Crop King - We Will Do Better

Not sure why CKS is spreading this garbage, are they anti cannabis now, WTF!?!?!

Screenshot_20170825-100436.png

Little evidence shows cannabis helps chronic pain or PTSD | Reuters

Did you actually read the article (beyond the typical deceptive headline) before calling it anti-pot?

Pain from inflammation is helped greatly. Won't help your broken leg much but when people have traumatic exoskeletal injuries, the pain is amplified by the inflammation. Studies have shown cannabidiol is four times more effective than aspirin for inflammation. Who knew....

It's not only more effective, but safer too.

My general pain is from arthritis and my back pain from sloppy surgery back in the 1980s, the days of invasive surgery.

I don't want to engage with any "side" of the CKS argument(s), just wanted to express my own personal experiences with CKS.

I have purchased 18 of their strains over the past few years. My most recent order was two weeks ago, a 4 strain order (5 seeds of each strain ordered, and as always, received 7 seeds of each strain). Out of 18 different strains I've bought, 1 strain (discontinued) did have germination issues. When I had germination problems last year, one pleasant phone call and they reshipped 7 seeds of an alternate strain of MY choosing. I just dropped two of each strain, BI, CR, BK & PK, and all 8 germinated and are doing well as seedlings.

I know not everyone has the same experience with any business, but CKS has certainly earned my money. Again, the intent is not to join any "sides", just relaying my personal experience. It sucks if your experience was poor, I hope they can satisfy your complaint. Fortunately my experiences have been positive, hence my endorsement of CKS.

This site, 420Magazine, continues to exist because of sponsorship $s, and I wanted to note my positive experiences with CKS.

Peace

Keith

The way I see it, if someone reports something like a germination issue to a seedbank and is then allowed to select a different strain - as opposed to "just" getting another pack of the same thing they reported the issue with - then that seedbank is going above and beyond the call of duty.

I order from your website a few days ago. Obviously the shipment hasn't arrived yet (7-14 business days), BUT customer service has been excellent so far. The CKS team always replies to my emails same day, and my order shipped the day I placed it as advertised. If everything I hear is true I look forward to using CKS in the future!

Just sprouted one of their Train Wreck Auto seeds, must be a couple years old at least, got it from a friend last year sometime. Was surprised - it's one of the seeds I screwed up and stuck into a box that ended up in the hot attic for "a few" weeks this Summer. Took a couple days but I guess I can't complain lol.

Just sprouted one of their Train Wreck Auto seeds, must be a couple years old at least, got it from a friend last year sometime. Was surprised - it's one of the seeds I screwed up and stuck into a box that ended up in the hot attic for "a few" weeks this Summer. Took a couple days but I guess I can't complain lol.

I think I bought a pack of those for an over the winter grow. Let us know how it turns out.

My experience with CKS was nothing short of excellent. They replied to my emails in a timely manner and shipped the same day my order was placed. I received it as advertised and within the 7-14 day timeframe they told me. I ordered 5 seeds and received 7! Now, I don't think we should all assume we're going to get extra seeds every order, but that was definitely a nice gesture for my first time. Each seed looks healthy and ready to go! I'll be starting a grow journal in the next few weeks when I germinate these ladies. Thank you CKS! :bravo:

I had a really positive with CKS as well. Was my first time ordering. Ordered 5 OG Kush and received 7 seeds in 6 days. Their chat option very helpful too!

I was happy to receive at all. Especially given my location! The two extra seeds were a bonus! Takes care of the 80% germination. I have started two of them and they popped like champs on 9-1 and growing well!!! .-..

Strange, I would do some investigating into your soil (PH level and under/over water).. I am first time grower and have 5 wwaf 7 days in and they are doing great. Using 5 gal pail with what ever organic soil I could get my hands on.. I know its not the best stuff but the plants are doing good. I have a 400 watt MH Sunmaster sunrise light on them 24 hours in a 4X4 tent. I started the light at 20 inches and now down to 16ish, lowering a little more tonight. I water every day but never soak them...

I am very happy with Crop kings seeds and just ordered a mix pack of autos..

IMG_474312.JPG
IMG_47428.JPG

It is so easy to over water young seedlings. With very little root system they take a while to dry out before needing watered. I've grown plants and veggies from seed for years and over watering the babies is a common mistake. Not saying that was it, but is very unusual to all pop then just die without it being caused by an outside factor. ..-.

It is so easy to over water young seedlings. With very little root system they take a while to dry out before needing watered. I've grown plants and veggies from seed for years and over watering the babies is a common mistake. Not saying that was it, but is very unusual to all pop then just die without it being caused by an outside factor. ..-.

It's also better to keep them in smaller containers until they are much larger then put in those buckets. Those little seedlings can't get air in large damp buckets.

Back
Top Bottom