Is it your property?
No I'm just renting some land at the moment. It backs on to the river so I have direct access to it from the property. Unfortunately it means I have to be a bit careful with where I put my plants since there can be strangers in the area sometimes, especially in summer when it's hot. I plan to buy something of my own in the not too distant future.

No I'm just renting some land at the moment. It backs on to the river so I have direct access to it from the property. Unfortunately it means I have to be a bit careful with where I put my plants since there can be strangers in the area sometimes, especially in summer when it's hot. I plan to buy something of my own in the not too distant future.
It’s fucking mint.

Good on you. I still can’t believe I’m paying off my own house. My people rent or live in caravans lol

It’s fucking mint.

Good on you. I still can’t believe I’m paying off my own house. My people rent or live in caravans lol
Same same. My people are the old school hippies in the house bus lol

I love being a grandmother so much.

My grandsons are just adorable. My one year old will be keeping me company tomorrow. He really loves me. Cries when I leave sort of stuff. It fills me with such gratitude.

I love being a grandmother so much.

My grandsons are just adorable. My one year old will be keeping me company tomorrow. He really loves me. Cries when I leave sort of stuff. It fills me with such gratitude.
Yeah it's pretty awesome alright, makes you see life in a new light.

Well the weather did a huge 180, it's currently 28°c and the humidity is 48%
The girls are drinking around 2 gallons a day and looking good.
My helpful neighbor was admiring my plants and accidentally broke a branch. He's a bit sheepish at the moment lol. Nothing some tape can't fix.
I've almost run out of the Wookiee, I'm devastated. The bit in the photo below is all I have left. I guess I'll just have to suffer with mediocre weed for now until the Swiss skunk is ready.
The one in the tent didn't come to much unfortunately. Mostly leaf and larf. Oh well.

At least the weather is coming right.

IMG20230203130532.jpg

IMG20230203130512.jpg

IMG20230203130142.jpg

IMG20230205133135.jpg

IMG20230205133114.jpg

IMG20230205133105.jpg

IMG20230205133100.jpg

IMG20230205133054.jpg

IMG20230205133046.jpg

IMG20230203212147.jpg

So I went to check on the girls today and found another broken branch. :eek:

Both branches that the neighbor touched broke. Bloody rough as guts.

The neighbor is hereby banned from being within 10 feet of my plants... :eye-roll:

IMG20230206132134.jpg

IMG20230206132112.jpg

Hey Stunger,
Bugger is right.
I feel bad for him though, he apologized profusely and looked really sheepish at the time. Still gonna have heaps regardless of a broken branch, so I'm still gonna give him a big handful when it's done, he's a good guy, helps me all the time, but he's like a bull in a china shop when it comes to plants lol.

Hey Stunger,
Bugger is right.
I feel bad for him though, he apologized profusely and looked really sheepish at the time. Still gonna have heaps regardless of a broken branch, so I'm still gonna give him a big handful when it's done, he's a good guy, helps me all the time, but he's like a bull in a china shop when it comes to plants lol.
Hopefully he'll be better next season!

It's been a short while since I updated. Sorry about that, got a lot going on at the moment. We're being evacuated again as there's a cyclone on the way. Civil defense alerts, heavy rain warnings, high winds, huge ocean swells, etc etc.
The girls are doing well right now and the last thing I need is more damn rain.
I've moved them under shelter for now so they don't get smashed to bits in the bad weather. Hopefully it won't last too long...
I'll let you know how it goes.

IMG20230210125000.jpg

IMG20230210124955.jpg

IMG20230210124942.jpg

IMG20230210124935.jpg

IMG20230210124924.jpg

IMG20230210124921.jpg

IMG20230210124910.jpg

IMG20230210124906.jpg

IMG20230210124902.jpg

Take care Joe, we're getting a bit pounded at the moment, hopefully there will be no more than minimal damage.
Thanks. Same to you Stunger. Looks like we're in for a roller coaster ride.

Thinking about you Xo
Hey there T,
Cyclone Gabriel is pounding us, we've been Evacuated again. It's nice living next to the river... until it sweeps everything you own out to sea. I'm being dramatic, but this is the third time we've been completely Evacuated from the area in 4yrs and I've lost a lot of stuff in the floods. It's beginning to be a regular thing...

Hey there T,
Cyclone Gabriel is pounding us, we've been Evacuated again. It's nice living next to the river... until it sweeps everything you own out to sea. I'm being dramatic, but this is the third time we've been completely Evacuated from the area in 4yrs and I've lost a lot of stuff in the floods. It's beginning to be a regular thing...
It's certainly a shitter Joe. I thought our windows might get blown in last night, it felt so strong at times. They said on the news somewhere recorded gusts of 178kph. Apparently the worst will be after midnight. I hope you and the family are all ok for the 24 hours ahead.

It's certainly a shitter Joe. I thought our windows might get blown in last night, it felt so strong at times. They said on the news somewhere recorded gusts of 178kph. Apparently the worst will be after midnight. I hope you and the family are all ok for the 24 hours ahead.
Batten down the hatches and have your lifejackets at the ready...

Back
Top Bottom