Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Hi Heavenly, this harvest is starting out tasty and crazy thc laden! We're really enjoying it! Hah! I'm feeling positive these days for sure! We've recently rejected our masks for the most part too and have joined society again for dining and any social activities! We're happy to have made it through to get living again! :) It's been a while!
Congratulations on losing the masks. We took that plunge a few months back and we’re very excited about it!

I'm feeling positive these days for sure! We've recently rejected our masks for the most part too and have joined society again for dining and any social activities!
Same here Stone, we ditch them during summer months, and bring them back when cold weather season starts again. Although, it’s not nearly the same as it was in the past (covid). We’’ll have to see how it goes when fall starts this year. I’m so glad you’re enjoying yourselves again!! 💗 💗 💗

The holidays come, enjoy it, see you in Autumn. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Good day everyone, I started a new summer SIP indoor journal! I want to invite you all to come and visit and see what's happening! I have new lights from @ViparSpectra to unveil a little later in the grow. There will be 4 EarthBox SIP pots with auto watering in one tent and one in the other. My genetics in the 4 x 4 and LC-18, a sativa of Lerugged's in the 3 x 3. I'm excited to have this one underway! Come join me! Have some fun!

NEW VIPARSPECTRA LIGHTS POWERING SELF WATERED SIP RUN

WELCOME ! I HOPE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF COMFORTABLE! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BE CURIOUS AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU'RE VISITING! I LOVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS AND ALWAYS NEED YOUR HELPFUL HINTS! LET'S GET SIPPIN! :green_heart: AND START GRINNIN! :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:WITH 2 NEW VIPARSPECTRA...
www.420magazine.com

With this new journal in progress I'll call this one finished. Thanks for a great run!

Good day everyone, I started a new summer SIP indoor journal! I want to invite you all to come and visit and see what's happening! I have new lights from @ViparSpectra to unveil a little later in the grow. There will be 4 EarthBox SIP pots with auto watering in one tent and one in the other. My genetics in the 4 x 4 and LC-18, a sativa of Lerugged's in the 3 x 3. I'm excited to have this one underway! Come join me! Have some fun!

NEW VIPARSPECTRA LIGHTS POWERING SELF WATERED SIP RUN

WELCOME ! I HOPE YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF COMFORTABLE! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BE CURIOUS AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU'RE VISITING! I LOVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS AND ALWAYS NEED YOUR HELPFUL HINTS! LET'S GET SIPPIN! :green_heart: AND START GRINNIN! :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:WITH 2 NEW VIPARSPECTRA...
www.420magazine.com

With this new journal in progress I'll call this one finished. Thanks for a great run!
Great journal SO, excellent work!

Back
Top Bottom