Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

My plants are a little light green in the middle, and I do not know if that is just from growing or did, I water too much. I will see how they look after being outside for a while. 🍋
Is what you're seeing due to part of the plant being in shadow and part having light out there. I see shadowed leaves making them look darker than the centers. That last pic looks evenly green because it's all shadowed.
Just throwing a thought out....

Is what you're seeing due to part of the plant being in shadow and part having light out there. I see shadowed leaves making them look darker than the centers. That last pic looks evenly green because it's all shadowed.
Just throwing a thought out....
Thanks Lady and they are lighter in the middle it is not a shadow. I upped the nutes but still in the seedling spec 2ml per gallon PB. My hope is that they will darken up a little today. I do not think I gave them to much nutes. This is my second grow and I do not remember this last year. I may need to go back in my old journal and see what I had before. 🍋

1715265600781.png
1715265600781.png

I found with my plants are usually a lighter green with the new growth then they darken up once a bit more developed & start getting more chlorafil

I guess this light I have is making a difference. They are a lot bigger this year and I started my seeds at the same time last year. I am doing something different, and the light is all I can think of. This makes me happy. I was worried they were smaller this year. :thumb: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom