Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:goof: :icon_roll :bong:
As I couldn't find mine right then, I borrowed my wife's. She uses them when she is beading. She bought them at the local Beading Store.

Hash - Thank you for starting this thread. I will get you some more pics of the different equipment that I use - not neccessarily what you need to have.

Also, check this out - the new update on the grow as soon as the pics get posted. Everything is right on schedule, in fact a little ahead of schedule. So 2 weeks from today, March 8th, I will turn the lights to 12/12.
Thank you
MV.... :smokin:

GROWING GUIDE
It's very important that your tools are clean. Plants can get diseases from unclean tools.
When the seeds sprout .At this stage, they grow very fast..Prepare your pots with the dirt mix of your choice.Water the pot thoroughly, letting excess water drain from your bucket. In general, plants don't like it when they are transplanted to a different pots It will shock them ,This is why I grow in 5gal buckets or 2 1/2gal buckets.I do not transplant .The water shoulden't be cold. Cold water provides a nasty shock to the sprouting seeds, adding stress and possibly delay . Do not add any nutrients at this point. Just plain,water. so that the seedling won't get a shocked or die. Make a hole in the middle of the bucket, big enough to fit the sprout in. Carefully pick up the sprout by the head of the seedling, making sure that you don't touch the root that pokes through the shell and that the root don't get damaged in any way, such as rubbing against anything. Place the seedling into the hole that you dug in the dirt. If at this point you discover that the hole is not big enough, don't try to press the seedling into the hole. Instead, gently remove the seedling and make the hole bigger.Make sure that the seedling does not sink in the hole lower than the rest of the surface. The seedling should rather stick out a bit,."like the head of the shell I have showed in my pics"There are special mixes for seedlings and transplanted plants. If you use nutrients that are not specifically for seedlings, use half the dosage. or you WILL kill the "seedling"....! Now we are growing.....

Thank you
MV....

420_mv1911.jpg

420_mv1921.jpg

420_mv1931.jpg

They have sprouted nicely! and great idea with the little box around it, I learn something new in this thread everyday.....which reminds me, I had no idea using dirty tools was bad for the plant but it makes perfect sense, Good to know, very good.

Good luck man, you are my idol...

MV your pictures rule. them buds are so crystally i'm drooling on my keyboard. more more more!!!!

Someone "pm" me and I forget now who it was.They asked me about cloning and if I would help them, Sure I will, I already did a layout step by step with pics in Cannabis Cultivation Information called,
"who can get a step by step cloning with pics" lol. :laughtwo:
If you need more help please let me know that all.
This Thread is to help all of you 420 Members that need it.
If you need any other help,That I might be able to help you with, please feel free to "pm" me or ask right here and I will try my best to answer it if I can...
I am putting the rest of this Grow Journal together in the next few days but I will post it part by part as we do it step by step...I try to get my pics so you can see wtf is going on in them...I think it's easier for you the reader to understand that way or at least I hope it is....
Thank you
MV.... :smokin:

420_mv1711.jpg

This first plant, which is White Widow, is on its 2nd time in flowering.
The next plant is DPF Skunk#11, on it's 5th round, no shit!!
The next plant, what some call "swank" or "swag", is on its 5th round also.These same 3 plants will also be flowering at the same time as the 4 seedlings will be. :smokin:
Now remember, my plants are only 2-3 1/2 ft, since I have limited clearance.
Alot of people don't like to do this because of the time involved, but if you look at what the yield is from a seedling and then look on the 2nd round plant and compare to the 5th round plants.....well I think that is pretty self explanatory - don't you?? And I think the quality of the "high" only gets better.

420_mv1462.jpg

420_mv1442.jpg

420_mv1432.jpg

^ Wow the last one is my wallpaper now.....

Hey MV I imagine you have alot of trim left over after these grows, do you ever make hash, or cook with it?

