Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

I just got news that a generous sponsor has offered to send me some seeds so Ill have a different variety to pick from 🤩😁🤌🤌

I friggin love this place..

That's fantastic!
The generous sponsor knows that the grow show won't be featuring just one of our seed sponsors right?
Otherwise, we won't be able to post links etc. to other sponsors.
It was a last minute addition to the "4/20 photo of the month" win. But it is royalqueen seeds, so just for the fact of them sending the seeds I'll be growing a N.L auto from them as well as the banana blaze

It was a last minute addition to the "4/20 photo of the month" win. But it is royalqueen seeds, so just for the fact of them sending the seeds I'll be growing a N.L auto from them as well as the banana blaze
Oooooh 🌈🍌Blaze 💎💎💎💎 yes Daddy 🙏🏻💝

20240509_101727.jpg

Black Orchid Strain

Gelato x OG Kush

Two solid USA West Coast, Cali weed strains Gelato and OG Kush combine to create our indica dominant showpiece Black Orchid. Staggering THC levels can be devastating even for the hardened smoker. Black Orchid is an indica dominant hybrid producing intense power to make you feel tranquil, happy and dreamy its intense body stone can be crushing to users not accustomed to strains of this potency. Heavy compact buds covered with a blizzard of trichomes adorn these plants and the purple tones contrasting with fiery red orange hairs bedazzle cultivators. The dominant terpenes of myrcene, pinene and caryophyllene give off a balmy scent of berries with creamy buttery flavours of blueberry pie with hints or citrus and herbal notes. Black Orchid produces a whopping yield of this potent head stash following less than 10 weeks of flowering and producing 650 - 750 gr m2 grown indoors and 700 - 1000 gr per plant outdoor. Black Orchid weed is a growers ecstasy, exceptional potency, lush flavours and mighty production this powerhouse cannabis strain is unrivaled!

Photoperiod

Cannibalized Recycled Soil

Indoors​
I love this kind of write up.
However, maybe we should make the bud photos a bit smaller. If we all have a photo that big of the strain, it's going to be a really looong post. LOL
Also, we need to keep in mind that we are only allowed 10 photos in the post.
So, we will have to keep count.

I love this kind of write up.
However, maybe we should make the bud photos a bit smaller. If we all have a photo that big of the strain, it's going to be a really looong post. LOL
Also, we need to keep in mind that we are only allowed 10 photos in the post.
So, we will have to keep count.
Unless the photos are uploaded to the gallery, then it's unlimited

Photo resized!

Back
Top Bottom