Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

BRUCE BANNER ROCKS UPDATE!

🎶 :woohoo: 🎶 Hi folks, I took an early grind of a Bruce Banner bud today and rolled it into a joint. It fired up perfectly and smoked evenly for my whole sesh. I'm liking a Dutch Crown finish thanks to Ambi my new friend who showed me the way!
I'm back to the deck watching the leaves multiply between tasks. It's a gorgeous day for a test run on something I've never had!
It tastes like perfume and diesel, mostly perfume. A taste I'm craving now! After looking it up on @Herbies Seeds site I see parental lineage of strawberry cough (ding ding ding!) and chem(Oh Yes). I'm a big fan of strawberry cough taste! This hits you, and lifts you up starting with taste! From there I found a gentle and firm high happening and a tightness in my scalp in the back of my head that tingled a little. I'm pretty stoned! Conversation comes easy and is fun under her influence! It pairs well with chai tea ;) Have a weedy day!

🎶 :woohoo: 🎶 Hi folks, I took an early grind of a Bruce Banner bud today and rolled it into a joint. It fired up perfectly and smoked evenly for my whole sesh. I'm liking a Dutch Crown finish thanks to Ambi my new friend who showed me the way!
I'm back to the deck watching the leaves multiply between tasks. It's a gorgeous day for a test run on something I've never had!
It tastes like perfume and diesel, mostly perfume. A taste I'm craving now! After looking it up on @Herbies Seeds site I see parental lineage of strawberry cough (ding ding ding!) and chem(Oh Yes). I'm a big fan of strawberry cough taste! This hits you, and lifts you up starting with taste! From there I found a gentle and firm high happening and a tightness in my scalp in the back of my head that tingled a little. I'm pretty stoned! Conversation comes easy and is fun under her influence! It pairs well with chai tea ;) Have a weedy day!
Lovely Otter, enjoy!

Well I musta got lost somewhere down the line! :(

Congratulations on clearing out that overstuffed winter grow, made glorious summer by the ViparSpectra sun. ☀️ They all turned out stellar and it looks like some excellent projected 62% weights.
:bravo:

Oh, and I used to love A&W root beer when I still drank soda!

Noice!

And now you get to live for that day in the fall when those start to come down.

:laugh:

There's one for the record books!

He sure can. Sometimes I take a nap to Surfing with the Alien. :surf:

LOL, eh?

Oh that's a mighty fine bonus, and excellent additions to your selective seed selection!

And I bet they're super happy they put it in your hands. 🌠
You should see him in Concert, all the little stoners couldn’t handle his music 🎶. It was a Festival Concert with a lot of 90s bands. Bush, Live and a bunch of others. Great Guitarist, gave lessons to Steve Vai n Kirk Hammett from Metallica. CL🍀

Sounds good 👍. CL🍀

For this moment, all the hard work is worth it :thumb: :bravo: :blunt:

Nice! I knew you'd love the Bruce Banner! It really is a superior smoke imo. I head for the Bruce Banner for my everyday afternoon smoke. I never get tired of that flavor, and the buzzz. Happy growing Otter!

Lovely Otter, enjoy!
Mmmmm new things to explore!
For this moment, all the hard work is worth it :thumb: :bravo: :blunt:
It's a beautiful thing Valerie! What flavor from this one! Yummers!
Nice! I knew you'd love the Bruce Banner! It really is a superior smoke imo. I head for the Bruce Banner for my everyday afternoon smoke. I never get tired of that flavor, and the buzzz. Happy growing Otter!
It's the terpene blast that lifts me up immediately I think Carmen! The "little happiness" starts there and engulfs my mind and body with joy! It feels like these terpenes are the key and my body consists of the locks it unlocks to experience its lightness! :circle-of-love:

Highya SO,

Glad you're enjoying the Bruce Banner! She was a pretty lady!! It's fun smoking new (to you) strains, tasting flavors, and experiencing different high's! A great perk since it's legal statewide! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Glad you're enjoying the Bruce Banner! She was a pretty lady!! It's fun smoking new (to you) strains, tasting flavors, and experiencing different high's! A great perk since it's legal statewide! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode! She's a good one! Wish we were closer or you'd know by now! I clipped her buds off this morning and she's sitting at 62% in a bag now. I got lucky with the rh I think.
We're having another sweet sunny cool day today! I see you have the same I have your town in my app. It's great to see the world come alive again! I've been out in the yard cleaning up and getting the gardens ready.

Sounds like a real winner Stone!

I know I'd love a strain that had me "watching the leaves multiply." :ganjamon:

Sounds like a real winner Stone!

I know I'd love a strain that had me "watching the leaves multiply." :ganjamon:
Haha! I have a case of cabin fever, and you know there's one cure, and that's more cowbell Bruce Banner! :cheesygrinsmiley: Simple fixes for simple minds! You guys are all blossomy in DC I see. We're coming on to that soon, it's begun! Thankfully!:hookah: Have a great day!

GRANDMOMMY PURPLE OUT! LAST HARVESTED UPDATE!

Oh my! Talk about sticky and full of trichomes! I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE GROWN ONE AS THICK WITH TRICHS AS THIS GRANDMOMMY PURPLE! My pics, man Joe Satriani can play, won't do justice to it so I'm telling you that without a doubt! So sticky too! Outstanding genetics from @Herbies Seeds ! ALso Bravo @ViparSpectra ! Whatever magic wand you waved over this KS5000 created exactly what she wanted!
She came in at a projected 6.7 oz's @ 62%.
Last moment upright.

She's hangin oot with her sisters again. I'm off to hit some more scissor hash. It's mellow and strong! Music is special with it!
Awesome girls! I'm just gonna to splash out on some grandmmomies. Hope they're still on the website Do you have a grow diary btw?

Awesome girls! I'm just gonna to splash out on some grandmmomies. Hope they're still on the website Do you have a grow diary btw?
Welcome to my journal FourtwentyCent! I think you're going to like the Blueberry Hill! I fired up some early dry bud and it really works and is an interesting blueberry flavor! Nice and strong thc high!
Have you grown much? What will you be using to grow in? Indoors or out?I have an outdoor journal just beginning in a link below, the outdoor IKLWA one is live and early. Late June I have a new set of lights to try in the 4 x 4 and I'll have a 4 plant run in there. That's only a few weeks. I also have a single sativa going into a 3 x 3 tent in June. It's going to be a weedy fall!

Hiya Stone! What an amazing set of harvests 🥳
Your happiness is coming though the screen and I’m so excited for you! It’s so nice to have good results with new stuff, it’s inspiring me to start my next grow soon. I have some strains I’ve been looking forward to for a while and your excitement is contagious! Congratulations and happy belated anniversary, it sounds like you two had a wonderful time together. 💗

Hiya Stone! What an amazing set of harvests 🥳
Your happiness is coming though the screen and I’m so excited for you! It’s so nice to have good results with new stuff, it’s inspiring me to start my next grow soon. I have some strains I’ve been looking forward to for a while and your excitement is contagious! Congratulations and happy belated anniversary, it sounds like you two had a wonderful time together. 💗
Hi Heavenly, this harvest is starting out tasty and crazy thc laden! We're really enjoying it! Hah! I'm feeling positive these days for sure! We've recently rejected our masks for the most part too and have joined society again for dining and any social activities! We're happy to have made it through to get living again! :) It's been a while!

Back
Top Bottom