grown with only sunleaves guanos and some local soil from a grow shop. She is from bagseed so i dont know the strain but she turned out to be a nice surprise. I have took a sample from her and she is very smooth and has a taste of mild incense. The buzz is fairly strong it is heady and slow to hit but intensifies up to 30 minutes. then mellows out to a comfortable body stone lasting about 3.5 before i felt like smoking some more. I named her Sour Sonya she sort of had a sour pineapple aroma early on in her flower cycle but then turned into a sweet citrus smell.

REALLY Nice plant Gitter! :thumb:

Whatever it is, it has some purple phenos in her genetics somewhere! If you are starting to get some cool overnight lows below the 50s, you might see her really going to town on a purple color change! ;)

The buzz you describe is typical of GDP and Blueberry Cheese. (Blue Cheese)

Wow! What great entries so far this month!:thumb: Keep 'em coming!

I decided to re-enter my blue dragon (blueberry x sour diesel) back into the contest. I entered her a few months back when she was still developing but wasn't showing her true beauty...

She was grown in a V-Scrog setup so I don't have any photo's of the plant by itself, so I will post a cola shot growing and one fresh harvested..

DSC022993.JPG
DSC023502.JPG

High astonr420, I'm sorry about that. I made the entries earlier today, I will make sure to double check next time before I post so as not to miss anyone!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom