Good carbon filter for AC Infinity S6

HutchBenedict

Hi folks, can anyone recommend a good carbon filter to work with the AC Infinity S6?

I plan to suck air through the carbon filter. Generally, I am looking for the quietest cf/fan combo that will work in my little 27"x27"x60" Mars Hydro tent. Since I do not need temp/humidity control, just quiet odor control, it seems the S6 is a better option than the T6 - correct?

I have two of the ac infinity fans and I have a vivosun carbon filter and an ipower carbon filter. Both have been great so far.
As far as the S6 and T6 is concerned, you are right that the S6 does not show temperature or humidity. The T6 also has 10 fan speeds to choose from, as the S6 has only 8. But it sounds to me like you are on the right track and the S6 will be great.

I have two of the ac infinity fans and I have a vivosun carbon filter and an ipower carbon filter. Both have been great so far.
As far as the S6 and T6 is concerned, you are right that the S6 does not show temperature or humidity. The T6 also has 10 fan speeds to choose from, as the S6 has only 8. But it sounds to me like you are on the right track and the S6 will be great.

Thank you! That's exactly the information I needed. I was hoping the vivosun would do. As for the fans, would you say they are equally quiet (and effective) at the lowest setting? My cheap 4" fan was too noisy at the lowest setting and now that the bearings are shot it is unbearable :(

Good, I’m happy to help! It’s nearly silent on the low settings. That’s what makes it worth all that extra $$ :laughtwo: The noisiest part of it, in my opinion, is the sound of the air being pushed. I previously had a cheaper inline fan that I put on a dial power control; it was so loud at lower settings, it’s just not meant to run that low. Lol, enough of my sales pitch, but I think you won’t be disappointed with the ac infinity.

Back
Top Bottom