Fanleaf's 1st Grams Per Watt Grow Under The 25 Cree COBS

Yes I have tried several vape recipes. For a stealthy one decarb your bud in the oven before you extract into the VG; you will lose flavor and aroma but keep the THC. Do you have a Magic Butter Machine? If so the remaining plant material is just trash not worth keeping because it is so efficient at extracting the actives. Maybe bake it into something but I just throw mine away.

Depending on your vapor device I would start at about 20% PG. it gets too thin if you add too much. Although you get a bigger "cloud" with more!
:volcano-smiley:

I will get into that stuff later but what i already know is that the glycerins main part is the fog, pg is more of a flavour carrier. I like everything between 30/70 to 50/50 PG/VG

Better stop with OT now :))

Starting to bulk up guys. Pushing them hard with the UVB. Just fed them 3 gallons each.
420-magazine-mobile673578770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086987208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934594658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564538369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2109961434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1466364866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565776112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile176331762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1238782433.jpg

That very well may be the last feeding they get. Their 7 gallon pots usually last them 4-5 days. Depending on how much more they bulk up in the next 5 days it may be water only from here on out.

I'm sitting here thinking. Sense this is my gpw grow I think for the next one I may do a gpsf (grams per sq foot grow). In that one I will run the lights to the max, push the plants to the max and see how many grams per square foot of grow room I can get. This gpw grow will show efficiency and ability to beat hps watt per watt but a gpsf grow would be a whole new story. I think on that one I would want to grab a C02 setup.

Damn! I seem these monster hairy buds stacking. Makes me green with envy!
One day I'll have giant buds like that. I'm still a green horn learning the ropes.
I did just decode to switch over to aquaponic cannabis. Here come tilapia and cat fish!

Starting to bulk up guys. Pushing them hard with the UVB. Just fed them 3 gallons each.
420-magazine-mobile673578770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086987208.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934594658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564538369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2109961434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1466364866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565776112.jpg
420-magazine-mobile176331762.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1238782433.jpg
Hey Fan, you have some beautiful girls there. Just wondering what type of UVB light are you using? What's the info for the UV bulb? I want to add just the UVB rays to my light regimen for budding. 28% on average THC increase sounds good to me. (Not sure if it's truly that much or not, info from High Times Mag.)

Hey Fan, you have some beautiful girls there. Just wondering what type of UVB light are you using? What's the info for the UV bulb? I want to add just the UVB rays to my light regimen for budding. 28% on average THC increase sounds good to me. (Not sure if it's truly that much or not, info from High Times Mag.)
No problem. I think the result it provides depends on the bulb used as well as how its used. I use the Agromax Pure UV bulbs. They emit 75% UVB if I remember correctly. To me using UVB light only made sense after a bunch of reading. You know for the longest time the strain Hindu Kush was this most potent strain there was. It just so happens that it's at a very high elevation where it originated and closer to the Equator where plants are provided the most UVB light. So after more reading it seems that areas closer to the Equator and higher in elevation tend to produce more potent strains. There are some YouTube videos on the agromax pure UV bulbs. I would recommend watching quite a few videos on usage of UVB lighting. The only thing that I'm not a huge fan of are the reptile bulbs. Tumi it's simply because yes they put out UVB light but I like the huge amount of UVB that comes from the pure UVB bulbs. You just have to be very careful with them not to burn the plants or your self. It will give you a horrible sunburn if you are under them for just a few minutes.

Hey fan, did you mount your uv fixtures to your frame, or did you hang them above ?

I'll shoot you some pics here when I go check the out tonight. Since I just added them within the last few days I raised the lights to 15 inches above canopy and hung the nano UV fixtures right under the frame in between rows of cobs. While 15" is too close for the UV lights I couldn't keep a good par with the cobs covering such a big area with only 510W if I moved them up anymore so I am cycling the UV a bit different to try to ease up the stress on the plants. I'm only cycling the UV on 3 times per lights on at 15 minutes each time with 3 hours in between each on time. As you can see in the pictures the plants are showing some mild stress and thats good. I just don't want it to get too much more stressful. Theoretically the UV stresses the plant so it responds by making more of it's own sunblock which to our benefit is trichomes. I can already see the slight stress it has added on them. It's my goal to keep that stress level where it is right now.

I'll get a few pics up of the lights here in a bit.

Well, I flushed all 4 plants heavily on the 4th using Advanced Flawless Finish. I would like another 5-7 days on all 4 plants but 2 of them are ready right now. I'm going to go ahead and chop them 2 down tonight and leave the other 2 up for them to catch up to the Money Makers that are ready now. I will be washing the buds on the 2 I chop tonight as well. Ever since the first time I started "bud washing" I have never looked back.
The Money Makers are both the biggest of the 4 plants and the first pair ready too.

Here's what the trichomes look like on the 2 that are getting pulled tonight.

vlcsnap-2017-05-08-21h40m30s3261.png
vlcsnap-2017-05-08-21h39m55s9601.png
vlcsnap-2017-05-08-21h39m28s7321.png
vlcsnap-2017-05-08-21h38m56s2771.png
vlcsnap-2017-05-08-21h37m47s7401.png
vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h32m11s2842.png

How come you wash your buds if your growing indoors?
You would still be shocked to see the amount of dust, debris that still ends up in the wash bucket. Even hair just from being in the growroom. You can tell the difference in the final product every time.

They really ripened fast over the last four days.
Sure did. Kinda caught me off guard lol. Just 2 of them are chopped and being trimmed now. A 3rd will be ready in a few days. Ill get some harvest pics up soon. Lookin real good for low wattage. Not as much quanity as normal but still real good looking.

Back
Top Bottom