Fanleaf's 1st Grams Per Watt Grow Under The 25 Cree COBS

Wont be long now guys. The Dream Machines are the 2 we are waiting to finish drying and they are getting close.

The Dream Machines are looking very very potent! I will have a tiny bit of final trimming to do but these things are so trich covered they look like glitter in real light.
420-magazine-mobile1911668111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1025340948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile15251851.jpg

Okay, well I got the money maker done before bedtime so heres the results for those 2 plants.
Bucket one...215 grams
420-magazine-mobile1410536955.jpg

Bucket 2....164 grams...
420-magazine-mobile618890664.jpg

Everything is well past stem snap dry and cured pretty far along.

2x Money makers with no larf = 380 grams.
That leaves us the 2 very dense Dream Machine plants to go. Im guessing they will be the same or possibly a hair heavier even though they were slightly smaller plants.
420-magazine-mobile200455763.jpg

So as of right now we sit at 0.745 grams per watt. 2 plants still drying.

Love this..... I have to build me a cob setup when i get som cash...

The nice thing about building your own COB light is that you can do it in very small increments. You can buy a chip or 2 per week, a few heat sinks here and there, a driver here and there and then before you know it you have what you need to get started. The best advice I can strongly give people is to not go cheap when doing it. If money is tight just take longer to slowly buy what you need instead of going with some of the much cheaper cob options. There are other great COB's out there along with the Cree's but some are no good at the same time. If needed just buy slow but buy right. Your plants will thank you with plenty of bud later.

After all you've been through your still gonna smash it, congrats.

Thank you. It makes me want to do it again to try to hit that 1.9-2.0 gpw number. I know a few things I would do to help it get better but I'm still VERY happy with how this is looking to end in a few more days.
I think if I SCROG the room I could hit higher numbers but dang, do I really need to? lol. :thumb:

That was what i was thinking that mybe woud be smart.. But im like that i whant it noooow...... But first i have to try to learn more about how to build.its like greek to me.... And its very expensive for me to get it to sweden. Have to pay 25-30% in import and custom tax...

After all you've been through your still gonna smash it, congrats.

By the way, things are getting better. Kids are talking to a Dr so that's good. I'm thinking of doing the same if certain things I'm seeing in myself get worse. All in all, time is making things easier.

That was what i was thinking that mybe woud be smart.. But im like that i whant it noooow...... But first i have to try to learn more about how to build.its like greek to me.... And its very expensive for me to get it to sweden. Have to pay 25-30% in import and custom tax...
Ahh yeah, darned import taxes....I'm sorry to hear about that. It can look very intimidating for sure but rest assured, once you start putting one together it gets easy to understand very quick. It all sounds much more complicated than it is. Especially when you have help from this forum!:thumb:

I know exactly what you mean about "wanting it now". I am the very same way.

Yea bro time is a good healer. I find between this place and my garden is good way to switch off my brain.
Try not to be too judgemental, we're always changing.

By the way, things are getting better. Kids are talking to a Dr so that's good. I'm thinking of doing the same if certain things I'm seeing in myself get worse. All in all, time is making things easier.

Fan:
Events that make us face our own mortality can be very powerful and emotionally damaging. All too often us men just try to bottle those feelings up just to have them explode in the future. It is not a sign of weakness to seek help it is a sign of intelligence and healing. Talk to your childrens doctor with them and privately it will help all of you.

Great job on the expected 1.5+ GPW grow. Your shared knowledge on this forum is a truly valuable asset to our community.

Thank you,
:bravo:

Sitting in my room taking nugs from a few more sticks guys. Here comes some of the Dream Machine that was trimmed first. So, we can add some to our total when Im done here in about 15 minutes. Not a whole lot of it was stem snap yet but the little that is is a start.
420-magazine-mobile1144651757.jpg

Back
Top Bottom