Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Good day, there might be some hope for the CCC but if it does it'll probably be stunted if so it'll go in a 1 gal pot

20240515_125620.jpg

20240515_125647.jpg

20240515_125653.jpg

20240515_125659.jpg
She has hope con! You’ve seen worse! Me too! Forget her cotys. The first set looks a little curled but good and the right size and green. I bet she won’t see that one!!! Fingers crossed. Although it would be cool to see something in a one.

She has hope con! You’ve seen worse! Me too! Forget her cotys. The first set looks a little curled but good and the right size and green. I bet she won’t see that one!!! Fingers crossed. Although it would be cool to see something in a one.
It wouldn't be a Con grow if it went good lol! I'll see what it looks like in a week & take it from there

Happy Friday & long weekend here in canuk land no rain today & fairly warm but tornado warning Lol! I can stand today after being on the sofa all week and of coarse a stupid crazy day 4 boat motors to get running & lodge owners friend snapped all the studs on one wheel on his ford LOL! So might have to winch onto a trailer if to far to travel with a Bob cat I don't mind as lodge work pays for next years lot fee's, all plants are happy & are sun bathing today just the back up MWC to pop it head out but all the others look happy & healthy even the CCC seems to like life ATM, have a good one

And of coarse I get timed out uploading pics so will try again when I get to the lodge

This mornings pics, can anyone spot the difference?

20240517_092845.jpg

20240517_092838.jpg
No takers on what's different with the plants? I don't know what I was thinking when I put them in the peat pots & cut the bottoms & sides it left them pretty short so I took them & tossed them into the garbage & transplanted the seedlings to the coco coir pots except the one CCC that pot was not cut so I'll let that one alone for now, & they all liked being outdoors till it clouded over so back under the lights at 330 PPFD & 20 DLI

Hello all here's the Sunday report all 5 are growing slowly probably due to cooler temps I'm going to call this week 2 one DK & MWC will get some nutes at 1/4 strength the rest will be straight lake water, they might see some sun today & none seemed to have been bothered by the transplant to the larger coco coir pots which I thought I probably would bugger something up but it all worked well & all have till the 26th to get there shit together cause they will be put into their final pots then & that's about it for now have a great day and upcoming week, being timed out again will upload some pics later

Back
Top Bottom