Lady Cannafan Shrooming Midwest Grow Kits & Spore Genetics - APE, Blue Meanie & More

Another friend report on the Blue Meanie's.

They said it was nice and clean, with lots of colors, laughing fests, and very relaxing with no after effects. They started with a couple of grams each (dried), and will be doing more next time. It started about 20 minutes after consuming, and lasted about 7 hours.

I am going to try to get some shots of the pinning today. Right now I'm "pucking" around making flower pucks to press Rosin.

Another friend report on the Blue Meanie's.

They said it was nice and clean, with lots of colors, laughing fests, and very relaxing with no after effects. They started with a couple of grams each (dried), and will be doing more next time. It started about 20 minutes after consuming, and lasted about 7 hours.

I am going to try to get some shots of the pinning today. Right now I'm "pucking" around making flower pucks to press Rosin.
How much did they eat?

UPDATE: 1-9-24

The Ecosphere is back to work, filling up with goodies. I have the Blue Meanies that are growing in a dub tub now, the rest of the substrates haven't begun any pinning yet. I cover those with black plastic sheets from a trash bag to keep them in the dark while they develop.

I am maintaining right around 90% humidity just on the heating element that heats up the water in the lava rock tray.
I won't put the humidifier unit in there unless it looks needed.

There are countless pins in the Blue Meanie tub. It's looking like a decent flush for sure. :yahoo:

I made good use of the day. On the shroom side, I filled 9 30ml syringes with my Tidal Wave liquid culture.
I used one that was about half full in 4 pint jars of processed wild birdseed.
Let's see how long it takes live mycelium to get going in the jars, as opposed to spore solutions.:popcorn:

I have two more jars of culture, and I hope to process one of them tomorrow. I'm out of the 30ml syringes, so it's going to have to be smaller ones. That will take some time.

I will try to get some pics tomorrow as well.

Stay safe everyone. :circle-of-love:

Are the plants and shroomies ok??
Shroomies are doing great. Much bigger fruits than the jar cakes, although the jar cakes were nice to start with. I'll try to get a pic as soon as I'm caught up on things here today.

Plants.....dunno. The light schedule got a full days' interruption, hopefully that won't make a big diff.
Just praying we have no more outages with the upcoming crap. There were 300 crews out there in the last 24 hours trying to clean up fallen trees that took out power lines. Weird thing is, there was only 3 or 4 inches of snow. It was just heavy azzed chit.

How is it going in Chicago @CaptainLucky ?

Back
Top Bottom