Let's Give Pan Cyan And JMF A Spotlight

Goo Morning 420 Magazine and of course all my shroomy friends out there. I did not want my first diary to end up a continues one, so I ended it after I had a harvest just under 1 oz. of Tidal Wave. Made some magic honey yesterday and now it sits for a couple month. Have about 10 grams left to have fun until my next harvest which brings us here.

For this diary I will attempt to cultivate Pan Cyan and JMF which both came from @Spore Genetics.

Here a little info. on both of them provided by @Spore Genetics

Dive into the mysteries of mycology with 10cc spore syringe.

Panaeolus Cyanescens Estero​

The unassuming appearance of Panaeolus Cyanescens Estero belies its potency as one of the most powerful Psilocybin-containing mushrooms known. With its small-to-medium size and brown-to-white coloration, this species is highly sought after by those in the know. Panaeolus mushrooms are widespread and can be found in tropical and temperate regions around the world, making them a common sight for foragers. However, this variety, with its 2-3 times higher concentration of Psilocybin than other species like Psilocybe Cubensis, can be easily overlooked by those unfamiliar with it.

In the wild, Panaeolus Cyanescens tend to be light grey or off-white, with caps that start out light brown before fading to a pale grey. Their gills are black or grey with a spotty appearance caused by the way the pan cyan estero spores ripen in tiny patches on the gill surface. The stem is small and covered in a fine white powder, and when damaged, the mushrooms turn blue or greenish. Blue Meanies are typically found growing on cattle or horse dung in pastures and grass fields and are known to occur in tropical and sub-tropical regions year-round. In the United States, they are found along the Gulf Coast and in Florida, where they fruit virtually year-round on cow pies.

These mushrooms are believed to have been introduced to Hawaii in the early 1800s with the importation of cattle from the Philippines and can now be found throughout the tropical and subtropical regions of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. They are commonly found in countries such as Mexico, South America, Australia, India, Southeast Asia, South Africa, France, and Italy. Despite their unassuming appearance, Panaeolus Cyanescens Estero and its Blue Meanies variety are a powerful and widespread species sought after by mushroom enthusiasts around the world.

History

Panaeolus cyanescens is a species of mushroom that belongs to the family Bolbitiaceae. It is commonly known as the "Blue Meanie" due to its blue staining reaction when damaged, and it is known for its psychoactive properties.

As for its history in Estero, Florida, there is no specific information available. However, the species is widespread and found in many parts of the world, including Florida. It typically grows in warm, humid environments, often in grassy areas, and it is often found in areas where livestock has been present.

The use of Panaeolus cyanescens for its psychoactive effects dates back centuries in various cultures. In some regions of Mexico, it has been used as a traditional medicine for spiritual and religious purposes, and it has also been used in some shamanic practices in other parts of the world.

Thou, this spore grows naturally around field/farms in the proximity of cow/horse cow pies and the like; it can also be cultivated in grain also.

JMF - Jedi Mind Fuck and for the rest of this diary it will be referred to as JMF

Immerse yourself in the enthralling world of mycological study with our Jedi Mind Fuck Spore Syringe Microscopy Kit. Carefully packaged into a laboratory-grade syringe, our kit offers 10ml of premium Jedi Mind Fuck mushroom spores, coupled with a sterile needle, tailored specifically for research purposes. These spores are solely intended for microscopy use and, due to state regulations, will not be sold to residents of Idaho and Georgia.

The Jedi Mind Fuck mushroom, a standout strain within the psilocybe cubensis family, carries a reputation for its potent properties, which distinguish it even among other psychedelic mushrooms. This strain is thought to originate from the wild-lands of Georgia, where it was discovered by the renowned mycologist Myco Joe. Through careful isolation techniques, uncontaminated spores were procured for further studies. Despite its relative novelty within the magic mushroom community, this strain has swiftly ascended in popularity.

