Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Thanks Otter! Even the very last pollinated flower is already 3 weeks in, so that seed I pulled could easily be 4+ weeks mature.
Ah 4 weeks is a while.
Highya SO,

Nice work on the pollination! Great explanation. Those ladies have major biomass. A lot of green!! I hope it works out for you. It usually does, so you should be good! Great job! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! They're keeping in their own lanes, and stretch is done in there. That's a big plus! I'm keeping my eye on lots of moving air, and now that buds are starting I'll drop rh soon. It's 50 to 65% lately. In a week or two I'll bring it down to as low as I can, which probably will bring the tent to 40ish if I'm lucky. I feel safe there. I haven't had pics for a week other than the one with the bags and all the water on them. Bags are coming off today and I'll get some new pics.
What a sweet smell when I open the zipper now too! Banana Pudding is leading the way there with Apple Betty next.

Right!? True. I thought it was funny they all got together and showed in 24 hours. I'll take it!

I usually pollinate on day 21 after flip, that was Mothers Day, then I forgot the next so day 34 was the day this grow. I hope my pollen I collected last fall from outdoor Cherries DubeLee is good and viable! Last night was the night!

@Herbies Seeds Dessert tent pollinated. 5/14/24
Thank you for your feedback - it's great to see your enthusiasm and dedication to the process. I wish you best of luck!

Thank you for your feedback - it's great to see your enthusiasm and dedication to the process. I wish you best of luck!
Hi Herbies, welcome to my little patch of heaven! I'm having fun with this group! They took direction well and sure look like they're going to pay out like crazy! Nice breeding choices on your part! Thanks for popping in!

STACKING AWAY ON DAY 25 FROM FLIP! UPDATE

Allman Brothers
in the grow room today! Hi all! Took the bags off today, sprayed em all down and I think we have success!

Here's a fresh bud next to it.

And this one is nice and crinkled and brownish! I was hoping for that!

The rest of them are pics of how they're stacking. I'm always ridiculously positive about buds when I grow! You should go fishing with me, I'm worse! I'll make any catch the most fun we ever had fishing! Same with bud dreaming! I got the fever starting now! :) Dreaming about big bud everywhere! Watching them develop is fun too I guess! Hehe.

Banana pudding is spiking a nice bowl

Mango Mousse

Apple Betty

Shortstack is really carrying some weight!

Tallstack might fill these colas! WooHoo!

Have a great day!

Congrats on the crinkly pistils! The plants are all so healthy and the pistils are growing like weeds. :bravo:
I'm always ridiculously positive about buds when I grow! You should go fishing with me, I'm worse! I'll make any catch the most fun we ever had fishing! Same with bud dreaming! I got the fever starting now!
This ↑ is what makes it so much fun to hang out with you on the site! :green_heart:

:rip: Dickey Betts

Highya SO,

Love all those bud pictures. Mass buds! So gorgeous!! Well done. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Love all those bud pictures. Mass buds! So gorgeous!! Well done. Happy Smokin'
Hehe, me too Bode! Had tea with them this morning. Amused and amazed at it! Again! :rofl:
Stacking stacking Bud dreaming don't get no better ! Thats one tall betty Looking good !!
Some of tall Betty's are like 20 inches I think! She's not done yet either. This one creeps a bit at a time so you don't notice it until she's 6 feet tall.

Stone, did you just pollinate one top pistil on a single branch? About how many seeds are you expecting?

BTW, a solid lovely bunch you've got going! :Rasta:

Stone, did you just pollinate one top pistil on a single branch? About how many seeds are you expecting?

BTW, a solid lovely bunch you've got going! :Rasta:
I take a weak cola or secondary shoot. So just the top of a secondary shoot or top of a top cola. Had a hard time finding secondary shoots this run on one! That's a good thing! On a good day I get between 50 and 200 seeds.I've gotten low as 3.
Looking pretty perfect Otter.
Thanks Fudo! I'm trying! :hookah:

PLUMPING UPDATE FOR HERBIES GROUP

Good day folks! They're still on water and cal mag. I'm tucking leaves to let light through and making sure temps and rh are the best I can do. This one's running 78f and 56% rh mid light on period and some of these buds may be half way through flower! WooHoo! In a week or two I'll start to drop rh a little at a time. I don't like a wet tent in lights out time when there's thick dense bud. I'm hoping for that! :) Day 29 from flip.

Here's Banana Pudding. She's probably my favorite in there this run. No matter what I do she makes it ok!

And Mango Mousse. I have high expectations in her :).

These Apple Betty's are holding up the right side pretty well! Up front is my second favorite, shorty Betty. She's so full of bud it's crazy!

And tall Apple Betty. Long legs! Hubba! Hubba!

@Herbies Seeds made a sweet group in this one! They're growing wonderfully! Le group du Dessert!

That last pic captures it all Stone. And it's all good! :Rasta:

Highya SO,

What a gorgeous group of bud pictures!! There's some serious bud building going on! Colas full of white pistils are so pretty!! Because you know they will be dripping with trichomes and ripen for the harvest!! Your whole tent is a picture of happy ladies!! If only our ladies were so easy to get that happy, lol!! Happy Smokin'

Looking good Stone. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks Keith, they're shaping up!
Getting some nice buds building up there!!! Going to have to incorporate some supports there soon!
Soon as they get a sway I have a net for the top K!
That last pic captures it all Stone. And it's all good! :Rasta:
Thanks! I'm getting excited!
Highya SO,

What a gorgeous group of bud pictures!! There's some serious bud building going on! Colas full of white pistils are so pretty!! Because you know they will be dripping with trichomes and ripen for the harvest!! Your whole tent is a picture of happy ladies!! If only our ladies were so easy to get that happy, lol!! Happy Smokin'
Haha, if only Bode! We'd have them purring all the time! Eh, we can try our best. It's nice when we stumble on the right thing with them! Thanks man!
You got those fine ladies looking great in the Herbie's tent Otter. Good luck with the pollen from the freezer, it's always good to hear of stored frozen pollen being successfully used. 🤞.
These @Herbies Seeds are the shizz Stunger!! Those buds I hit a few days ago really look pollinated today! I took my time and dried the pollen out good before I froze it with a dry pack in the jar. Also the plant went deep into its cycle. I collected from the beginning to the end! Seems to be paying off.

Back
Top Bottom