GROWant Journal - SIPs & Living Organic Soil - Sub Irrigated Planter

Hey gee. I was in my bloom room after lights out and the growant flashed like lightning. There was maybe a few time before where I had to reset the setting to bloom as it changed to custom. I disabled the clouds and sr/ss and lightning effect after that happened. Here's a pic of the lcd.
420-magazine-mobile1125905976.jpg

Around the edges theres fine cracks.

Hey gee. I was in my bloom room after lights out and the growant flashed like lightning.

Once you have the lightning strike disabled that should stop happening. As far as the cracks. I can't really see in the pic. The lcd screen does come with a piece of plastic on it. This can be removed. Please take a few more pics and send them to info.growant@gmail.com
explain that there are cracks and we will get a new one to you. .

Well if you zoom in on the pic and look around the edges you can just barely see them it kinda makes the edges a little distorted on the lines.

GroWant - What would you do if you got horribly sick all of a sudden and had 40 rooted clones ready to go but you're too sick to rebuild your setup and you have to delay those clones somehow so they don't die.

I was thinking about giving them some proper light, not too intense cause I don't want them to develop fast, just don't want to lose them either. It's for that 32 plant grow I've been preparing for months now. I can't do the room rebuild in this state but I bet I will be able to figure out a way to keep 40 clones alive another couple of weeks

Really open for ideas here folks - They're in peat pellets and final medium is going to be leca (clay pebbles) - if not I would just plant them in soil in very tiny pots
Hey DeVille!
I have kept clones for weeks in a sort of suspended animation.
By very, very, light feed. More on the bloom side.
Low temps. High humidity.
Light, 20/4...on/off....6000k range....close and DIM.
Good luck...hope you pull through fast!

Where has the time gone??? All these autos started are all going flower already. Can't wait to see how they blossom GEE! Loving your SIP set up I bet the girls will too. :thumb:

Some nice little bushes going there! They look natural and happy :3

That’s a tuff spot. If you know you are still a few weeks from getting going and you just want to keep the genetics. I would just save 3 or 4 and pretty much turn those in to my mother plants. Then you can just take clones as needed.
That’s definitely not a quick fix I know but besides throwing everything into solo cups with soil I’m not sure what the best solution for ya would be.
Hope you feel better soon. I’m looking forward to your new set up

They're still alive :) And I'll start setting up my first 2 of 6 planned 4x4 sections this week. Hopefully I can plant the first 32 plants very very soon. Have 450 liter clay pebbles in the car and the fever fantasy voices keep telling me I'm ready to go :)

420-magazine-mobile128997169.jpg

Fast & Vast
420-magazine-mobile889033560.jpg

Short & Sweet
Soil might have been a little hot for her. Slight tip burns.
420-magazine-mobile129337250.jpg

High Density
420-magazine-mobile1685626796.jpg

Wipeout Express
This is what I was expecting from all the Autos
Over a foot tall and barely starting to shoot pistils.
She's definitely making the other girls look tiny

Wounded Knee is growing some really robust autos at the moment... I think they're Mephisto ...

Garden looking mostly happy there Gee. I didn't think LOS had problems with being 'hot'. Can you elaborate on that musing?

Not to sure exactly. All factors are the same. So it is an assumption that, autos being finicky as they are that maybe the soil blend might be a bit much for her.
I've heard Mephisto puts out some great autos. I'll have to check out Wounded Knees Journal

Back
Top Bottom