Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I will do that with tomorrows' feeding. Just that plant though. Thanks!
Sorry was kinda in-between some stuff and came out short. Ladies do look fabulous šŸ˜ I've always loved the praying look and mine always prayed but this was always followed by necrosis later on. Leaf praying could be there way of reducing light surface area from stress.

Sorry was kinda in-between some stuff and came out short. Ladies do look fabulous šŸ˜ I've always loved the praying look and mine always prayed but this was always followed by necrosis later on. Leaf praying could be there way of reducing light surface area from stress.
You read my mind. I moved the light up a few inches in that corner of the grow. I mean, even if it's not a problem...they are in the way of my flowers! LOL

You read my mind. I moved the light up a few inches in that corner of the grow. I mean, even if it's not a problem...they are in the way of my flowers! LOL
I turned my lights all the way down to 600ppfd but they still prayed. My thoughts are reducing the light is counter productive. If the extra calcium can aid photosynthesis then this is our objective. But just my thoughts, a few things I'd like to run comparisons on when I get the time.
happy weekend :yahoo:

I have one plant that is doing the praying leaves thing. I've never had one do this, but I've never had LED lights like these ViparSpectra KS5000's either. They ROCK>
Anyway, I think this means the plant is healthy as can be, and getting a great amount of light. Is this correct? Or is there a problem that I am unaware of?

I thought mine were praying hard but, nowhere near as extreme as yours.

IMG_3474.jpeg

I have one plant that is doing the praying leaves thing. I've never had one do this, but I've never had LED lights like these ViparSpectra KS5000's either. They ROCK>
Anyway, I think this means the plant is healthy as can be, and getting a great amount of light. Is this correct? Or is there a problem that I am unaware of?

They're growing šŸ©· that's part of the cannabis šŸ©° ballet. It's slow AF and beautiful to watch. That's a good praying šŸ™šŸ»

Back
Top Bottom