Coco run to waste first time grow need help

What a head f... That was I meant plate is already full as🤬
Anyways moving forward ⏩ things look good today 😎 no photos yet
Looking good 😊

IMG_20240506_233433.jpg

Who else thinks pathogens get in through the aquarium air pump.... Mmm I wonder whether a power head shucking air from inside the res be better, although that will deplete the oxygen to? I haven't added it yet, what the recommended time to run UV eg 1 hour every 6 ? Thoughts?

I think I'm going to can the external air pump and just add a little power head with a short hose that doesn't go outside the res better than nothing and will not introduce external pathogens... I reckon I've had this issue with RDWC before yeh had a huge air stone driven by 4 outlet pump, had problems hence the UV light, I can't remember if it works because was packed up not long after it was introduced, but yeh I think I'm onto something here, don't pump air from outside into your res if you don't have to?

Ok now we talking....😎😎
Auto watering..
Undergrowth trimmed..
Screen pulled and tied down...
Plant tied and son high stress training....
Excess branches removed...
First screen set....
Top screen be elastic,👍
UV sterilizer set every 12 hours to run one hour...
Heater in res to keep stable 20c as it's going into winter.
No air pump attach as waiting on power head, so we'll have internal air collection no outside air unless open lid obviously..
Filter in res,
Main irrigation pump 3500 lph
Running 3 X 6" halo run at full pressure one minute, perfect amount 😁
Mmmm brilliant very happy with results.
Thankfully now I can leave for a few days at a time, my wife very sick in hospital so a god send to finally get it fully automated 👍🙏😎
IMG_20240516_004801.jpg

IMG_20240516_004851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom