Hortishorti's First Grow - Organic Bagseed 2017

Just careful at night like we talked about you got this

I really appreciate the help, Joe, our chat inspired me to throw an oscillating fan in the outdoor shed for dusk-dawn period :) thank you for the encouragement.

I really appreciate the help, Joe, our chat inspired me to throw an oscillating fan in the outdoor shed for dusk-dawn period :) thank you for the encouragement.

Good idea sprinkle some cinnamon powder around your medium helps detour pest testing method now .

Good idea sprinkle some cinnamon powder around your medium helps detour pest testing method now .
Thanks for the info, let me know how it works! I'm on a pretty tight budget being a college student, living at home with parents (thankfully they travel or this wouldn't be possible). I think I may have some cinnamon powder lying around though.

Also, the outdoor "shed" is really just an office that's been converted to storage space. It has a bit of a spider issue. Despite my cleanup, I had a green spider trying to build Web on my plant this morning when I took her out for lights out.

Should I be concerned?

Thanks for the info, let me know how it works! I'm on a pretty tight budget being a college student, living at home with parents (thankfully they travel or this wouldn't be possible). I think I may have some cinnamon powder lying around though.

Also, the outdoor "shed" is really just an office that's been converted to storage space. It has a bit of a spider issue. Despite my cleanup, I had a green spider trying to build Web on my plant this morning when I took her out for lights out.

Should I be concerned?

I don't like any pest I'd recommend spray bottle with unscented dish soap or some one said to put cinnamon in cloth run ro or ph d water to 6.3 so the cinnamon is in the water like straining it like you'd do with butter lol

Then spray every two -4 days mostly underneathe the big fans .

Alright, I've done some prep & think I've taken adequate measure to prevent pests. I'm thinking of possibly letting my girl finish outdoors, HOWEVER, I'm a bit concerned with temps. It regularly reaches over 85F, with temps getting as high as 92. Humidity is also consistently over 50%. What are some steps I can take to prevent bud-rot? Or should I just move the plant back indoors as soon as I can? It seems to me that the buds are growing much larger under the sun, but quantity is not worth possibly losing my entire harvest. Night time temps do dip slightly below 70F and I do provide more than adequate ventilation(the fan quite literally blows my girl around a bit).

I'd like to hear from some more experienced growers on this.

Alright, I've done some prep & think I've taken adequate measure to prevent pests. I'm thinking of possibly letting my girl finish outdoors, HOWEVER, I'm a bit concerned with temps. It regularly reaches over 85F, with temps getting as high as 92. Humidity is also consistently over 50%. What are some steps I can take to prevent bud-rot? Or should I just move the plant back indoors as soon as I can? It seems to me that the buds are growing much larger under the sun, but quantity is not worth possibly losing my entire harvest. Night time temps do dip slightly below 70% and I do provide more than adequate ventilation(the fan quite literally blows my girl around a bit).

I'd like to hear from some more experienced growers on this.

Fingers crossed you don't run into any problems with having to be outdoors for a period of time! I definitely agree that increasing quantity isn't worth risking the whole harvest

Be careful bringing outside plants indoors, almost a guarantee you'll bring critters in with them

I'm hoping she's only gonna go for 4 more weeks at the max, I guess I'll just have to be attentive. PW, I've never really had outdoor bud aside from really nice seedless compress red-buds back when I first started smoking in the early 2000's.. Am I wrong to think that if I maintain the care & attentiveness I've given her throughout her first 5 weeks flowering indoors, that I will somehow end up with the best of both worlds between ins & outs? I'm trying to stay optimistic but I can't help but be a bit anxious after having been thrown off track when I was halfway through the race.

I heard use h202 once every two week even maybe with ro mixed soloution as a flush it will kill stuff .

Not roots though it's safe now I hav e it tested this therory . Best bet is keep good fan ventalltion on her and keep dry

I heard use h202 once every two week even maybe with ro mixed soloution as a flush it will kill stuff .

Not roots though it's safe now I hav e it tested this therory . Best bet is keep good fan ventalltion on her and keep dry

I'll keep it in mind for if any issues(fingers crossed). I am only capable of running ventilation during night when I move her into the old office/shed building thingy in my yard. I'm a bit concerned on what to do should it rain/storm though.. I don't want to interrupt the light cycle, but I really want to keep her dry.

yes I can, absolutely. I'm thinking of investing in an outdoor prop-up greenhouse or just building a tarp overhang. Worst case scenario, I CAN move her under a skylight indoors.

Would neem be sufficient? Is it safe to use this far into flowering? Or should I just go with spinosad?

I'll definitely take preventative measure regarding pests & critters should I have to move the plant back indoors.

Anyways, I'm out for the night 420mag, my girl is safe and sound in the shed :)
DSC_025227.jpg
looking very happy after another day of sun :circle-of-love: Cya tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom