A Twisted Tale of Banana Jealousy: Raw & Unpeeled (OGpapa's Version)

Yeah, I’m going to give it till
At least the weekend before I flip. I’d really like the girls to darken up a bit more first.
That purple plant you just harvested had me craving a purple phenotype and the local hydro store happened to have some purple panty dropper seeds so, I dropped em.. lol
20 hour soak and 12 in a paper towel and I have tails already so, I have a couple weeks before they evict the banana girls. So, there’s time.
Some people are just now getting seedlings going so, don’t feel rushed my man.

Thank you! Updates are hard work! I try my best to put everything out there. Nothing worse then wondering what day people are on! Lmfao 😆

The weather was so bad. So much rain. Much needed but dang. We were lucky to get by with minimal. But so much catastrophic damage. The videos Ive watched are heart wrenching. I wish I was able to drop things and go help. It's truly devastating. Prayers for everyone involved ❤️

I didn't plan on it. I was really looking at 75-90 days like I usually do.

But my plants are healthy ish. 😁 I've been watching people flip one after another. So..... Mayday was a sign. It will allow me to move some things around. Make the most out of the comparative grow. I know you say your not included in the contest, but not sure why not.

I thought I seen Joe say it was ok.

You do alot around here lady! No reason why you shouldn't be eligible. You grow hard! 😆

Get in there and show us all how it's done!

So happy. They were packed in the tent like sardines. I was able to pull some ladies over to the misfit parking to make some more room in the herb grotto. They dig it!
Pretty sure she is in the contest, just by excepting the seeds & doing the comparative grow.

Just a quickie ladies and gents!

Let's get it going!

Big changes this week. Everything has been moved around, and again, and again. I've got the seedman comparative plenty of space to get busy!

OG has flowering started! We flipped on mayday! 5/1/24!

That would be 60 days above soil for veg.

Strain: @SeedsMan
Banana 🍌 Jealously

Genetics: Hybrid

Total age: 62 days above soil

Stage: Flowering

Last Measurement:

4/30/24 day 59 Veg

#1 23.5 inches
#2 25 inches
#3 31 inches
#5 23.5 inches

Previous measurement:

4/23/24 day 52 Veg

#1. 18 inches tall x 19 inches wide

#2. 19 inches tall x 16.25 inches wide

#3. 24.5 inches tall x 17.5 inches wide

#5. 19.25 inches tall x 17.25 inches wide

Medium: Cannibalized plant material, bio char, perlite, dynomyco, continually recycling the soil.

Pot Size: 2.5gal Biodegradable Bag

Space: 4x8 grow tent - Herb Grotto

Temperature: 70

Humidity: 74%

VPD: .67kPa

Light: @VIVOSUN VSF6450

Light Height: 30-36 inches

Power Level: 81%

DLI: 33-36 across canopy

Time: 12/12

Water: .5gal every other day

PH Water from source: 7.9

Feeding: TPS A and B 5ml/gal each, TPS silica gold 2ml/gal, TPS Calmag OAC 2ml/gal, TPS N-Primer 3ml/gal,
TPS Bloom 2ml/gal, TPS Billions 1/4 teaspoon/gal

PH after nutrients: 6.78
PH down to achieve nominal 1ml/gal
PH After: 6.2

Pest: No pest found!

Deficiency: Watching.

slight cal/mag

Looking good!
You still have em in 2.5 gallon bags?

Looking good!
You still have em in 2.5 gallon bags?
Yep. I was gonna jump to 5 gal like normal. But after seeing what hobo#4 ROOT BALL looked like. I might hold back. She was in a 3gal, plant was 7footer. The only down fall is having to water more often. But......... You know.....I don't know much of nothing. I've got plenty of 5gal bags laying around. So they might hobble into one...right now they don't seem to notice!

Hobo root ball

20240502_132256.jpg

20240502_132253.jpg

20240502_132430.jpg

Yep. I was gonna jump to 5 gal like normal. But after seeing what hobo#4 ROOT BALL looked like. I might hold back. She was in a 3gal, plant was 7footer. The only down fall is having to water more often. But......... You know.....I don't know much of nothing. I've got plenty of 5gal bags laying around. So they might hobble into one...right now they don't seem to notice!

Hobo root ball

20240502_132256.jpg

20240502_132253.jpg

20240502_132430.jpg
That's one impressive root ball OGP!

Your plant is looking feisty! :Rasta:

Hobo root ball

20240502_132256.jpg

20240502_132253.jpg

20240502_132430.jpg
Thats an impressive set of legs!

What a night! Thankful for my families safety. Praying again for those that experienced mother nature's powerful embrace! 💞 Lots of love to everyone in the communities that have dealt with the wrath.

Update time!

Ladies have been bumped to good ol' 5gal fabric bags. As much as I love watering every other day, it's a lot of extra work.

They have all found the new homes rather comfy. Pictures before and after repotting. Also have pics of flowering kicking off! Let's get it going y'all!

Strain: @SeedsMan
Banana Jealously 🍌

Genetics: Hybrid

Total age: 66 days above soil

Stage: Flowering

Last Measurement:

All measurements are above Soil

5/7/24 day 6 Flower

1. 28 inches
2. 28 inches

3. 36.25 inches
5. 27 inches

Previous measurements:

4/30/24 day 59 Veg

#1 23.5 inches
#2 25 inches
#3 31 inches
#5 23.5 inches

Previous measurement:

4/23/24 day 52 Veg

#1. 18 inches tall x 19 inches wide

#2. 19 inches tall x 16.25 inches wide

#3. 24.5 inches tall x 17.5 inches wide

#5. 19.25 inches tall x 17.25 inches wide

Medium: Cannibalized plant material, bio char, perlite, dynomyco, continually recycling the soil.

Pot Size: Trusty Rusty 5 gal fabric bag

Space: 4x8 grow tent - Herb Grotto

Temperature: 78f

Humidity: 63%

VPD: 1.17 kPa

Light: @VIVOSUN VSF6450

Light Height: 30-36 inches

Power Level: 81%

DLI: 33-36 across canopy

Time: 12/12

Water: Have not watered yet in 5gal

Previous to repot:
.5gal every other day, while in 2.5 gal biodegradable bags

PH Water from source: 7.77

Feeding: TPS A and B 5ml/gal each, TPS silica gold 2ml/gal, TPS Calmag OAC 2ml/gal, TPS N-Primer 3ml/gal,
TPS Bloom 2ml/gal, TPS Billions 1/4 teaspoon/gal

PH after nutrients: 6.46
PH down to achieve nominal 1ml/gal
PH After: 6.27

Pest: No pest found!

Deficiency: Watching.

slight cal/mag

Looking great man!

Back
Top Bottom