• GodsTrichome - Sugar Cane

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Icemud - Blue Dragon

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Astonr420 - Afgoo

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok guys i questioned my stupid wife about this an she finally admitted to doing multiple votes please withdraw my entry i am so embarassed and let down and humiliated she made me a fool. this is the only hobby i have left and she ruined that too. please accept my apology. This is not how i was raised this is not what I am about. It was more for respect than anything not prizes or any material things. I hope to salvage any friendships i have developed here at this wonderful site.:green_heart::peacetwo: keep it green guys!

Thanks for saving us the endless time and energy of sifting through thousands of accounts to figure this out. Much respect to you as well for owning up to it. ;)

I will remove you from the contest this time, however you are welcome to try again next month. :high-five:

To avoid this issue in the future, I think the best thing to do will be to list each member's vote publicly. This means everyone will be able to see who voted for who. While it won't make it anonymous anymore to save hurting another brother's feelings, it will make it 420 times easier for us to determine who cheated, if and when they do. :thumb:

What are your thoughts guys, agree or disagree and why? :thanks:
:Namaste:

Thank you GG for coming clean. Hate to see this already overrun staff have anything else on their plate. Wives do crazy things sometimes. As you said in your very first journal entry....." After all we learn from are mistakes and i tend to make plenty LOL."

So hakunamatata my friend.
GT

And 420, I think there are other simple ways than public polls, although I agree, and prefer them myself. Most here wish we could split votes, because there are so many worthy of a vote. I personally wouldn't be hurt if none of my friends ere voted for me because I respect their point of view, and their tastes. Honestly believe that most here feel the same way.

Thank you GG for coming clean. Hate to see this already overrun staff have anything else on their plate. Wives do crazy things sometimes. As you said in your very first journal entry....." After all we learn from are mistakes and i tend to make plenty LOL."

So hakunamatata my friend.
GT

thanks GT. my wife is lucccceeee ricardo made over man! she didnt think about the real reason i entered this contest. to have fun and show off our babies. I do love her though. she meant well in a airheaded sort of way.

ok guys i questioned my stupid wife about this an she finally admitted to doing multiple votes please withdraw my entry i am so embarassed and let down and humiliated she made me a fool. this is the only hobby i have left and she ruined that too. please accept my apology. This is not how i was raised this is not what I am about. It was more for respect than anything not prizes or any material things. I hope to salvage any friendships i have developed here at this wonderful site.:green_heart::peacetwo: keep it green guys!

Hey bro,

Please don't stay mad at her for too long. She obviously knows how proud you are of your girls and was probably thinking of how happy it would make you to win, and not much else... Sounds like :love::love::love: to me.

I don't have a plant in the running this month, but no apology necessary in my book. You found out what happened, came forward, and withdrew from this month's contest. What more could anyone ask?

To avoid this issue in the future, I think the best thing to do will be to list each member's vote publicly. This means everyone will be able to see who voted for who. While it won't make it anonymous anymore to save hurting another brother's feelings, it will make it 420 times easier for us to determine who cheated, if and when they do. :thumb:

What are your thoughts guys, agree or disagree and why? :thanks:
:Namaste:

I think I would be fine with it either way. I love the secret ballot because it enables members can cast an honest vote without feeling pressure to vote for a friend, etc. and it keeps feelings from being hurt on the other side. However, if you feel it will discourage future shenanigans, and make your jobs easier, I'm good with it.

I was wondering if there's be a third option though...or maybe even in addition to the public vote. What if new members couldn't vote in a contest the same month they joined, or had to have a certain number of posts to vote. Seems something like that might discourage it as well.

I can think of a bunch of reasons you wouldn't want to go that route, I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Once again, I'd be fine with whatever you think is best. :thumb:

thank you sisco! matter of fact thank EVERYONE who participates each month. grown alot over the last couple of months. i hope we didn't create a mainstream monster. i would hate if these poles lost their direction, which is to me, credit given where it's due. some of us must be a little or a lot more clandestine than others and here is the place we can share our passion. i love this plant. it is a devine gift. it is a healer. it is a saviour in ways. yes, i'm enjoying it right now. let us continue to spread the Awareness and break down the trumped up lies that are currently the standard.
GT:Namaste:

If you look at the poll at the top of the page, the one in italics is the one you voted for. Might be deleted now if you voted for GG.

I WILL BE SURE TO TELL MY WIFE HAHA JUST KIDDING. GOOD THINKING BRO!:thumb:

NAAAAHHHH!!! I am sure everyone is ready to celebrate!!! I am honored to get halrf the votes your gorgeous ladies got!!! I can see their beauty without great pics because I see how much you love them. A plant is a mirror of it's farmer.
GT

Back
Top Bottom