Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

Apple Silly (Fritter)

It’s just silly. All there is to say.

IMG_5891.jpeg

IMG_5893.jpeg

IMG_5892.jpeg

Great size! Burned leaves from...?
Light. But they’re fine underneath. The plants in the middle row that got the brunt of the side lights all got a bit crispy. And the XS 1500 Pros were set at 25% the entire time. I thought that would be minimalist. Not quite. Lol.

Forgot my keys on the kitchen table....

Whilst I'm here, a huge thank you for all the congratulations on the JOTM, it was always Jon's journal but I really appreciate the kind words,

Nick & Co
Lmao. Appreciate that my friend but it’s your win. You just gave it to me.

This morning I bid my usual ceremonial goodbye to a final bud from a plant. It’s almost always a bittersweet moment, if I liked the weed. This is the last bud of my Blackberry Moonrocks. Excellent weed. I definitely liked it. Sorry to see it go.

Thanks girl. You did me right

IMG_5899.jpeg

Terpenes Question??
(Anyone? Lol.)

I am searching for a new strain I haven’t grown before that is heavy/dominant with limonene. And I’m sure I’ll get bored reading descriptions a plenty. Does anyone have a suggestion or two for a heavy limonene strain that grew well and you really dig?

Any and all suggestions are most welcome and appreciated. Gracias.

Terpenes Question??
(Anyone? Lol.)

I am searching for a new strain I haven’t grown before that is heavy/dominant with limonene. And I’m sure I’ll get bored reading descriptions a plenty. Does anyone have a suggestion or two for a heavy limonene strain that grew well and you really dig?

Any and all suggestions are most welcome and appreciated. Gracias.
Ask @HashGirl, she keeps excellent spreadsheets and is particularly interested in terpene profiles. Otherwise, doesn't Leafly have a search by terpene feature. They do. I checked.

How’s that song go?

“And we were singing
Bye bye to my Cherry Pie
Drove my wheelie to my girl and her pot was dry,
And good old trimmers were standing by,
Saying this will be the day that we dry…
This will be the day that we dry…”

Something like that. :rofl:

We’re having fun now.

IMG_5900.jpeg

Data Plants

Same age. Sprouted same day. Blue Dream left, Strawberry Banana right. Both from 420Fast Buds. Both in the identical California Super Soil setups.

The SB is two full nodes ahead and twice as big a plant. Did not expect this dramatic a difference.

FWIW.

IMG_5905.jpeg

Why not? They're completely different varieties.
I know. But I’ve grown the SB a bunch and it’s always stayed small like the BD as it is here. This particular one is growing bigger and faster r than the others I’ve grown. Maybe a different pheno, maybe better soil mix - idk why. I wouldn’t expect them to be the same but this is just more of a difference than I expected that’s all.

Back
Top Bottom