First grow ever / outdoors / Andalucia Spain / Lot of questions :) HyperRoller diary

Heres some photos, one is missing :) Jack Herers are way bigger than the other strains, One of Californian Snow is getting bigger and same of one Skitzles Og .

IMG_20240503_104543.jpeg

IMG_20240503_104555.jpeg

IMG_20240503_104601.jpeg

IMG_20240503_104615.jpeg

IMG_20240503_105041.jpeg

IMG_20240503_105103.jpeg

IMG_20240503_105113.jpeg

Hello, my first post in here. I have been dreaming of grow my own medicine for years and finally have situation that allows me grow. Been watching youtube tuts a lot but still i feel i need a lot more understanding of this growing journey.

I have big yard wich is private from other eyes than my family. Also my landlord is building a nice space outside of our walls where i have nice spot to grow potatoes, tomato etc.. and i will probably make a space there for the ladies. But for now i have to start this first run in my own yard.

I decided to go with autos my first run since heard so much good that they are easy for the first try. I dont know did i started the project bit too early since it is still cold at nights ( 13-15 celcius ) But i have one room outside wich stays 18-20c at night time. I started germination using papertowel method week a go friday and got allmoust all seeds crack in 24 - 36 h time and planted them directly to 5gallon fabric pots 6 days ago. I first put list of all seeds, soil etc that i have in use and then some pictures and afterwards a lot of noob quistions :)

Seeds planted:
Auto Jack Herer (Advanced Seeds) x 4
Zkittlez OG Auto (Barneys Farm) x 2
Californian Snow Auto (Fast Buds) x 3
Plus 3 x OG Kush Auto (Dinafem) that i planted to smaller cups 5 days ago and yea i know autos dont like transplanting but i wanted to give a try .
Soil: Canna Terra Profesional . Dont know if thats good soil . I readed afterwards that i mayby should have added more perlite to the mix but i hope the perlite that is allready in the mix is enough.

Nutes: Fast Food Orgánico by B.A.C and BioBizz Outdoor try out pack.
Also have ph- and ph+ liquids and ph meter.

I take photos from all plants ( still in seedling stage ) later today or tomorrow.

first question is that did i plant too early since the weather is not still hot at night time? We had also 3 rainy / cloydy days wich is not usual over here where we have aprox 300 days of sun / year. Also im stressed that since i have to move 3 x times a day the location of the pots is it harmflull for the litle ones? I readed that autos react for the coldness a lot so im scared i dont get them done or if do it will be very small yeild? Im building some type of greenhouse later and that will help alot . but I would love to get all advise and suggestions for the seedling stage and so on. For next seedlings im planning to get some cheap led light and small tent or similar to do the seedling stage inside and then move them outside but that one i try with my first photos that i try this year.

Thanks in advance for any help, my brains need that one :) Also im happy to find this community and i love this old school forum a lot !!! Good grows to every one.

IMG-20240425-WA0001.jpeg
Hello fellow Andalusian growmie , what an amazing yard you have :) So spacious , could i suggest a solarium for future grows
Im in the same area but I only have a balcony and my girls are nice and thick , getting 7-8 hours of Sun everything is going acording to plan
I'll go a bit against the crowd and say that even if it's a bit cold taking them inside /outside and protecting them they will be fine .(I started mine 2 months ago with 8-14 degrees , rainy , no sun for days on end )
If you going full organic only sun grown I can chip in some tips and tricks but you have a great start I can see
I love feeding them Lentil sprout juice all the way to mid flower
Happy growing !

Hello fellow Andalusian growmie , what an amazing yard you have :) So spacious , could i suggest a solarium for future grows
Im in the same area but I only have a balcony and my girls are nice and thick , getting 7-8 hours of Sun everything is going acording to plan
I'll go a bit against the crowd and say that even if it's a bit cold taking them inside /outside and protecting them they will be fine .(I started mine 2 months ago with 8-14 degrees , rainy , no sun for days on end )
If you going full organic only sun grown I can chip in some tips and tricks but you have a great start I can see
I love feeding them Lentil sprout juice all the way to mid flower
Happy growing !
Yea very nice to meet you ! Iv want to def hear tips and tricks :) yea i grow 100% organic and sun is my only light. Thanks in advance!!!

A little stress is good for plants. The saying " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." is absolutely true for plants. It can be hard to see all the true colors and details in photos. Was your concern the color or the leaf wilting down? When you have a concern post as much detail as possible in the description so we are on the "same page".

They look good. Should start growing exponentially, like a weed any time now. It feels slow until you start looking back at journal dates. It's May now, so waist deep by June and harvest late July.