Recognizable by their thick stems, light-brown dome caps, and prominent gills when found in the wild, Jedi Mind Fuck ranks among the top 10 P. Cubensis mushrooms due to its significant levels. Numerous enthusiasts have reported that this strain delivers intense, studies, making it a sought-after choice among researchers aiming to unravel the psychological and spiritual aspects of psilocybin mushroom spores. With ongoing research constantly unveiling new facets of psilocybin, the Jedi Mind Fuck strain offers endless possibilities for exploration.

We invite you to delve deeper into the world of psilocybin mushroom spores with our Jedi Mind Fuck Mushroom Spore Kit, or any of our other spore kits. Prior to ordering, please ensure you verify your local state regulations regarding the purchase of magic mushroom spores, as they are legal in 48 of the 50 states. For more in-depth information, consider exploring our articles on buying psilocybin mushroom spores in our blog. Blog is provided by @Spore Genetics

Here are some current images of Pan Cyan which is in the re-colonization stage after a shake and break. The second grain jar will be JMF which is in the mycelium growth stage and will probably get a shake and break later in the week. The third grain jar started is another Pan Cyan which I just inoculated with 4cc two days ago (no image).

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Lookin good them jars!

Mind if I hop on for the ride?

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @AscendedMasterKief

I was just checking JMF after the shake and break two days ago, and it looks like I will be transferring it to a substate soon. The spore for JMF are good and strong. It originally colonized the grain jar rather quickly; and the shake and break re-colonization is just about completed after only two days.

Just images of the JMF for now.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

While I was working on my Banana Jealousy, I decided to take a quick look at the second Pan Cyan. Very surprised and happy to see the second Pan Cyan grain jar is building mycelium, so I covered it back up and put it away.

The grain jar with JMF spores is just about re-colonized, so it will be mixing the substrate for it to go into going into.

No images today will post some soon.

Tok..

I had 30 free minutes and decided to transfer the JMF grain mycelium into a substate and start another shoebox. After I mixed it real well, I placed it in the shoebox pat it down lightly then added a casting layer. So, let's see what we can see next weekend.

Here are some images of the process.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

I thought I would do a quick update.

The JMF is already starting to colonizes the substrate, so now it is a waiting game.

The grain jar that I inoculated with Pan Cyan is coming along nicely building mycelium.

Here are a couple current images.

So back to the waiting game.

Tok..

Time for an update of JMF and Pan Cyan.

The JMF has colonized the casing and substrate and doing well. I will place JMF into the fruiting stage and standby for the goodies to start. Misting them three time a day.

My second Pan Cyan grain jar is colonizing nicely.
I will wait until she is fully colonized before I do a shank and break.

More to come soon.

Tok..

Sorry I waited a little longer to do an update, but it was worth it.

The JMF was a little slow fruiting, but I notice this morning that it is started to pinning. Small right now but it should not take long to increase in size. I believe what has been slowing down my growth is temperature. Not that it is cold, just not mid to upper 70's like I like it. The main thing is she is pinning.

Now the jar of Pan Cyan is still producing mycelium the grain jar is about 50 to 60% colonized. I am going to do a shank and break of it soon. The other grain jar that I have Pan Cyan in never came be from the shake and break, but I believe that was temperature related also. I have not seen any contaminants yet, so I still have the jar and hoping.

Here are some current images.

JMF

Pan Cyan grain jar

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Think for an update on the Shrooms.

First off, a big Thank You to @Midwest Grow Kits
I received a box of 15, yes I said 15 jars of Rye Grain for MDotM. So I inoculated two more jars, one with Red Boy and the other with APE. I may have to re-think my strategy on how and how many I can grow at one time, Maybe four, at least that's what I have inoculated.

@Spore Genetics JMF is busy building fruit and looking great. I should have my first harvest of them this week.

Now for the Pan Cyan; it is at the same stage of mycelium growth as my other jar of Pan Cyan when I did a shake and break. I first jar of Pan Cyan still has a golf ball size piece of mycelium and grain in the middle, but it is not expanding. So I am not going to break up the second jar until is is close to 90% full of mycelium.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

I will say the JMF grows like a wild fire.
What do you think, over the last two days.

That's all folk's.

Tik..

Back
Top Bottom