This is a white widow the top pic I downloaded this morning and the next pic I downloaded on 2/10...
I love to re-veg... :adore:
The next two pics is where we are at in OUR grow today.
It is coming a long nicely as you can see.
The last 2 pics are of a plant that is in flowering now "W/W" and she is at day 30 and I still got about 60 to 70 more days in flowering you guys/gals said that you like these resiny/sticky looking buds.
If you know how to stress out a plant right.!
She will melt and almost drip in your hand...!
This is not for the first time grower to try....!

420_mv441.jpg

420_mv2131.jpg

420_mv2151.jpg

420_mv2141.jpg

420_mv2021.jpg

420_mv2061.jpg

Vegetation Period

This is the period of maximum growth during Vegetation stage.
The plants can grow no faster than the rate that it's leaves can produce the energy required for new growth.
So now we get in to lighting.
The more light geven to your plants Each day creats more leaf tissue thereby,
increasing the plant's capacity for growth...!
With excellent growing conditions,
YOU SHOULD GET 1/2 - 1 1/2 inches a day if not more...!
Yours plants should be given 22 - 24 hours of light per day.
This allows the plant to grow continuously until it reaches the desired size.

420_mv1931.jpg

420_mv1951.jpg

420_mv2151.jpg

:smokin: 🪨 :hmmmm:
Thank you
MV.....

420_mv2091.jpg

420_mv1981.jpg

Rastoner said:
can you post detailed instructions on how you handled the grow??

so lemme get this straight. You planted the seeds, let them grow for two weeks. And after the two weeks, you will make them flower by doing the 12hour night 12 hour light cycle?? how much product to plan to get from this short amount of grow time?
Is this what you were looking for in details or something different?

I got close to half pound out of that room when it was done - BUT you have to remember that my plants are shorter, BUT this time the buds will be larger (about the size of soda cans or something similar to show the actual size of the buds. I have some shots coming up that have coins around them and those were only the side buds of a couple plants I cut down to make room for the plants I am doing for the Grow Journal.

BongHitsforME said:
Do you know Eddy Lepp? I have a friend that moved to Cali over the summer last year and he helped Eddy harvest his crop. He had some very good stuff!!! You have some very good stuff!!!
No I dont know Eddy, but thanks for the compliment to our pics.

Thank You

Mrs. MV - Grow Administrator

Hash said:
^ Wow the last one is my wallpaper now.....

Hey MV I imagine you have alot of trim left over after these grows, do you ever make hash, or cook with it?

No Hash - but we do cook with it!! Last batch of brownies put 3 people to sleep out of 6 here. Was some good shit! :hmmmm:

Thank You

Mrs. MV - Grow Administrator

^ Ahh yes Mrs. MV I forgot about the other great use for trim.

I love making brownies myself, lol they sure do put you to sleep.

I don't know what happen to my photos.The originals don't look like these...
The originals buds shots looked like a JANUARY DAY at -40 the buds are covered in crystals. You don't want to brake them up with your fingers.The 3 posts above are not mine there Mrs. MV - Grow Administrator :hmmmm: .?
Thank you
MV....

420_mv2161.jpg

420_mv2221.jpg

420_mv2191.jpg

Man your pictues are book worthy, no lie. Especially becuase of the pimp scissors backrounds and all the other cool things you throw into the pic.!
A+++++++

And how lucky you are to have The Mrs. helping you out, you truely are living the life my friend.

It is fun to try and figure out what should go into the pic to enhance it's value. I know the plant or bud shots are not bad, I just want everyone to have even more to discuss after looking at it. And if there is something really cool with it, well - more people go and look and thats what it is all about.

And for all of you that go look - start rating the Pics you look at wherever or whatever site your on. This is how the artist gets feedback on what works and what doesn't. :hmmmm:

Whether anyone realizes it or not........Growing is work!! And it is nice to be rewarded for that work. If it be monetary, quality, or self-esteem - it is a reward. Something every artist strives for in their life. :cool:

Thank You
MV :smokin:

PS: He is very lucky to have Mrs. MV - but We get along pretty good and like most of the same things in life, and that helps. It is Compatability! :icon_cool
MRS. MV - Grow Administrator

Back
Top Bottom