Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Congrats. on your recent harvest StoneOtter! :thumb: Looks yummy!:yummy:

GRANDMOMMY PURPLE OUT! LAST HARVESTED UPDATE!

Oh my! Talk about sticky and full of trichomes! I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE GROWN ONE AS THICK WITH TRICHS AS THIS GRANDMOMMY PURPLE! My pics, man Joe Satriani can play, won't do justice to it so I'm telling you that without a doubt! So sticky too! Outstanding genetics from @Herbies Seeds ! ALso Bravo @ViparSpectra ! Whatever magic wand you waved over this KS5000 created exactly what she wanted!
She came in at a projected 6.7 oz's @ 62%.
Last moment upright.

She's hangin oot with her sisters again. I'm off to hit some more scissor hash. It's mellow and strong! Music is special with it!

Congrats on yet another takedown Stone. She certainly looks like a sticky one! :Rasta:

Highya SO,

Very encouraging! You have a handfull of serious colas! Will be fun to see if I can get mine to look like that!! I'm hoping the smoke is very stoney!! Great job with the grow!! Happy Smokin'

Congrats on yet another takedown Stone. She certainly looks like a sticky one! :Rasta:
Thanks man, ridiculously that!
Highya SO,

Very encouraging! You have a handfull of serious colas! Will be fun to see if I can get mine to look like that!! I'm hoping the smoke is very stoney!! Great job with the grow!! Happy Smokin'
I can tell you the scissor hash is! Woofa! Some scissor is better than others and this is one! I touched the match to the ball and it lit and stayed on fire until I blew a puff to blow it out! So very roseny compared to some.
Yours will be a tree!

Highya SO,

Looks like you have a seed stash to last you a few years!! How nice! I hope they turn out to be more great combinations!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Looks like you have a seed stash to last you a few years!! How nice! I hope they turn out to be more great combinations!! Happy Smokin'
I'll be testing some in near grows Bode. The thrill of not knowing, but kind of knowing what a cross like these brings is fun to ponder. The GrandMommy Purple cross tickles me today. Yesterday the possibilities of the Blueberry Hill were the hot topic in my head. It's funny because I'm dreaming of some that I haven't even tried yet! It's a wacky creative thing.

A WORD ABOUT THE KS5000 FROM VIPARSPECTRA

:thumb:

I want to say a few things about the @ViparSpectra KS5000 light used in this grow. Vipar put it in my hands to show you its capabilities. I'm super happy for that!

It performed all I asked of it, and that which was promised perfectly! AND MORE!

I particularly enjoyed that it is very powerful for its wattage draw at the wall! Spreading PAR evenly through the tent is its forte! Saving money and maintaining bud production is important! This light is engineered well for that!

The real test is growth and bud production and the KS5000 excels there! My buds have never been frostier! Ever! The recipe for light color must be spot on! It's remarkable!

Having a light that is just over an inch thick gives me that extra headroom for plants that need it. It will run almost to the top making room for giant plants if the need arises! It does!

I did use the capacity to run the ballast inside my tent as it was winter this grow. I'd remove it from the tent for a summer grow. That's flexibility! I'm very happy with the KS5000! It grows what I like in a weed and more:)! You will too!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat now waiting for the harvest to dry and cure. Early testing has begun and Mimosa Shot is starting to get smoked. It's strong and long so far. I'll have more soon for them.
Have a great day! As a good Texan member used to say "Stay elevated"

Well I musta got lost somewhere down the line! :(

Congratulations on clearing out that overstuffed winter grow, made glorious summer by the ViparSpectra sun. ☀️ They all turned out stellar and it looks like some excellent projected 62% weights.
:bravo:

Oh, and I used to love A&W root beer when I still drank soda!
Got a sweet buzz from Bruce Banner scissor hash!
Noice!
Starting with Mimosa Shot. She was a breeze to trim and strong on my and Ms Otters' noses. Awesomely stinky! These buds are so dense! I live for this day!
And now you get to live for that day in the fall when those start to come down.
Hangin oot.
:laugh:
GRANDMOMMY PURPLE OUT! LAST HARVESTED UPDATE!
Oh my! Talk about sticky and full of trichomes! I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE GROWN ONE AS THICK WITH TRICHS AS THIS GRANDMOMMY PURPLE!
There's one for the record books!
man Joe Satriani can play
He sure can. Sometimes I take a nap to Surfing with the Alien. :surf:
She's hangin oot with her sisters again.
LOL, eh?
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! UPDATE
Hi all! Had a nice easy day today! One thing was de-seeding the buds. They all took well to the process. Here they are. All had one bud upper outer mid branch pollinated.
Oh that's a mighty fine bonus, and excellent additions to your selective seed selection!
Vipar put it in my hands to show you its capabilities. I'm super happy for that!
And I bet they're super happy they put it in your hands. 🌠

Sometimes I take a nap to Surfing with the Alien. :surf:
Holy moly man! That was a beauty of a song! I watched it canked with buds! He looked like he was having a blast with his audience! A friend gave me Black Swans and Wormhole Wizards. He's kind of new to me. :circle-of-love:
Oh, and I used to love A&W root beer when I still drank soda!
It used to be better. That's been on the counter since the last family gettogether :rolleyes:. It was good when we had to get it at the burger stand they sold it at I remember!
Groundskeeper Willie's' voice takes me over sometimes! :p Just in my mind though, I can't do the accent very well.

Sorry I missed the end of your winter grow, Stone. Congrats on all the harvests and seeds!

Back
Top Bottom