Coffee Tries To Grow Again

Hello buoy

Sorry to hear about the rot :(

And I’m even sorrier to hear about the pain in the arse neighbour.

Happy Canadian thanks giving tho. And pumpkin pie sounds disgusting. I’m not sure if you eat it as a main or dessert, but either way it sounds yuck… I say as I bite into my vegemite and sao biscuits (not even joking either).

Vegemite FTW.
Vegemite just ordered. Amazon wanted 41.00 for sao biscuits so no to that.

Alright guys with Death drying in the closest here is some Grand Daddy shots still doesn’t look ready and that’s ok she can have a couple more weeks while I figure out death

Hello buoy

Sorry to hear about the rot :(

And I’m even sorrier to hear about the pain in the arse neighbour.

Happy Canadian thanks giving tho. And pumpkin pie sounds disgusting. I’m not sure if you eat it as a main or dessert, but either way it sounds yuck… I say as I bite into my vegemite and sao biscuits (not even joking either).

Vegemite FTW.
Thanks kindly Mum, I knew it was going to happen just letting the other plant get overly to big was the death blow. The original plan was as they got to that point to put them in the tent to avoid detection.

Honestly, pumpkin pie is a acquired taste much like pine apple pizza when it’s forced on you and you have nothing else you will eat it then love it some day lmao. For myself my dad would always order weird ass shit on pizza cause he was drunk now I’ll eat pretty much anything that’s put in front of me.
Bummer about the rot, and the nosey neighbor.
Thanks Grateful it was shitty on all counts I tried to reason with them but they don’t know about my indoors so screw them. Next year if I’m still living here and not in a apartment we will try again!
Vegemite just ordered. Amazon wanted 41.00 for sao biscuits so no to that.
Geeez $41 can buy lots of pumpkin pie for that ;)

Holly F

TC your indoor girls has some crazy big buds G that’s awesome man. She pulling out the foxtail she is getting ready for you. Sorry to hear about the rot or mold, stuff like that happens steady when outside, very hard when you grow in Canada to not get mold or rot.

Anyway homie hope life is good with you and the love ones, keep them safe and chop if you feel that it’s compromised better to have something than to have nothing.

:peace:

Holly F

TC your indoor girls has some crazy big buds G that’s awesome man. She pulling out the foxtail she is getting ready for you. Sorry to hear about the rot or mold, stuff like that happens steady when outside, very hard when you grow in Canada to not get mold or rot.

Anyway homie hope life is good with you and the love ones, keep them safe and chop if you feel that it’s compromised better to have something than to have nothing.

:peace:
Thanks Dani I’m hoping at least an oz or two to break even in comparison to what I spent.

It was more of a blessing then anything finding the rot when I did god knows if I left it for another week how much worse it would have gotten.

Family is doing well still a lot of frustrations but we are working it out. I’m trying to be online more but also taking the train home makes it so I only have a hour or two before bed then back to work

Thanks Dani I’m hoping at least an oz or two to break even in comparison to what I spent.

It was more of a blessing then anything finding the rot when I did god knows if I left it for another week how much worse it would have gotten.

Family is doing well still a lot of frustrations but we are working it out. I’m trying to be online more but also taking the train home makes it so I only have a hour or two before bed then back to work

I’ve Been out for the week too, just busy moving and sorting stuff out… really hoping we can harvest some of our work man. I wanna smoke some home grown!!!

Are there seeds on these guys?
35886890-2DCD-43B2-9B47-778F5D96572E.jpeg
6D59FA60-E9A9-4A86-AE58-0F265D918BBF.jpeg
4727AA68-CCF1-4368-9F96-CCB1BFCF54CA.jpeg

Hi @TwelveCoffee , just caught up. Ugh on the rot. I would echo what everyone else already said, hopefully you can work around it, but as @InTheShed said, make sure you have margins above and below what you cut out. Do you have any more fans by chance? Maybe booking one up with the remaining plant might be a good idea? Her buds look big and dense. Couldn’t hurt. Don’t fret the bud rot too much man. I know it sucks but we all experience it at some point it seems. Consider it a badge of honor. You’re now a member of a club you didn’t want to join. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are there seeds on these guys?
35886890-2DCD-43B2-9B47-778F5D96572E.jpeg
6D59FA60-E9A9-4A86-AE58-0F265D918BBF.jpeg
4727AA68-CCF1-4368-9F96-CCB1BFCF54CA.jpeg
I don’t see any seeds. Just a fair share of foxtail growth. In my experience the foxtails can appear to be seedy, but they’re likely not. You have tons of calyxes popping hairs. I think all you’re seeing is fat unpopped calyxes.

I don’t see any seeds. Just a fair share of foxtail growth. In my experience the foxtails can appear to be seedy, but they’re likely not. You have tons of calyxes popping hairs. I think all you’re seeing is fat unpopped calyxes.
Thanks Jon that was my thinking as well when I was originally inspecting them don’t see any signs of bananas or anything else on the plant so I don’t think it hermed.

Hi @TwelveCoffee , just caught up. Ugh on the rot. I would echo what everyone else already said, hopefully you can work around it, but as @InTheShed said, make sure you have margins above and below what you cut out. Do you have any more fans by chance? Maybe booking one up with the remaining plant might be a good idea? Her buds look big and dense. Couldn’t hurt. Don’t fret the bud rot too much man. I know it sucks but we all experience it at some point it seems. Consider it a badge of honor. You’re now a member of a club you didn’t want to join. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I can try but it has a fan on it already I turned it down the other night cause it looked like some of the leaves had wind damage I normally set it to medium and prop it so it hits the whole plant.

Thanks for the condolences im just happy I caught her in time would have sucked to find it all rotted out

Dont trust the mars hydro temp/r/h monitor.
Unless you tested VS a few others both of mine are of.
Sad to hear about your rot but still looking good for your 2nd run if you get that few oz of goodness.
But large buds and anything above the high 60s and i have always found rot in doors.
If i could not control my R/H i would aim for smaller plants with smaller buds.
And never go auto only way to do that small veg dim the light/ hang it high after stretch in flower.

PS. turn your outtake of wont take long for the r/h to start getting higher.
Might be able to set the fan to turn on and off at a set R/H i know it works with temp.
Or a humidifier set to a r/h you choose if your in a desert.

:thumb:

Dont trust the mars hydro temp/r/h monitor.
Unless you tested VS a few others both of mine are of.
Sad to hear about your rot but still looking good for your 2nd run if you get that few oz of goodness.
But large buds and anything above the high 60s and i have always found rot in doors.
If i could not control my R/H i would aim for smaller plants with smaller buds.
And never go auto only way to do that small veg dim the light/ hang it high after stretch in flower.

PS. turn your outtake of wont take long for the r/h to start getting higher.
Might be able to set the fan to turn on and off at a set R/H i know it works with temp.
Or a humidifier set to a r/h you choose if your in a desert.

:thumb:
Thanks man got two running actually about 1-3 C difference and 2% rh difference just wanted to make sure it was in the correct range sure as hell beats running high 70s mid 80s lmao and I think I can just need to figure out how to program the spider farmer controllers

Back
Top Bottom