For My Appreciation!

Heavy thunderstorms here right now it today's a good day to put up a 4x4! Going to wipe it down with soap and water then I'll spray it down but hydrogen peroxide and then I move my babies in there tomorrow.. I looked at them in two days since I looked at that last picture. I imagine they gotten pretty much bigger by now.
I hope you aren't in the path of the major storms. Stay safe!

We will be getting storms later in the afternoon, but they will have lost strength by the time they get here. Supposedly.....

Here you go brother it's a jungle in there they need their new home ASAP I'm paranoid I keep thinking my I'm paranoid I keep thinking my room is smelling like Bud because they do stink. Up close personal anyways they got that cocoa / skunk smell you know the good kind.. hell it could be me as much bud as I smoke! Lmao

20240505_200717.jpg

20240505_200709.jpg

20240505_200653.jpg

20240505_200651.jpg

20240505_200639.jpg

20240505_200634.jpg

20240505_200629.jpg
Excellent pictures marcus Thanks. Your plants are a picture of health. You have it going on there marcus. :thumb: :green_heart:🍋

Just look at these beautiful darlings ready to be opened up... Seems like they don't have a care in the world other than that. The other pictures just some turnips some pumpkins regular flower seeds and some okra oh and some cucumbers in there somewhere. I got shit growing everywhere plus I just cloned two more butterfly bushes off the same one that I already cloned.. lmao took him a couple weeks to root

20240507_151035.jpg

20240507_151038.jpg

20240507_151134.jpg

20240507_151050.jpg

20240507_151047.jpg

20240507_151026.jpg

20240507_134124.jpg

Remember you all when I said I was going to check my hand at some permanent marker strain guess what I got me something to dispensary and the first Bud that I cutt look what fell out! Lmao if that ain't a sign to plant that seed I don't know what is. Because of its male I will breed it with my sour G! But I'm thinking since it came from dispensary more than likely a seeds probably female and I'm going to get a hell of a yield of some good skunk shit permanent marker is some high potency shit 34%! Lab tested my mother approved to smoke... LMAO

20240508_164557.jpg

20240508_164546.jpg

Nice find! If you want it to show what sex it is earlier than just planting and waiting you can try Otter's method he got from Rev's book:

Speaking about sexing. A bunch of us have been using a method The Rev, of True Living Organics, mentioned he gets sexing results in 30 days. I've run it twice and it worked for me! I've watched a few others have success also.

At seed planting give them 12/12 light for the first 10 days of their life out of the ground. Then 18/6 or whatever floats your boat. Within 30 days you'll see sex appear. I can say I think strong light gives us an advantage and gives faster results vs weaker light.

Nice find! If you want it to show what sex it is earlier than just planting and waiting you can try Otter's method he got from Rev's book:
Thank you brother as always my knowledge master.. you're like a freaking encyclopedia love it. I'll probably just take my chances and go ahead and let it get going it only be 3 weeks behind the others but more than likely I'd say it's female. Or I'd say I'd rather get Chance anyways I don't think I've ever planted any male seeds. Everything I ever planted even bag seed always was lucky and they was females. And I be completely honest.

And about what he said about the sex scene I could do that just keeping them at box n 1212 it.

🤣 mother fucking phone can't even pick up my country accent it's always got a spit words out I don't say sex scene lmao clearly I was trying to say sexing!! Lmao

And again I will say how can I call them smartphones if they can't even pick up a hillbilly country is fucker's voice... The only way it actually picks up my voice right is when I'm cussing but I'm not trying to put cuss words all over the place on here. Anyways have a good evening time to get some more yard work done. Then I'll get a couple pictures of my babies probably I know at least got to water them.
Live long and prosper my friends 🖖

10 days from birth at 12/12 is all it takes!
Fucking a right and then move her right on in there in the 4x4 it's a shame I'm down to three lights I don't know how this is going to run I guess a lot of rotating of some plants. Plugged in that 220-w enjoy yield guess what came on then off not back on again after.. sad me..... But I will still get a yield watch watch these monsters I make......
Hahahahahahahaha
Bwhahahahahahaha
Gwhahahahahahaha
Kwhahahahahahaha

Shed you know me I'm a beast with the sour G I will now be a beast with a black sugar and I will now take my hand at some permanent marker strain right alongside these bad man pajamas I might have to do without a sour G I guess if she turns out to be female... I don't need her too far behind these I got till about the end of September to finish this one out... And then stick a fork in me I'm done..

And you know I have to abide by that damn sour g rules do not stress them out with light by giving them too much unless you introduce CO2 otherwise you're fucked very unhappy calcium hungry bitches.... Curling up like Frito tacos... Not this time. My light will be 20 in from canopy always they will get no more than 350 ppfd in veg and no more than 900 in flower they seem to love that. Trust me I document everything I know when my downfall started with the other sour g.... Last groq was between that and the fucking dirt... Smh and we definitely ain't going there again. Oh yeah a heads up we might just be going with Happy frog and Jill Flora you know what the hell I mean My country ass can't get it out right well at least the phone ain't hearing it right peace

And they smell like high hell bro I'm telling you I know when I walk in my room I smell those little bitches I'm not stupid I don't smell it when I hit the hallway when I go into my room I smell those it's time to put up the tent I've been lazy I didn't put it up yet. One more day and they're a month old and already smelling like high hell! So I must be doing something right

Back
Top Bottom