Yea very nice to meet you ! Iv want to def hear tips and tricks :) yea i grow 100% organic and sun is my only light. Thanks in advance!!
Sure ill fix you up on my schedule more or less
Week 1- 6 Different Sprout juices (lentils , alpha-alpha )
Week 2 -Mycorrhiza watering (microbes)
Week 4-5 Top up soil with Bat guano and Worm Castings + full drench foliar spray Aloe Vera pulp
Week 6 to ready - Worm castings brew (small amount ) + Oats +Molasses or honey ( to feed the microbes) and sugars to feed the buds
Week 6 to ready - Algae extract and Kelp meal to help with flowering
Its free to interpretation and you can adjust as you see fit
Mostly everything is diluted in Ph'ed water nothing directly
Happy growing !

Sure ill fix you up on my schedule more or less
Week 1- 6 Different Sprout juices (lentils , alpha-alpha )
Week 2 -Mycorrhiza watering (microbes)
Week 4-5 Top up soil with Bat guano and Worm Castings + full drench foliar spray Aloe Vera pulp
Week 6 to ready - Worm castings brew (small amount ) + Oats +Molasses or honey ( to feed the microbes) and sugars to feed the buds
Week 6 to ready - Algae extract and Kelp meal to help with flowering
Its free to interpretation and you can adjust as you see fit
Mostly everything is diluted in Ph'ed water nothing directly
Happy growing !
That sounds good and as i watched your pictures of your plant i have to say that i would not ever imagined that some one can grow that quality buds in balcony. Very nice job. I will def wana try your style for next plants 🌱 If you can link me a shop that sells all those products? I will next start 3 new plants in 10 gal fabric pots and if i find all those products i will try can i even get close to that quality as i saw you had :) Maybi after years and years i will be close!

A little stress is good for plants. The saying " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." is absolutely true for plants. It can be hard to see all the true colors and details in photos. Was your concern the color or the leaf wilting down? When you have a concern post as much detail as possible in the description so we are on the "same page".

They look good. Should start growing exponentially, like a weed any time now. It feels slow until you start looking back at journal dates. It's May now, so waist deep by June and harvest late July.
Yea the leafs wilting down was my first concern but also the color is so much different if i compare to the other plant same size. I try to explain more next time ;) Also i need new phone to get better pics.

Four nodes would be 8 leaves. At that point you are out of seedling stage and into veg. Seedlings are sensitive to light. They can handle roughly 2/3 of the suns intensity. Sun bleached drooping leaves. Some dappled shade, a sip of water with just a splash of N and they will recover. Soon there will be no such thing as too much light. More light, more growth, more buds, more better.

@Boomer911 Since you are in the same region, do you have any clue why the rain would be particularly bad for plants there? Known issue, fear of the unknown or just a wives tail?

That sounds good and as i watched your pictures of your plant i have to say that i would not ever imagined that some one can grow that quality buds in balcony. Very nice job. I will def wana try your style for next plants 🌱 If you can link me a shop that sells all those products? I will next start 3 new plants in 10 gal fabric pots and if i find all those products i will try can i even get close to that quality as i saw you had :) Maybi after years and years i will be close!
Sure i get everything from Growmania.es as it gets to my house in 24 hours , pretty neat cheap shop for everything even seeds .
Im sure yours will be better its literally my first try with this sunshine :)
Yours expect a double by the nice yard you have , and always keep in mind with nutrients, less is more , un saludo

Four nodes would be 8 leaves. At that point you are out of seedling stage and into veg. Seedlings are sensitive to light. They can handle roughly 2/3 of the suns intensity. Sun bleached drooping leaves. Some dappled shade, a sip of water with just a splash of N and they will recover. Soon there will be no such thing as too much light. More light, more growth, more buds, more better.

@Boomer911 Since you are in the same region, do you have any clue why the rain would be particularly bad for plants there? Known issue, fear of the unknown or just a wives tail?
Highly acidic and unclear when you look through it , as well probably high salinity , other than that , i dont know thats what i noticed , Ive used it once and my ladies got sad so since then i use tap unchlorinated water , no need for calmag its so high in minerals i didnt need it at all

Highly acidic and unclear when you look through it
I looked and you are right, it is unknown. Read the accepted hypothesis is that silica from the Sahara blows north to Spain. It deposits sulfur into the air and lowers the rain PH. Where it gets the sulfur from is unknown because it isn't there when it leaves the Sahara. That is strange.

always keep in mind with nutrients, less is more , un saludo
Especially with autos. Mine prefer less than what I do for the photos. My autos all are growing on a porch that has 6 hrs of direct sunlight and they love it. When I put them under an actual grow light the leaves twist up and they whine about it being too hot and too bright. 😆
Your babies look great. 💚

Back
Top Bottom