Blue Lightning - DutchBreeds

SmokinRasta

Hi,

I'm searching for the strain "blue lightning".

I bought it once 2015 in SF, but haven't found it anymore since then. It's from the breader DutchBreads, who doesn't exist anymore.
All I know is that it is a cross of Blueberry x Lowryder x lowryder x Blueberry.

I hope anyone can help me on my search!

Hi,

I'm searching for the strain "blue lightning".

I bought it once 2015 in SF, but haven't found it anymore since then. It's from the breader DutchBreads, who doesn't exist anymore.
All I know is that it is a cross of Blueberry x Lowryder x lowryder x Blueberry.

I hope anyone can help me on my search!
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Sorry I've never heard of that strain and can't help you. :Namaste:
Hope you find your beans.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Sorry I've never heard of that strain and can't help you. :Namaste:
Hope you find your beans.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you Bill!

I found online preerolls of Blue Lightning in a dispesary. Emailed them and asked if they can help me...
If I got an answer, I will let you know. :ganjamon:

I found some offered by Mom's Seed Bank

Has anyone experiences with Mom Seed Bank? - Sorry for asking, but haven't heard of them, side doesn't look trustfully and you don't find anything on the web about them.

...even the information and picture are the same as on seedfinder :nomo: :lot-o-toke:

That's the way I'd have handled it anyway if I would do it - thank you for that advise.
But probably I will better keep on searching...

Found some strange things:
If you find any information you read about Mom Seedbank, CA. But I found on dewalist an adress of FL with a link to the same shop...
And then I read that it should be the former "Canadian Hemp Company", cause someone got email reply of them if he was asking on that shop contact function. And on seefinder I found this...

1714858459301.png

Back
Top Bottom