Dose this look healthy

Buzzy101

Hi im a new grower and idk if it’s the way the seee cracked or what. But here the image can anyone tell me if it looks normal?

Attachments

• 9AAD3DFB-FDBC-4EE0-81FB-C47E8FAF2578.jpeg
    9AAD3DFB-FDBC-4EE0-81FB-C47E8FAF2578.jpeg
    507.6 KB · Views: 39
Too bad it happened before midnight or we'd have a have a Baby New Year! You might still win the bill unless we see something else! Great looking little poppling, I hope it's a girl!

Hey Buzzy, I forgot to mention.. read everything you can. Nothing is 100% correct, but none of it is 100% wrong. Read, learn experiment...SHARE. SO much information is available at Helpful Links for New Members. Also read anything by Emilya and Angrybird... Pennywise etc. It's a great community you have joined! And on to the New Year!

Hey Buzzy, I forgot to mention.. read everything you can. Nothing is 100% correct, but none of it is 100% wrong. Read, learn experiment...SHARE. SO much information is available at Helpful Links for New Members. Also read anything by Emilya and Angrybird... Pennywise etc. It's a great community you have joined! And on to the New Year!
I have another baby one that just popped yesterday right beside the other one hopefully it will pop around midnight that would be cool!

Give us a pic and a date stamp and we'll call it Baby Sproutling New Year. Grow journal of the year perhaps? That would be effing cool :)

Back
Top Bottom