For My Appreciation!

Well I can't neglect my babies and yes I've been feeding them nutrients I take no chances. Especially since I found that probably won't be doing the soul home run yet. Really can't afford it that's a Whopper of an amount to spend on some damn dirt right now when I'm trying to finish saving up for my house by going to be bygones plenty of time to do it ain't like I'm going anywhere and going to die soon I take good care of myself you got a very good job and I rest and relax that's the main thing and my plants keep me happy and healthy. Oh and Friday I will have my medical marijuana license yay me!! Already talked to my doctor certificate will be emailed Saturday.. after my appointment on Friday.. mother fucking yay me I've done caught five rats in my backyard so far in one week they're piling up in the backyard and I'm going to have to bury them I guess.

Only one picture right now is all you get and you can see the master in process! Lmao just look at that green and I ain't even looked in the box yet!

20240508_182217.jpg

Well the permanent marker strain is in water trying it that way this time never done it like this. And that's my ppfd on my plants and temperature and humidity right now perfect conditions and I can keep that condition the same in that tent constant! Without a problem.

20240508_183831.jpg

Screenshot_20240508_183218_Photone.jpg

20240508_182547.jpg

Black sugar is one week behind permanent marker a whole month if it even sprouts! I'll have time to finish the permanent marker. I won't let her be a big plant I just want to see what she turns out to be. See if I can get it better than the bud that I'm smoking from her.. that shit's 🔥 bro

Back
Top Bottom