Olddog Newtricks First Grow #2 Blueberry Cheese From Barney's Farm

And Marge is done!
That’s a wrap folks, I want to thank each and every one of you for the support and encouragement. You all provided a great peace of mind when I wasn’t sure.
This strain is one I would highly recommend, especially for first time growers.
Great yield and very forgiving. I can’t really comment on the flavor yet as it needs a couple more weeks of cure but, the potency from my testers while I was trimming (of which there were many) was fantastic!
Enough rambling, I reweighed everything one more time and here’s the results.
Lisa 4.18
Maggie 5.0
Marge 4.05
For a total of 13.23 ounces!
This figure does not include about 2 ounces of smaller nugs.. those will probably be cleaned up and pressed when I get a press. If I weigh it, I’ll update this post.
Thank you all again for helping make this a success!

IMG_3444.jpeg
WooHoo!
Approximately 420g under 200w! Spectacular! ❤️

@Lady Cannafan and @Jungle Joseph, I already got 2 pots ready to rock n roll when we finalize the boys vs girls comp. 🍭
Can't find another girl. I'm not familiar enough with the members here now because I was away so long. I've asked CarmenRay, but where she lives it's impossible to grow photo period plants due to load shedding of electricity.
Trala has way too many balls in the air and not enough juggling room, as she put it. LOL
So, if you have any girly ideas fly them out there.
The guys need one too, or is Jungle joseph joining the fun?

Or, did you get the wrong name up there? LOL

Can't find another girl. I'm not familiar enough with the members here now because I was away so long. I've asked CarmenRay, but where she lives it's impossible to grow photo period plants due to load shedding of electricity.
Trala has way too many balls in the air and not enough juggling room, as she put it. LOL
The guys need one too. or is Jungle joseph joining the fun?
We can just dress one the boys up and pretend ...😜

The guys need one too, or is Jungle joseph joining the fun?

Or, did you get the wrong name up there? LOL
We have time, we will have what 8 weeks of flower? (Mine are going back to the flower tent tomorrow)
I’m thinking when we get a little closer, we can create the journal, add it to our sigs and hit it with some tags and keywords. And leave it open for a while before we start.. see who joins

I'm so sorry I missed the last 2 weeks. I don't know what doing on with my notifications. Great harvest! Congratulations! I knew you could do it!
:adore: :smokin:
No worries at all man.
I miss responses to my own journals.. weird

I'm so sorry I missed the last 2 weeks. I don't know what doing on with my notifications. Great harvest! Congratulations! I knew you could do it!
:adore: :smokin:
Yeah sometimes what's in my notifications and what's popping in my subscribed threads is a tad off.
No worries at all man.
I miss responses to my own journals.. weird
I would agree that is weird. Haven't seen that one yet.

Back
Top Bottom